Thread: Political Questions?

Political Questions?

I would Like you all to know, that I am trying to start a web page. ut I can't. I am a doctor at the State University. When I left my past life behind me, I went to school and got my decree in philosophy and political sciences. I am a doctor at the state college here in Rapid City. If you all have political views and want my long studied and personal perspective on government, world affairs, European fears that the government does not tell you about, philosophy, the new age of American government, or maybe a little philosophy on what a great government would be instead of the Amerikan government (dream government better than the current government) e-mail me. My name is Dr. Sam Grevano. Please e-mail your concerns, questions about political views to annielledellacroce@yahoo.com
    Thanks

Under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy Grevano
    I would Like you all to know, that I am trying to start a web page. ut I can't. I am a doctor at the State University. When I left my past life behind me, I went to school and got my decree in philosophy and political sciences. I am a doctor at the state college here in Rapid City. If you all have political views and want my long studied and personal perspective on government, world affairs, European fears that the government does not tell you about, philosophy, the new age of American government, or maybe a little philosophy on what a great government would be instead of the Amerikan government (dream government better than the current government) e-mail me. My name is Dr. Sam Grevano. Please e-mail your concerns, questions about political views to annielledellacroce@yahoo.com
    Thanks
    Sounds like a lot of ***Bull*** to me. bah du bup. BTW, Sammy the Bull spelled his name Gravano, not Grevano.
    "Guns don't kill people, people kill people, and monkeys do too (if they have a gun)". -Eddie Izzard

Long is the way
    And hard, that out of Hell leads up to Light. -Milton