Thread: Debate.Anyone ,Debate?

Debate.Anyone ,Debate?

If anyone wishes to debate me on any subject having to do with Religion ,or Religion vs. Atheism ,let me know. If anyone wants to debate a particular political point of view , don't hesitate to make your wishes know.
    I would be more than happy to debate anything proposed, provided we agree on a few rules .

The point to be debated.
    Answers or responses must be given in no more than 2-3 minutes max.
    Answers or responses must be no longer than one or two small paragraphs at most and must be the debaters own thoughts.

Breaks can be had at any time for any reason and debate can be called off and continued at a later date.

No third party opinions or intrusions allowed during debate but can be allowed during break periods.

All responses must be relevant with no grandstanding . deflections are not allowed. Any variance must be used for purpose of analogy and must be short and to the point.

any break in the rules brings an immediate end to debate.
    Last edited by manolete; 03-17-2014 at 09:27 PM.

apostle, go away!

Did you miss the four times I have already challenged you?
    http://www.4forums.com/political/sho...726#post478726
    Last edited by Dani; 03-18-2014 at 04:17 AM.
    How to make yourself look a fool in one sentence....

(P.S. worshiping only has 1 p not 2.)
    --johnson--.

MantoTroll,

In your own words, tell me why you have so far not accepted other people's challenges and I will have to change my assessment of you.

If you can do this intelligently I will raise my view of you. If not.....

This Offer remains good for the duration.

If you care to debate on any matter pertaining to Religion or any particular religious belief ,I am more than happy to engage in debate with you.
    Anything of a political nature will be considered..

If you are of a particular denomination of Christian and you want to debate something specific to your denomination ,that's fine with me.

If you are a Muslim and care to debate ,we can do that.

At the moment ,I'm doing lunch .so Jews ,Buddhists ,and Hindus need not apply at the present time.
    I don't wish to lose my lunch if you know what I'm talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by manolete View Post
    If you care to debate on any matter pertaining to Religion or any particular religious belief ,I am more than happy to engage in debate with you.
    Anything of a political nature will be considered..

If you are of a particular denomination of Christian and you want to debate something specific to your denomination ,that's fine with me.

If you are a Muslim and care to debate ,we can do that.

At the moment ,I'm doing lunch .so Jews ,Buddhists ,and Hindus need not apply at the present time.
    I don't wish to lose my lunch if you know what I'm talking about.
    Hello Manolete,
    I知 new here and this is my first post. I have been reading the forum for a few days now and i知 surprised at how few participants are active here but putting that concern aside for now, I知 curious why you said Jews need not apply for a debate? Keep in mind as a new poster I don稚 even know what side you would take on a religion debate so I知 sincerely curious about getting your reasoning regarding Jews and also to know what side you would take in a debate.

Please offer a resolution along with the position you would defend. I will let you know up front that I am a born again christian so would obviously defend that position. If this conflicted with your premise I would understand but still I知 curious as to why you wouldn稚 want to debate a Jew since Jesus, the Messiah is a Jew. So a well informed Jew could be a formidable opponent. I look forward to your response.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemus View Post
    Hello Manolete,
    I知 new here and this is my first post. I have been reading the forum for a few days now and i知 surprised at how few participants are active here but putting that concern aside for now, I知 curious why you said Jews need not apply for a debate? Keep in mind as a new poster I don稚 even know what side you would take on a religion debate so I知 sincerely curious about getting your reasoning regarding Jews and also to know what side you would take in a debate.

Please offer a resolution along with the position you would defend. I will let you know up front that I am a born again christian so would obviously defend that position. If this conflicted with your premise I would understand but still I知 curious as to why you wouldn稚 want to debate a Jew since Jesus, the Messiah is a Jew. So a well informed Jew could be a formidable opponent. I look forward to your response.
    He is a troll my friend and not a very intelligent one at that. Don't waste your time.

--johnson--.

See post #4...coward!

--johnson--.

Debating Jews is a challenge above the normal.

I致e found Jews to use language, not to reveal what they are thinking, but as a means to camouflage their true thoughts. Once you catch a jew in a lie ,he somehow slithers through your fingers and then attempts to lie and deny he ever said what he said.
    In fact he not only denies the position he once held but insists that your position was his to start with.

Jews generally make me lose my appetite.
    Don't confuse modern day Judaism with the founder of the Christian faith. This is a recipe for disaster and is affecting Christians today . good to hear from you!
    Do you realize what you have done in this post? You just placed all Jews in a sweeping single category which sounds very much like racist anti-semitism. If one made such a sweeping generalization about homosexuals or blacks he would be called a raging bigot or a flaming racist. So should we label you an ignorant and hateful anti-semite? You tell me...

And you never offered a resolution as to the type of debate you would want to have or what side you would want to take.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemus View Post
    Do you realize what you have done in this post? You just placed all Jews in a sweeping single category which sounds very much like racist anti-semitism.
    He's a troll.

If one made such a sweeping generalization about homosexuals or blacks he would be called a raging bigot or a flaming racist.
    He has already made those generalisations about those groups in other threads that he has started. He's a troll.

So should we label you an ignorant and hateful anti-semite? You tell me...
    Yes...and you could add scientifically illiterate to that and just plain old 'ignorant'.
    And you never offered a resolution as to the type of debate you would want to have or what side you would want to take.
    That's because ho won't debate you, or me, or anyone else for that matter. He's a troll. I have reported his post in which he keeps challenging people to debates and then ignores anyone that accepts his challenge. I suggest you do the same.

--johnson--.

Quote Originally Posted by Dani View Post
    He is a troll my friend and not a very intelligent one at that. Don't waste your time.
    Dani. Remember a while back when you were on Manolete about something?Well I said "maybe you don't know Manolete very well"or close . After post#6 I agree, he just went way down I mean way down.
    Gun Control? "We'll Fight Them, Sir!, Until Hell Freezes Over, And Then We'll Fight Them On The Ice! Sir!

Quote Originally Posted by zsu2357 View Post
    Dani. Remember a while back when you were on Manolete about something?Well I said "maybe you don't know Manolete very well"or close . After post#6 I agree, he just went way down I mean way down.
    Dude was a troll mate!

...and what happened to Artemus?? Guess he just didn't have the stomach for 'facts'.

--johnson--.

Quote Originally Posted by Dani View Post
    Dude was a troll mate!

...and what happened to Artemus?? Guess he just didn't have the stomach for 'facts'.
    Yeah sure as hell manolete is that. You were right I was wrong. I think maybe Artemus just gave it up, after all he put it out there(Artemus)and look where he got with it.Sounded like manolete's mind was already made up no debate needed?
    Gun Control? "We'll Fight Them, Sir!, Until Hell Freezes Over, And Then We'll Fight Them On The Ice! Sir!