Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29

Thread: "right wing attack machine on crack!"

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Santa Barbara, California
    Posts
    215

    Talking "right wing attack machine on crack!"



    Let's see Rodham run for president. The mud has only just begun to fly.

    RAGE AT AUTHOR AFTER CLAIM: BILL RAPED HILLARY, CONCEIVED CHELSEA

    Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton turned furious and considered legal action after learning bestselling author Ed Klein would allege in a new book: Bill Clinton raped her -- resulting in the conception of daughter Chelsea Clinton!

    (Source: Guess)

    I knew Bill was a rapist, but his own wife??? lol

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Lexington, MA
    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by ScummyD
    I knew Bill was a rapist, but his own wife?
    His sexual weaknesses are well known, but how do you know he's a rapist? Do you have any credible evidence that would support such a claim, or is it just another example of your fantastic mind-reading powers?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Santa Barbara, California
    Posts
    215
    Quote Originally Posted by Platypus
    His sexual weaknesses are well known, but how do you know he's a rapist? Do you have any credible evidence that would support such a claim, or is it just another example of your fantastic mind-reading powers?
    As much credible evidence as Kinsley had when he went to press.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    4
    so you're admitting you have no credible evidence and that you're looking for a story to make the ex-president look bad.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Santa Barbara, California
    Posts
    215
    Quote Originally Posted by billygardner
    so you're admitting you have no credible evidence
    Yeah, that's right.
    and that you're looking for a story to make the ex-president look bad.
    No story is needed for that.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    3,019
    I believe "Slick Willie" had several rape allegations against him including Juanita Broderick...............

    Word also was that Hillary is a switch hitter, that is why she was not to upset at all of Bill's flings............
    Abortion is the most barbaric act one human being can perpetrate on another.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    996
    Quote Originally Posted by Voice Of Reason
    I believe "Slick Willie" had several rape allegations against him including Juanita Broderick...............

    Word also was that Hillary is a switch hitter, that is why she was not to upset at all of Bill's flings............
    Word? If I post that the word is that VoR is a former brain donor, would that make it true (certain supporting indicators notwithstanding)? I am not a Hillary fan, but if you are going to put forth garbage, then do better than "Word".
    Dono
    That we are to stand by the president, right or wrong is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.
    Theodore Roosevelt

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    3,019
    Quote Originally Posted by Dono
    Word? If I post that the word is that VoR is a former brain donor, would that make it true (certain supporting indicators notwithstanding)? I am not a Hillary fan, but if you are going to put forth garbage, then do better than "Word".
    Dono
    What garbage is that?
    Abortion is the most barbaric act one human being can perpetrate on another.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Surrey/Cambridge, UK
    Posts
    1,100
    The 'garbage' that you shouldn't spread unsubstantiated malicious gossip. This garbage is supported by:

    "You shall not go about as a talebearer among your people" (Leviticus 19:16)

    "Speak evil of no one" (Titus 3:2).

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    996
    Quote Originally Posted by Obvious Child
    The 'garbage' that you shouldn't spread unsubstantiated malicious gossip. This garbage is supported by:

    "You shall not go about as a talebearer among your people" (Leviticus 19:16)

    "Speak evil of no one" (Titus 3:2).
    Bible quotations are not applicable to VoR, described in his words as "a man of faith, but not a devout one", decoded as meaning he can pick and choose which tenets of his religion he will follow and which he will ignore. The statement he made suited his purpose so it makes no difference to him if there is a basis of fact. Ask him to support the inference and he will tuck tail and run like a puppy.
    Dono
    That we are to stand by the president, right or wrong is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.
    Theodore Roosevelt

  11. #11
    Archangel Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Platypus View Post
    His sexual weaknesses are well known, but how do you know he's a rapist? Do you have any credible evidence that would support such a claim, or is it just another example of your fantastic mind-reading powers?
    Here's some evidence for you, it speaks of the rape of Hillary, and attacks on Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey and Juanita Broadrick.
    http://www.americandaily.com/nucleus...hp?itemid=9538

    Is Bill Clinton A Rapist?
    By Dave Gibson (10/03/05)

    The ugly specter of rape was once again associated with former President Bill Clinton, in Ed Kline's recent book "The Truth About Hillary." While the liberal American press were quick to dismiss the accusations or simply ignore them completely--Clinton's undeniable past makes the latest allegation worthy at least of examination.

