Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Four reasons gaydom is doomed to fail

Four reasons gaydom is doomed to fail

Reason #1. Intolerance. Not religious intolerance, that's a whole other story. Rather it's intolerance by the gay crowd for the first amendment and freedom of speech. A lot of people in recent history have been punished for not blindly supporting gaydom in all forms. Chick-fil-A, the Mozilla Firefox CEO, and recently the football player who didn't want to watch two gay men ravage each other in public. Each of them has felt the wrath of the gay community aggressively trying to silence and punish them for their views. And these affected big name cases have cost people their jobs. Basically we're being told by the gay community to either support them or they'll see to it that we don't have a job. Or in simple terms "Either support gaydom to the fullest extent or we'll see to it your children starve!" If you thought religious people were hostile, you really haven't seen anything yet compared to when you tell others that they can't think certain things. The constitution recognizes that you have a right to be silent. However you are devoid of a constitutional right to silence others.

Reason #2. Disease. Say whatever you will but medical evidence has shown how the gay community is heavily associated with AIDS. And with their rampant refusal to use protection the swapping of disease is ravaging the country. With the cost of ARV medication being what it is, a substantial number of gays have been given the death sentence by their partner. You're going to die and there's nothing you can do to stop it because you refused to use protection, and your death is going to be very slow, and very excruciating as your system is ravaged by whatever disease you get.

Reason #3. Suicide. Regardless of inroads the gay community has made, there's still a substantial number that will commit suicide because of how depressed they are. That's why the gay community needs constant exposure to gay pride parades to try and stave off the inevitable end its members will arrive at. Gay marriage might be getting more popular, but there's still plenty of parents who will disown gay youths simply because they're gay. See above reasons 1 and 2 for further details on how bad things can go.

Reason #4. Zero to negative population growth. No matter how much gays claim they're equal to everyone else, the simple truth is that they aren't. Gays lack the ability to reproduce and expand their ranks. Black people are in no danger of going extinct because black people can have black children. But gay people can't have gay children. Gay people can't have children period unless they do the straight thing and sleep with the opposite sex, which according to them is completely repulsive. The only way the gay community can be supported is the hope that future generations will realize that they're gay and join to infuse it with new blood. Failure for that to occur means a dwindling population size that will eventually lead to extinction of the community.

#4...

Are you retarded? Parents don't need to be gay to have gay kids, you fool. Also, gays can have children; ever heard of sperm banks?
    Last edited by admin; 05-15-2014 at 08:43 PM. Reason: language

Quote Originally Posted by Tabbi View Post
    Reason #1. Intolerance. Not religious intolerance, that's a whole other story. Rather it's intolerance by the gay crowd for the first amendment and freedom of speech. A lot of people in recent history have been punished for not blindly supporting gaydom in all forms. Chick-fil-A, the Mozilla Firefox CEO, and recently the football player who didn't want to watch two gay men ravage each other in public. Each of them has felt the wrath of the gay community aggressively trying to silence and punish them for their views. And these affected big name cases have cost people their jobs. Basically we're being told by the gay community to either support them or they'll see to it that we don't have a job. Or in simple terms "Either support gaydom to the fullest extent or we'll see to it your children starve!" If you thought religious people were hostile, you really haven't seen anything yet compared to when you tell others that they can't think certain things. The constitution recognizes that you have a right to be silent. However you are devoid of a constitutional right to silence others.

Reason #2. Disease. Say whatever you will but medical evidence has shown how the gay community is heavily associated with AIDS. And with their rampant refusal to use protection the swapping of disease is ravaging the country. With the cost of ARV medication being what it is, a substantial number of gays have been given the death sentence by their partner. You're going to die and there's nothing you can do to stop it because you refused to use protection, and your death is going to be very slow, and very excruciating as your system is ravaged by whatever disease you get.

