Thread: Seed Catalog Alert

Seed Catalog Alert

Now that the sun is returning to us residents of the northern hemisphere, have any of you received a seed catalog yet?

I got on the mailing lists of all the major seed companies so that my mailbox would overflow with their catalogs, bringing me pictures of plush, Edenic gardens in which I vicariously live while awaiting winter to slowly begin losing its grip. I expect to begin seeing them within 2-3 weeks.

Let me know if and when you receive one. It's much like spotting the first robin of spring.
    - Which is worse--ignorance or apathy? For my part, I don't know and I don't care. -

I haven't had a seed catalogue yet, but I have received a junk mail advertising food hampers for Christmas 2006 !

Winter is serious and long near the Great Lakes, may I assume you're anticipating the full print edition?
    These are my principles. If you don't like them I have others. ~Groucho Marx~

Got my spring hill Catalogue in the mail today
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every time one of the Republican presidential candidates speak all I hear is the sound of the marching boots of the Brown shirts.

"Saying I can't get married because it violates your religion is like me saying you can't eat donuts because it violates my diet!" -------anonymous

I live in SC and I've had my Gurneys a couple weeks ago as well as my Henry
    Fields.