Thread: Looking for recipes...

Looking for recipes...

Looking for recipes for...long pork.

-God couldn't be everywhere, that's why we have America.
    -Use the Force...because prayer doesn't work.
    -If I mock you on a forum board...and you're too stupid to know...are you really being mocked?
    -Joseph of Nazareth said: "Healthy White baby, 5 year wait? What else you got?" to which the adoption agency replied "A Norse kid born with his heart on the outside. Hey, Zeus come 'er!"
    -"The only way to win is not to pray." - WOPR

Oh FFS, I actually tried to look it up on the net and was unpleasantly surprised to learn that long pork is another way of saying human flesh.

It's a cookbook!!!
    Eh, what's this? A Republican from Texas that actually makes sense and can speak English?

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/html/Issues_fx.html

Soo...

I take it you don't have any good recipes.
    I'm thinking as the environment goes bonkers and resources grow more limited I won't be able to eat the poor with a simple bottle of BBQ sauce and was looking for a way to jazz things up.

Maybe Chef Emeril Lagasse will have something. He's always going 'BAM'. So I guess he knows how to catch them in the wild. Surely he has something for me to 'kick it up a notch.'
    I've watch Sweeney Todd several times in many forms yet, can never find a recipe in it for their tasty treats and meat pies.

Maybe the new Tim Burton version next year starring Johnny Depp and Alan Rickman will actually take the time to introduce a recipe.
    Or, does anyone know if Dahmer had a book out?

-God couldn't be everywhere, that's why we have America.
    -Use the Force...because prayer doesn't work.
    -If I mock you on a forum board...and you're too stupid to know...are you really being mocked?
    -Joseph of Nazareth said: "Healthy White baby, 5 year wait? What else you got?" to which the adoption agency replied "A Norse kid born with his heart on the outside. Hey, Zeus come 'er!"
    -"The only way to win is not to pray." - WOPR

well lets just combine this thread with this one.
    http://www.4forums.com/political/showthread.php?t=956
    Pizza anyone?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every time one of the Republican presidential candidates speak all I hear is the sound of the marching boots of the Brown shirts.

"Saying I can't get married because it violates your religion is like me saying you can't eat donuts because it violates my diet!" -------anonymous

Cool chef

r u a chef ?
    baecause i have just started to become a chef and i want to learn alot so if u r a chef help me please
    I loooovvvvvee food

Quote Originally Posted by nomane View Post
    r u a chef ?
    baecause i have just started to become a chef and i want to learn alot so if u r a chef help me please
    You do know the subject of this thread is canibalism right?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every time one of the Republican presidential candidates speak all I hear is the sound of the marching boots of the Brown shirts.

"Saying I can't get married because it violates your religion is like me saying you can't eat donuts because it violates my diet!" -------anonymous

yeah i do so r u a chef
    I loooovvvvvee food

Wow, genius nomane. At least you don't have to spell correctly to be a chef.