Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 99

Thread: Should Women be allowed to serve in hand to hand combat in the military?

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    3,019
    Serving in combat and hand to hand combat are two separate issues..........Serving in combat itself may be up for debate but serving in hand to hand combat is a definite no..........If I am in a foxhole and in hand to hand combat I want some 6'2" 200 lb guy like me watching my back, not some 5' 100 lb female...........
    Abortion is the most barbaric act one human being can perpetrate on another.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    719
    Quote Originally Posted by Voice Of Reason
    Serving in combat and hand to hand combat are two separate issues..........Serving in combat itself may be up for debate but serving in hand to hand combat is a definite no..........If I am in a foxhole and in hand to hand combat I want some 6'2" 200 lb guy like me watching my back, not some 5' 100 lb female...........
    Again whats wrong with giving THEM the choice?

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,418
    Quote Originally Posted by Voice Of Reason
    Serving in combat and hand to hand combat are two separate issues..........Serving in combat itself may be up for debate but serving in hand to hand combat is a definite no..........If I am in a foxhole and in hand to hand combat I want some 6'2" 200 lb guy like me watching my back, not some 5' 100 lb female...........
    That's no joke, but consider this: You're 5'8" and weigh-in at about 150LB and the soldier next to you weighs 200LB, no fat, and stands 6'2" - a female.

    This female is built for battle, not like the females that meet us at the door each afternoon.
    Ain't life funny...

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,418
    Quote Originally Posted by johnson
    Again whats wrong with giving THEM the choice?
    A huge truckload of wrongs, johnson. Just because a person, especially a woman, wants to fight don't mean they can. There is a very small percentage of women that can actually throw a baseball the proper way.
    Ain't life funny...

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    3,019
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Orn
    That's no joke, but consider this: You're 5'8" and weigh-in at about 150LB and the soldier next to you weighs 200LB, no fat, and stands 6'2" - a female.

    This female is built for battle, not like the females that meet us at the door each afternoon.
    With all respect I think the situation I posed would be much more prevalent then the one you present.........

    Hell they even lower the fitness requirements for females in the army so they can qualify.........
    Abortion is the most barbaric act one human being can perpetrate on another.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    3,019
    Quote Originally Posted by johnson
    Again whats wrong with giving THEM the choice?
    The army is not a democracy........You treat all people the same..........
    Abortion is the most barbaric act one human being can perpetrate on another.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Currently on Earth, 37N 77W
    Posts
    368
    I'd be interested to hear what the women on this forum think. I still think it's up to the individual to decide for him/herself what type of job they'd like to do.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    3,019
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuato
    I'd be interested to hear what the women on this forum think. I still think it's up to the individual to decide for him/herself what type of job they'd like to do.
    But how do you respond to my question about being in hand to hand combat and having a 5 ft 100 lb woman at your back?
    Abortion is the most barbaric act one human being can perpetrate on another.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    719
    Quote Originally Posted by Voice Of Reason
    But how do you respond to my question about being in hand to hand combat and having a 5 ft 100 lb woman at your back?
    Well it doesn't matter if the person beside you that weighs a 100 pounds is male or female!! It's how much heart they have.

    And I think there are a lot of 100 pound males in the military that would get their XXX wooped by my ex.!!!!!

  10. #25
    Hunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jim's trucking
    This attitude started disappearing from US society in 1920. Hang in there...maybe someday you'll be the last person to have it!
    The fact that an attitude and life-style choice disappeared does not make me wrong. God did NOT put women on this earth to be in authority over men, nor did God put women here to do a man's job. Men have totally forgotten how to be men and women have totally forgotten God's purpose for them in his devine plan of the ages. One of the greatest things wrong in America today is the fact that many women chose materialism over their God given responsability to raise up their children themselves. Everything in America today is just about completely up-side down. I still say that a woman's primary role is to raise her children and take good care of her husband, not be in combat. Ladies, you only have one chance in life to get it right, learn what ya'll's role is according to God's will for you.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    719
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter
    The fact that an attitude and life-style choice disappeared does not make me wrong. God did NOT put women on this earth to be in authority over men, nor did God put women here to do a man's job. Men have totally forgotten how to be men and women have totally forgotten God's purpose for them in his devine plan of the ages. One of the greatest things wrong in America today is the fact that many women chose materialism over their God given responsability to raise up their children themselves. Everything in America today is just about completely up-side down. I still say that a woman's primary role is to raise her children and take good care of her husband, not be in combat. Ladies, you only have one chance in life to get it right, learn what ya'll's role is according to God's will for you.

    WOW !!! .... Any females want to handel this?

  12. #27
    Hunter Guest

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by johnson
    WOW !!! .... Any females want to handel this?
    All God fearing, conservative women know that I have spoken the absolute truth. Case closed, again.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    719
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter
    All God fearing, conservative women know that I have spoken the absolute truth. Case closed, again.
    WOW !!! .. Any non- godfearing ladies want to take this??

    Or is it just too crazy to adress??

  14. #29
    Hunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by johnson
    WOW !!! .. Any non- godfearing ladies want to take this??

    Or is it just too crazy to adress??
    I did not post anything crazy. Most decent females desire exactly what I have described. The rest of them who disagree with me ain't worth having.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    719
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter
    I did not post anything crazy. Most decent females desire exactly what I have described. The rest of them who disagree with me ain't worth having.
    I'm not female and you scare me!!

    What a crazy thing to say.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •