Thread: Would Obama save drowning Putin?

Would Obama save drowning Putin?

John King, Maeve Reston & Manu Raju weigh in on Obama's answer regarding whether he would save a drowning Putin.

More...

let's see in the future

That was long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by janiceP View Post
    let's see in the future

That was long time ago.
    I am the author of “Diary of a Former Communist: Thoughts, Feelings, Reality,”

http://csam.montclair.edu/~kowalski/life/intro.html

This FREE ON-LINE BOOK is based on a diary I kept between 1946 and 2004 (in the USSR, Poland, France and the USA). Please share this link with others who might be interested in this authentic testimony. Perhaps someone will publish a review.
    Ludwik Kowalski (Ph.D.)

Obama would save it

well, Obama is the president of USA and actually this is a great post to be taken and only very smart and conscious candidates can take it, so i think Obama will be able to find a solution to any problems in the USA and can fix it....
    Soran University is one of the best universities in Kurdistan , although it is a new university but the developing that this university had in the last 3 years is a kind of revolution that no university all over the world had, now it is an electronic university and many English native speaker tutors and instructors are teaching in this university……. To know more visit…..
    Http://www.soran.edu.iq