    Author Ed Kline could hardly be described as a conservative, nor as the leader of a "vast right-wing conspiracy." Kline once served as both the foreign editor of Newsweek as well as the editor-in-chief of New York Times Magazine. He held each post for 12 years. Both publications could be generously described as left-of-center, and even more accurately as outright liberal propaganda.

    In "Truth About Hillary," Kline cites an anonymous source who was vacationing with the Clintons in Bermuda, as hearing Bill declare: "I'm going back to my cottage to rape my wife."

    According to Kline, that same source reported as to having discussed Hillary's pregnancy with the former President. Apparently, he was not surprised to first hear news of the impending birth in the Arkansas Gazette, rather than hearing the news straight from his wife.

    Bill reportedly said that conception had taken place on the night of the alleged rape in Bermuda. Upon learning of the pregnancy, Clinton supposedly said: "Do you know what night that happened? It was Bermuda!"

    President Clinton exposed himself to Paula Jones in an Arkansas hotel room, then tried to force himself on her. Her fight against him was the beginning of his legal troubles.

    Several years ago, Juanita Broadrick claimed that before becoming President--Bill Clinton had in fact raped her. Her allegations were credible and have never been disproved.

    While President, Clinton received a visit from Kathleen Willey whose husband was an old Clinton friend and was currently serving a prison sentence. Distraught and financially ruined, Mrs. Willey came to President Clinton seeking help. Several witnesses saw her running from the Oval Office, soon after she entered. Her clothes were disheveled, her hair was mussed, and she was obviously upset. It was later alleged that Clinton had fondled Mrs. Willey and tried unsuccessfully to have sex with her.

    Of course, we will never forget Bill Clinton's sordid escapades with 19 year old intern Monica Lewinsky. He used the Oval Office (The room for which President Reagan held such respect, that he would never enter without a proper shirt and tie.) as his own private sex-grotto.

    In addition to being known as one of the most prolific politician-philanderers (and that's saying something), he also has the dubious distinction of being the only President to place pornography aboard Air Force One.

    Clinton has quite a legacy indeed!

    Bill Clinton is undoubtedly a sexual predator. Therefore, it is not a great leap to believe that he raped his own wife.

    Of course, you will never hear any of this from NOW (National Organization for Women). It's curious how party affiliation allows one to behave like an animal.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In the nightmares of right wingers.
    Posts
    2,290
    If you believe the allegations against President Clinton, then you must also believe the allegations that Senator McCain sang like a canary to his captors at the Hanoi Hilton.

    After all, there are anonymous sources attesting to that disgrace as well.

    One can only speculate as to the number of his fellow POW's were executed or tortured there as a result of McCain's ratting them out.

  13. #13
    Archangel Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by chester View Post
    If you believe the allegations against President Clinton, then you must also believe the allegations that Senator McCain sang like a canary to his captors at the Hanoi Hilton.

    After all, there are anonymous sources attesting to that disgrace as well.

    One can only speculate as to the number of his fellow POW's were executed or tortured there as a result of McCain's ratting them out.
    Why is that?? Are you calling the loyal democrat women who made these accusations directly against him as his victims, who claim they were personally attacked by him "anonymous" sources? Do you even know what the word "anonymous" means?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In the nightmares of right wingers.
    Posts
    2,290
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Why is that?? Are you calling the loyal democrat women who made these accusations directly against him as his victims, who claim they were personally attacked by him "anonymous" sources? Do you even know what the word "anonymous" means?
    Just exactly what would it take to prove to your satisfaction that John McCain betrayed his country and his fellow prisoners of war by ratting people out during his rtime in the Hanoi Hilton?

    Let's not change the subject.

    BTW, under American law, charges need to be demonstrably proven true, not demonstrably proven untrue.

  15. #15
    Archangel Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by chester View Post
    Just exactly what would it take to prove to your satisfaction that John McCain betrayed his country and his fellow prisoners of war by ratting people out during his rtime in the Hanoi Hilton?

    Let's not change the subject.

    BTW, under American law, charges need to be demonstrably proven true, not demonstrably proven untrue.
    Are you on drugs or something? Go back in this thread and tell me where John Mcain was a part of this discussion at all; anywhere!!! So how am I changing the subject at all by staying on track with the subject being discussed? It is you who is changing it from Clintons RAPES to the current candidate for President.

    Regarding Mcain though, I wouldn't bet 2 cents to defend him against any allegations you make. But that isn't the issue being discussed here. You're like a 6 year old who responds in a debate that your guys a jerk too if mine is. You argue just like cap0/bhbcu did. And isn't it strange that you joined within hours of him getting banned for the third time?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •