Thread: Digital All the Way!

Digital All the Way!

I have a several-year-old Sony DCR-TRV310. I have the nine-hour battery and the wide-angle lens adapter. Sony was damn proud of both of them for what they cost. Firewire into the computer with a dedicated video drive. Burns awesome DVDs.

Pinnacle Studio DV
    Mgi Videowave
    Sonic Foundry VideoFactory

Several other lesser programs.

I also learned how to use a tripod as a SteadiCam.

What do you have and what programs do you use?

I don't yet, but hope to some day get a Mini DV camcorder and a program on my computer to edit it. I've worked on editing as a student in a few classes and I hope to some day beable to do that on my own.
    Like an echo down a canyon, never coming back as clear; Lately I just judge the distance not the words I hear.
    -Bob Seger

I'm still alive, must have been a miracle!
    -Meat Loaf

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Spad
    I have a several-year-old Sony DCR-TRV310. I have the nine-hour battery and the wide-angle lens adapter. Sony was damn proud of both of them for what they cost. Firewire into the computer with a dedicated video drive. Burns awesome DVDs.

Pinnacle Studio DV
    Mgi Videowave
    Sonic Foundry VideoFactory

Several other lesser programs.

I also learned how to use a tripod as a SteadiCam.

What do you have and what programs do you use?
    I am working in pakistan television (our national tv network) I used Sony 310 during the period 1986 to 1994.this camera needs good light,if someone have a HMI lighting system this camera provide him ecellant results.1n 1994 Sony 537 introduced,its a low light camera which gives wonder full picture qualities for as my experience I found sony537 the best camcorder instead of the new versions of cc(camcorder)like dvc pro or dvcam or miniDv.somebody told me about HD and DigiBeta but I prefer 537/637.