Reason #3. Suicide. Regardless of inroads the gay community has made, there's still a substantial number that will commit suicide because of how depressed they are. That's why the gay community needs constant exposure to gay pride parades to try and stave off the inevitable end its members will arrive at. Gay marriage might be getting more popular, but there's still plenty of parents who will disown gay youths simply because they're gay. See above reasons 1 and 2 for further details on how bad things can go.

Reason #4. Zero to negative population growth. No matter how much gays claim they're equal to everyone else, the simple truth is that they aren't. Gays lack the ability to reproduce and expand their ranks. Black people are in no danger of going extinct because black people can have black children. But gay people can't have gay children. Gay people can't have children period unless they do the straight thing and sleep with the opposite sex, which according to them is completely repulsive. The only way the gay community can be supported is the hope that future generations will realize that they're gay and join to infuse it with new blood. Failure for that to occur means a dwindling population size that will eventually lead to extinction of the community.
    H Sap appeared about 200k years ago. Seems to me they would have died out a long time ago if your #4 was in fact correct.

Let me guess! You call yourself a 'Christian' right?
    How to make yourself look a fool in one sentence....

(P.S. worshiping only has 1 p not 2.)
    --johnson--.

Quote Originally Posted by Dani View Post
    Let me guess! You call yourself a 'Christian' right?
    You'd like that, wouldn't you? You'd like me to hand you an easy victory by citing religious standards to support my position. Well I'm gonna leave that to the other guys here. I don't need to cite religion for why I believe that gaydom isn't legitimate in nature, I've got basic, cold hard facts on my side to explain why. You have no way of sustaining your existence since you can't reproduce. Instead you've got to hope that others will be born gay in order to propagate the organization, and that your numbers aren't devastated by continual gay haters doing what they do. America's pretty much your only safe bastion in the world where death for gaydom isn't codified into law, and even here you're hated to a significant degree by people you bully.

Gaydom is nothing but an unsustainable subgroup of humanity that's doomed to die out due to a mix of internal and external factors. You can't give birth to more of your own kind without straight banging, which you abhor, and you can't keep others from sinking into depression and killing themselves. And I hate to break it to you, but flaunting pretty colors and antagonizing others doesn't inspire pride, it just deepens shame and fear.

You and other gays have finite resources at your disposal. The more you attempt to spread them out in the name of normalization, the closer you get to burnout and collapse of the community. It's like an infectious disease ravaging the body before finally expiring its life cycle expectancy.

You'd like that, wouldn't you? You'd like me to hand you an easy victory by citing religious standards to support my position. Well I'm gonna leave that to the other guys here.
    That didn't answer the question. Do you consider yourself 'Christian' or not?

You have no way of sustaining your existence since you can't reproduce.
    They seem to have managed for the past 200,000 years.

America's pretty much your only safe bastion in the world where death for gaydom isn't codified into law,...
    Huh?? I think the USA is about the LAST place where gays are protected against the kind of hatred and bigotry that you vomit.

...and even here you're hated to a significant degree by people you bully.
    I know many gays and I haven't seen any of them 'bullying' people. I wish I could say the same about the so called 'Christians' that I know.

Gaydom is nothing but an unsustainable subgroup of humanity that's doomed to die out due to a mix of internal and external factors.
    It seems to be managing so far. There have been homosexuals for about 2000,000 years...no sign of them dying out yet...such a disappointment for you I would imagine!

You and other gays ...
    I'm not gay.

--johnson--.

Quote Originally Posted by Dani View Post
    That didn't answer the question. Do you consider yourself 'Christian' or not?
    I'm not handing you any easy wins on this one Dani boy. If I say yes then you won't engage in any honest discussion. You'll just claim that I'm another right wing religious extremist nutjob who's intolerant out the yinyang.

They seem to have managed for the past 200,000 years.
    Just because the gay anomaly continues to appear, that doesn't mean the gay community can actually sustain itself. Converts do not equal self sufficiency.

