Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 36 of 36

Thread: Faith, FATE and prophecy in our time.

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Valencia. Spain.
    Posts
    2,191
    Quote Originally Posted by Apostle View Post
    Please, Arte. You're no better than him. You have your own particular palate for what you like to consider to be evidence...
    Except that he is unable to support his 'evidence' with verifiable facts.
    How to make yourself look a fool in one sentence....

    (P.S. worshiping only has 1 p not 2.)
    --johnson--.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    322
    Well, I didn't necessarily say he was equal with you.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Valencia. Spain.
    Posts
    2,191
    Quote Originally Posted by Apostle View Post
    Well, I didn't necessarily say he was equal with you.
    What REALLY scares me is that in 1st-world countries in 2014, there are people like Atemus that actually believe that the ludicrous mythological stories about things like Noah's ark, global floods, talking donkeys etc, etc, that we find in the Bible ARE all true and, infinitely worse, teach their children the same thing. It's frightening to think that we are living in a world where more than 60% of the population of the most powerful country in the world really believe that two of every organism, microbe, bird, animal and fish on the planet - those now extinct, those that exist today and those yet to be discovered - all came together and fitted inside a boat along with enough food to sustain them for nearly a year...and then, on being released onto a planet devoid of plant life and food, managed not only to survive but to procreate to the numbers we have today...and all from one single breeding pair of each life form!!

    Those same people believe that one day soon, some mythological character called 'Jesus The Christ' is going to be coming back to kill everyone but them and those that believe as they do. It's a worry that they are determined to do everything in their power to hasten that day...and many of them are in positions where they could do that!!! It beggars belief that people can be so...well, DUMB!
    Last edited by Dani; 03-25-2014 at 03:05 AM.
    How to make yourself look a fool in one sentence....

    (P.S. worshiping only has 1 p not 2.)
    --johnson--.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    12,657
    Quote Originally Posted by Dani View Post

    How can you respect Jews when they teach their children to hate and kill Palestinians?


    You stiff-necked jackal. We know the Muslims / Palestinians train up their children to hate and kill Israel / Israelites, so Israel teaching their kids to protect themselves is hardly making your case.

    You liberals almost always throw Israel under the bus. You're anti-semitic, and you'll pay for it at the Judgment.
    “For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries.” - Robert Jastrow

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Valencia. Spain.
    Posts
    2,191
    Quote Originally Posted by Easyrider View Post
    You stiff-necked jackal. We know the Muslims / Palestinians train up their children to hate and kill Israel / Israelites, so Israel teaching their kids to protect themselves is hardly making your case.
    You stiff-necked plonker! We know the Israelis train up their children to hate and kill Arabs, so Arabs teaching their kids to protect themselves is hardly making your case.

    You liberals almost always throw Israel under the bus. You're anti-semitic, and you'll pay for it at the Judgment.
    Loud farting noise!
    How to make yourself look a fool in one sentence....

    (P.S. worshiping only has 1 p not 2.)
    --johnson--.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Valencia. Spain.
    Posts
    2,191
    Quote Originally Posted by Dani View Post

    So then, are you up for the challenge?

    Sorry lad but you are wrong and if you want to challenge me on that then I will gladly take you on. How say you?

    If, after reading the above, you would like to challenge me with verifiable, testable and objective evidence that your Bible is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth and historically accurate then I would be DELIGHTED to take you on. How say you? Are you up for it? If not, then I can only iterate that your unsupported claims are worthless.
    I guess the answer was no!
    How to make yourself look a fool in one sentence....

    (P.S. worshiping only has 1 p not 2.)
    --johnson--.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •