Thread: Comanche Indian Opposes "White Guilt"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Comanche Indian Opposes "White Guilt"

A Comanche Patriot Tries to Save the White Man

“As an Indian, I feel it is my sacred honor to save the white man again, this time, from himself,” says Dr. David A. Yeagley, who holds a divinity degree from Yale. “Before he gives this country away, thus defeating me twice, I want to try to save what he built out of my land.”

Indians saved the white man before, says Yeagley, when they helped the first settlers get established. Now they must save him again, this time from political correctness.

“White guilt is the biggest flaw in the American psyche,” warns Yeagley.

As a Comanche, Yeagley feels no guilt over his ancestors’ deeds. “They were the lords of the south plains,” he says. “They kicked out all the other Indians. They had no tolerance for other Indians, no tolerance for white people, no tolerance for anybody except themselves.”

Comanche elders have been instilling that warrior spirit in their young, for centuries, through the stories and customs of their ancestors.

Unfortunately, says Yeagley, white Americans have failed to do the same. The fighting spirit that built this country has been allowed to fade.

Full article:

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles...ble.asp?ID=779

What’s Up With White Women?

by David A. Yeagley

"Look, Dr, Yeagley, I don’t see anything about my culture to be proud of. It’s all nothing. My race is just nothing."

The girl was white. She was tall and pretty, with amber hair and brown eyes. For convenience’ sake, let’s call her "Rachel."

I had been leading a class on social psychology, in which we discussed patriotism – what it means to be a people or a nation. The discussion had been quite lively. But when Rachel spoke, everyone fell silent.

"Look at your culture," she said to me. "Look at American Indian tradition. Now I think that’s really great. You have something to be proud of. My culture is nothing."

On the surface, she was paying me a compliment. She was praising my Indian culture, at the expense of her own. Why, then, did it feel so much like a slap in the face?

They say that a warrior is measured by the strength of his enemies. As an Indian, I am proud of the fact that it took the mightiest nation on earth to defeat me.

Full article:

http://www.badeagle.com/html/white_women.html

Related Threads:

Critical Facts that You Need to Know

Top Ten Reasons to Close America's Border

For a racial reality check, visit:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    time anyone says that Israel is our only friend in the Middle East, I can't help but think that before Israel, we had no enemies in the Middle East." - John Sheehan

Look dude, we are very aware that you are a white supremicist, now, it would be nice if you just stopped flaunting it in our face all the time.
    Truth gains more even by the errors of one who, with due study and preparation, thinks for himself, than by the true opinions of those who only hold them because they do not suffer themselves to think.
    -John Stuart Mill

Our romantic notion of Native American culture is not reality. As individuals they had the same petty failings as any people.
    "They asked if I had found Jesus and I didn't even know He was missing."

I too oppose white guilt. So I agree with the engine on that matter. Where we seem to disagree is with his ownership of the land. So his people migrated here first, big deal. He was not created here any more than the white man was, so why does he claim ownership of the land? His people moved in and took it from the wilderness.

His claim of ownersship may be accurate if we lived in a world of "first come first serve" but we don't. We live in a world where the biggest gun takes possession. He was right on the money about white guilt. I'll give him credit there.
    I appoligize for nothing but my spelling.

Quote Originally Posted by Haulingboat
    Where we seem to disagree is with his ownership of the land. So his people migrated here first, big deal. He was not created here any more than the white man was, so why does he claim ownership of the land? His people moved in and took it from the wilderness.

We live in a world where the biggest gun takes possession.
    You honestly think it's okay that this country was taken from the Native Americans? Because we had the "bigger gun" we deserved it? It's not like the Europeans who came over here wanted to be nice friendly neighbors (with a few exceptions). Genocide was committed. It's not that I personally feel guilty, I just recognize what Europeans did.
    Truth gains more even by the errors of one who, with due study and preparation, thinks for himself, than by the true opinions of those who only hold them because they do not suffer themselves to think.
    -John Stuart Mill

C'mon. Afraid to answer me?
    -John Stuart Mill