Huh?? I think the USA is about the LAST place where gays are protected against the kind of hatred and bigotry that you vomit.
    Oh really? America's pretty much the only country where hatred for gaydom isn't codified into some kind of law. In other countries being gay gets you life in prison. In others where sharia law is observed, being gay gets you killed. In countries like Africa, being gay gets you gang raped until you turn straight.

So just try and tell us again that America is the last place where gays are protected against hatred.

I know many gays and I haven't seen any of them 'bullying' people.
    Oh really? How about Elliot Rodgers. By all accounts of his manifesto he absolutely hated women.

Or if you don't want to talk about Rodgers since he wasn't officially out of the closet at the time of his killing spree, let's talk about the kind of scum that threatens to murder a 14 year old girl for believing in traditional marriage.

http://www.forerunner.com/blog/home-...xual-activists

Let's talk about the people who boycotted Firefox because the CEO donates some money to California's Proposition 8.

http://www.towleroad.com/2014/04/bil...tle-video.html

Let's talk about Daniel Sarno, an admitted gay, who got five years for sending death threat letters to people who didn't support the notion of gay marriage.

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/hom...years-probatio

I wish I could say the same about the so called 'Christians' that I know.
    Then I guess that depends on how you define bullying.

It seems to be managing so far. There have been homosexuals for about 2000,000 years...no sign of them dying out yet...such a disappointment for you I would imagine!
    The only reason the gay community has made it so far is because AIDS and such are only relatively recent. Had it existed back 200,000 years ago they would've died out in much larger numbers. But with the rise of superbug STDs that medicines can't treat, that might be happening in the next couple of years.

I'm not handing you any easy wins on this one Dani boy. If I say yes then you won't engage in any honest discussion. You'll just claim that I'm another right wing religious extremist nutjob who's intolerant out the yinyang.
    So you are another right wing intolerant religious extremist nutjob. Thought so. BTW, people like you are incapable of honest discussion.

Just because the gay anomaly continues to appear, that doesn't mean the gay community can actually sustain itself.
    Homosexuality has been around since HS have been around....and will continue to be around for as long as HS continue.

Oh really? America's pretty much the only country where hatred for gaydom isn't codified into some kind of law. In other countries being gay gets you life in prison.
    Let's compare apples with apples shall we rather than trying to compare a few backward thinking Middle Eastern and African countries with the West. In the Western world. Homosexuality is legal in 117 countries. Most of those countries allow same-sex marriage and a large number allow homosexuals to adopt children. 13 US states have anti-sodomy or anti gay laws.

Oh really? How about Elliot Rodgers. By all accounts of his manifesto he absolutely hated women.

Or if you don't want to talk about Rodgers since he wasn't officially out of the closet at the time of his killing spree, let's talk about the kind of scum that threatens to murder a 14 year old girl for believing in traditional marriage.

http://www.forerunner.com/blog/home-...xual-activists

Let's talk about the people who boycotted Firefox because the CEO donates some money to California's Proposition 8.

http://www.towleroad.com/2014/04/bil...tle-video.html

Let's talk about Daniel Sarno, an admitted gay, who got five years for sending death threat letters to people who didn't support the notion of gay marriage.

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/hom...years-probatio
    Shall I give you links to the number of documented instances where gays have been bullied, abused and even killed by bigots like you?

Then I guess that depends on how you define bullying
    How about denying gay couples the right to marry and have the same benefits as any other couple? It is mostly Christian organisations that oppose this 'right'. You don't think that is bullying I suppose.

The only reason the gay community has made it so far is because AIDS and such are only relatively recent. Had it existed back 200,000 years ago they would've died out in much larger numbers. But with the rise of superbug STDs that medicines can't treat, that might be happening in the next couple of years.
    Homosexuality has been around for 200,000 years and will continue to be around for as long as humanity survives. You're just going to have to live with it 'Christian'. Sorry about that...it must be a right stoater for you.

--johnson--.

A Vicar fiddled with Dani's todger when he was a choir boy and little Dani liked it.
    Thats why he hates Christians.

