A Comanche Patriot Tries to Save the White Man

“As an Indian, I feel it is my sacred honor to save the white man again, this time, from himself,” says Dr. David A. Yeagley, who holds a divinity degree from Yale. “Before he gives this country away, thus defeating me twice, I want to try to save what he built out of my land.”

Indians saved the white man before, says Yeagley, when they helped the first settlers get established. Now they must save him again, this time from political correctness.

“White guilt is the biggest flaw in the American psyche,” warns Yeagley.

As a Comanche, Yeagley feels no guilt over his ancestors’ deeds. “They were the lords of the south plains,” he says. “They kicked out all the other Indians. They had no tolerance for other Indians, no tolerance for white people, no tolerance for anybody except themselves.”

Comanche elders have been instilling that warrior spirit in their young, for centuries, through the stories and customs of their ancestors.

Unfortunately, says Yeagley, white Americans have failed to do the same. The fighting spirit that built this country has been allowed to fade.

Full article:

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles...ble.asp?ID=779

What’s Up With White Women?

by David A. Yeagley

"Look, Dr, Yeagley, I don’t see anything about my culture to be proud of. It’s all nothing. My race is just nothing."

The girl was white. She was tall and pretty, with amber hair and brown eyes. For convenience’ sake, let’s call her "Rachel."

I had been leading a class on social psychology, in which we discussed patriotism – what it means to be a people or a nation. The discussion had been quite lively. But when Rachel spoke, everyone fell silent.

"Look at your culture," she said to me. "Look at American Indian tradition. Now I think that’s really great. You have something to be proud of. My culture is nothing."

On the surface, she was paying me a compliment. She was praising my Indian culture, at the expense of her own. Why, then, did it feel so much like a slap in the face?

They say that a warrior is measured by the strength of his enemies. As an Indian, I am proud of the fact that it took the mightiest nation on earth to defeat me.

Full article:

http://www.badeagle.com/html/white_women.html