Thread: boxed LLC

boxed LLC

I find myself in immediate need of a boxed LLC. Looking for best price and 24 hour service. Anybody have anyone they have used before?
    If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. —Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by daewoo
    I find myself in immediate need of a boxed LLC. Looking for best price and 24 hour service. Anybody have anyone they have used before?
    I'm most familiar with Nevada, no state income taxes, which does offer 24hr service, but the resident agent (required in most states) has to physically pick filings up from the state office after registration:

http://secretaryofstate.biz/comm_rec.../llc_index.htm

Do a google on Nevada incorporation and there are a kajillion companies specializing in cheap, fast incorporation. I've always done my own (it's all online) and never had any real urgency. Getting the federal ID is an additional step and without that business bank accounts can't be opened. 24hrs for all will be a challenge.
    These are my principles. If you don't like them I have others. ~Groucho Marx~

Unfortunatly, it ended up being nearly impossible to pull off in the time allotted. Ended up going with a corporation instead (s). I generally keep a couple of "boxed" corporations on the shelf for when something comes up.
    If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. —Samuel Adams

JPSartre12 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by daewoo
    Unfortunatly, it ended up being nearly impossible to pull off in the time allotted. Ended up going with a corporation instead (s). I generally keep a couple of "boxed" corporations on the shelf for when something comes up.
    I used BFI (Business Filings Incorporated) for mine in Michigan. They offer 24 and 48 hour turnaround in many states.
    https://www.bizfilings.com/

Just an update if anybody else finds themselves in this situation. In Ks, and 27 other states, you can now file an LLC online. It takes about 10 minutes and costs about $160.