Quote Originally Posted by gansao View Post
    A Vicar fiddled with Dani's todger when he was a choir boy and little Dani liked it.
    Thats why he hates Christians.

Possibly but doubtful. Do vicars generally do that sort of thing then?

I hate religion because all the religious people I have met have trouble with truth and honesty. I conclude that the mind warping which is necessary to believe in the great tooth fairy or whatever has, I would expect, altered their ability to face the world honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim the plumber View Post

Possibly but doubtful. Do vicars generally do that sort of thing then?

I hate religion because all the religious people I have met have trouble with truth and honesty. I conclude that the mind warping which is necessary to believe in the great tooth fairy or whatever has, I would expect, altered their ability to face the world honestly.

Its all true...honest.

Do you two mind not dragging any religious discussion out of this thread? This is about why and how gaydom will destroy itself, through a combination of alienation of others, and self destructive tendencies. They'll literally be wiped off the map through inside and outside factors. It'll be like sucking and blowing at the same time. Simultaneous implosion and explosion. Gays can't keep browbeating people for disagreeing with them, and not expect repercussions further down the line.

If one looks carefully they'll actually start to find news of black assailants being charged with hate crimes for assaulting whites. Or at the very least the assaults will be investigated as hate crimes. It's only a matter of time before gays find themselves being looked at for committing hate crimes as well.

Do you two mind not dragging any religious discussion out of this thread? This is about why and how gaydom will destroy itself, through a combination of alienation of others, and self destructive tendencies. They'll literally be wiped off the map through inside and outside factors. It'll be like sucking and blowing at the same time. Simultaneous implosion and explosion. Gays can't keep browbeating people for disagreeing with them, and not expect repercussions further down the line.

If one looks carefully they'll actually start to find news of black assailants being charged with hate crimes for assaulting whites. Or at the very least the assaults will be investigated as hate crimes. It's only a matter of time before gays find themselves being looked at for committing hate crimes as well.
    Clearly you would be lots happier if you stopped repressing your sexuality.

The world will carry on if you do what you want with another man. You, if you are that way, will find the world a nicer place. You don't have to tell the world about it and you don't have to keep it secret. It's your choice.

This is an age of liberty. You are free to follow whichever path you want to . You have that permission.

I hope that has helped you. It is obvious you feel that you need the world to repress gay behavior. I can only presume that this is because you think that you need to be repressed yourself. Don't bother with all that just enjoy life.

I say this from the standpoint of a hetro man. Each to their own! Live your life not somebody else's idea of how you should live.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim the plumber View Post
    Clearly you would be lots happier if you stopped repressing your sexuality.

The world will carry on if you do what you want with another man. You, if you are that way, will find the world a nicer place. You don't have to tell the world about it and you don't have to keep it secret. It's your choice.

This is an age of liberty. You are free to follow whichever path you want to . You have that permission.

I hope that has helped you. It is obvious you feel that you need the world to repress gay behavior. I can only presume that this is because you think that you need to be repressed yourself. Don't bother with all that just enjoy life.

I say this from the standpoint of a hetro man. Each to their own! Live your life not somebody else's idea of how you should live.
    Sorry boyo. Liking my little pony doesn't equal being one with the gaydom.

Do you two mind not dragging any religious discussion out of this thread?
    So you clearly are a hateful Christian bigot. Thought as much!

This is about why and how gaydom will destroy itself, through a combination of alienation of others, ...
    The only people that are alienated by them are people like you and thankfully, there are not many of you. The rest of us get on just fine with homosexuals. Ironically, as the people of the world become more enlightened, it will be bigots like you that will die out not homosexuals...and the sooner the better

They'll literally be wiped off the map through inside and outside factors.
    They have managed for 200,000 years and will be here for probably another couple of hundred thousands years too. What a shocker for you!

Now I wonder if you are 'manolete' back under disguise. Same hatred, same bigotry, same idiotic statements.

--johnson--.