Thread: Color coded text?

Color coded text?

ProCon

Could confusion due to a reader's not being able to figure out who's arguing what in a pro/con open debate be reduced with the use of team text colors?
    What you say can and will be used against you.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by jim's trucking
    ProCon

Could confusion due to a reader's not being able to figure out who's arguing what in a pro/con open debate be reduced with the use of team text colors?
    How about Pro&Con for fence sitters ?

i like color coded text because it emphasizes your point.....

Lightbulb Joke

Well, the big story is the Supreme Court. President Obama has found his nominee. She is a Federal appeals judge. Sonia Sotomayor, I think her name is. A Latino woman, how about that? So, you know what that means. Ruth Bader Ginsburg no longer the hot chick on the court." --Jay Leno"History was made today when President Obama nominated Judge Sonia Sotomayor as the first female Hispanic justice to serve in the U.S. Supreme court. Obama said this should help keep the court from leaning too far to the white." --Jimmy Fallon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I like Coded color... Keep it up...