Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what to do with hate groups?

Choscura Guest

what to do with hate groups?

if it were a realistic goal, i'd simply suggest castration/sterilization and removal of vocal chords so that they couldn't have children as stupid as they and couldn't spread their moronic values. what do you guys think?

How about actually debating those who belong to "hate groups"...and if you're really up for something new, how about actually winning those debates against haters????

"Hate groups":

http://www.davidduke.com/

http://www.natall.com/

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/

For a racial reality check, visit:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    time anyone says that Israel is our only friend in the Middle East, I can't help but think that before Israel, we had no enemies in the Middle East." - John Sheehan

Quote Originally Posted by Choscura
    if it were a realistic goal, i'd simply suggest castration/sterilization and removal of vocal chords so that they couldn't have children as stupid as they and couldn't spread their moronic values. what do you guys think?
    Sounds to me as if you hate hate groups. Doesn't that make you part of hate group?

JPSartre12 Guest
    As long as they aren't physically harming others, I suggest ignoring them. If nobody's listening it's like a tree falling in the quiet forest, a non-event.

Yes, like I said people hating hate groups are hate groups. As long as they aren't hurting anybody, they have the freedom of speech to say whatever they want. It's when it starts to get violent that we need to do something.

Choscura Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Siegfriedson
    How about actually debating those who belong to "hate groups"...and if you're really up for something new, how about actually winning those debates against haters????
    as far as anybody is concerned, we can't win in arguments with you, because you aren't listening. so you have no point to make.

Sounds to me as if you hate hate groups. Doesn't that make you part of hate group?
    this is nothing more than pent up frustration with people encouraging themselves and each other to be stupid and violent so that nobody else has a chance to succeed (the "we'll kill all the jews, and then we'll be better than dead guys!" mentality- removing competition instead of adapting to it).

Good luck with that. I suggest we follow the law. They are free to exist, speak their mind and procreate. They are not free to break the law. If and when they do break the law, they should be arrested, prosecuted and, if convicted, punished appropriately.

As someone said earlier, if they aren't inciting violence and there isn't a clear and present danger, I could really care less what the skinheads and Nazi wannabies say. They are fools. None of their arguments are actually legitimate, especially their racial ones, since humans have no races according to the majority of biologists and anthropologists.

Ordinary people try to debate them, but the hate mongers really don't listen or want to listen, so winning a debate against them is really just a shouting match. They have these walls they erect to protect them from any and all reason.

If you could somehow get them together for a formal debate, you could shoot them down, but it would only really matter if the debate were widely supported by the media.

Optimally, there should be some type of Tribunal for people who lose the debates. Whatever topic in which the debate takes place, a tribune from a particular organization, elected by that organization, acts as the mediator. There should also be a panel of logicians to make sure each side doesn't use logical fallacies, becaues debates on TV like to throw those around a lot.

The winner of the debate is determined by the Tribune and the Logic Council.

I wish they would be fined or something for losing, but I wouldn't want it to get out of hand and turn into something akin to thought police.

Quote Originally Posted by Siegfriedson
    When have you ever stuck around long enough to defend one of your gems?
    "They asked if I had found Jesus and I didn't even know He was missing."

this is nothing more than pent up frustration with people encouraging themselves and each other to be stupid and violent so that nobody else has a chance to succeed (the "we'll kill all the jews, and then we'll be better than dead guys!" mentality- removing competition instead of adapting to it).
    ???

I don't get exactly what you mean. My post was intented to be sarcastic.

Choscura Guest
    mine wasn't, and i mistook yours for being serious also. my mistake.

I think we should read what they have to say so that when they claim to not be bad we know better. I think we should also crash their parties and point and laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh. And maybe feel sorry for their small, boring, narrow, everything tastes just like chicken, world. Maybe some mentoring teaching them to be brave so they don't have to be in terror of all the things that aren't just like them.

But mostly I think we should laugh at them. I mean - COME ON!!!! The last thing they should be fed is anything that lends them credibility - no serious debate, no quiet disagreement, no rage, no anger, nothing but pure mockery. This world is just to smack full of cool freakin people - and we come in all different shapes, sizes, colors and with all kinds of ideas - and we are all way way way to freakin' cool the get our panties in knot over the drooling of XXXXXX.

As they say - "don't sweat the *******s."

***pointing and laughing at Seigfriedson****
    “But who prays for Satan? Who, in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most? ” ~ Mark Twain

"Those who are easily shocked... should be shocked more often" ~ Mae West

I say let them exercise their right to free speech, the more exposure they get the more ridiculous they look. I recall seeing a KKK family on TV, a husband and wife, with their unfortunate child, dressed in their sheets with their pointy little hats, spouting their memorized white supremacy drivel with fractured English. If idiocy was contagious, those people could start a plague and it was obvious that their appearance before a large audience did no good for their dimwitted cause.
    Dono

Quote Originally Posted by Dono
    I say let them exercise their right to free speech, the more exposure they get the more ridiculous they look. I recall seeing a KKK family on TV, a husband and wife, with their unfortunate child, dressed in their sheets with their pointy little hats, spouting their memorized white supremacy drivel with fractured English. If idiocy was contagious, those people could start a plague and it was obvious that their appearance before a large audience did no good for their dimwitted cause.
    Dono
    I agree, but it worked with Hitler. People are stupid enough to believe anything they hear if they like it, and totally discredit it if they believe something different.

The sad thing with these people is that they utterly believe that their viewpoint is correct. Watched a documentary called 'Louis and the Nazis' recently, a rather good expose on the beliefs of white supremacists.It was rather startling in that the supremacists were clearly under the impression that this documentary was being produced for their benefit, and they were quite non-confrontational about expressing their opinions, and displaying their prized possessions and puting their 11 year old children on stage to sing for a skinhead rally.
    The only time that they became aggressive was when Theroux pointed out that 'some people may find the swastika painted on your car offensive'.It's as if their whole life revolves around their shallow single issue and,challenging those who disagree.Of course, it is possible that the documentary was skillfully edited to highlight the negative aspects of theiir lives, but then who wants to watch a bunch of supremacists doing their grocery shopping...?

These people believe that their single issue is the only thing of relevance.I work in a multi-ethnic environment,with people of vastly differing intelligence levels.We also have the occasional staff member who likes to agitate on issues of race.I have found that the quickest way to shut them up when they start spouting their nonsense is to dump the topic as of no importance,and challenge them with a question that can't possibly be steered towards their argument.

Example -

"I hate them Pakis,comin over here,takin' over all the shops and stuff..."

"Whatever...who's going to win the big game tonight?"

RESIST THE URGE TO ARGUE THE POINT.Without your co-operation they have no platform for their misguided opinions.They don't wan't to debate, they want to sermonize. By denying that their issue is of worthy of discussion,and following through with a question on a different topic, you are signalling to them in a non - threatening way that their 'issue' is of less importance than something trivial, without giving them the floor to debate whether they are right or wrong.Being right is very important to them, as is promoting their particular prejudice.Let them have their right to free speech, but make sure that they know how little it matters to you what they say.A mouse that cannot roar is just a mouse.
    The more I think, the less I know for certain.