Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I stand with Uganda’s LGBT community. Gay Rights are human rights.

I stand with Uganda’s LGBT community. Gay Rights are human rights.

I had to talk about Uganda about how the LGBT community is being treated. In the Uganda of 2014, homophobia has become tangled up with the very question of what it means to be Ugandan, and for that the West is largely to blame. Ironically, this is not the first time that homosexuality, Christianity and Western influence have intersected to fuel anxieties about cultural identity in this part of the world.

Rejecting homosexuality is now equated with protecting Ugandan values and resisting cultural manipulation from the West.

More info about Uganda
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by speedingdaily View Post
    I had to talk about Uganda about how the LGBT community is being treated. In the Uganda of 2014, homophobia has become tangled up with the very question of what it means to be Ugandan, and for that the West is largely to blame. Ironically, this is not the first time that homosexuality, Christianity and Western influence have intersected to fuel anxieties about cultural identity in this part of the world.

Rejecting homosexuality is now equated with protecting Ugandan values and resisting cultural manipulation from the West.

More info about Uganda
    Aids is the compelling reason to quarantine gays ,and easily explains the attitude taken by the Uganda regime. Rejecting Homosexuality is equated with protecting the nation's hygiene and health system.

The cuban response to Aids is admirable ,and helped to save an island nation from becoming another Haiti.

All they are doing is following the cuban model.

In an interview with conservative radio host Lars Larson during last week's Conservative Political Action Conference, Bachmann said the downfall of the bill, which would have allowed businesses to refuse service to gay individuals on religious grounds, illustrated how LGBT activists have "bullied" voters and politicians.

"There's nothing about gays in there. But the gay community decided to make this their measure," Bachmann said. "I think the thing that is getting a little tiresome, the gay community, they have so bullied the American people, and they've so intimidated politicians. The politicians fear them, so that they think they get to dictate the agenda everywhere."

STOP THE BULLYING! Go to the bay area.

Quote Originally Posted by manolete View Post
    Aids is the compelling reason to quarantine gays ,and easily explains the attitude taken by the Uganda regime. Rejecting Homosexuality is equated with protecting the nation's hygiene and health system.

The cuban response to Aids is admirable ,and helped to save an island nation from becoming another Haiti.

All they are doing is following the cuban model.
    We should do away with all the negroes too, seeing as they're the racial demographic that has the highest infection rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Apostle View Post
    We should do away with all the negroes too, seeing as they're the racial demographic that has the highest infection rate.
    dividing the sick from the healthy is a skill known to every park ranger in america but has yet to be learned by america's political stooges.

Aids ---- The Love Child - of the Homosexual.

Blood Crimes.....In Africa////..................

Over 90 percent of AIDS cases in Africa, are homosexual males, intravenous drug users and blood transfusion recipients.

Blood transfusion recipients WHO are Un -INFORMED about the High RATE of AIDS Infections in the homosexual males and THE intravenous drug users. Should be AWARE that these PEOPLE *( SHOULD )" = Have no RIGHT or LEGAL - Ability to Donate Blood.

If People Want to Live in disgusting behavior in their Own Bedroom. That is their Business.. BUT Our DUTY is to Keep People Informed about the FACTs.

Lying to People and WORSHIPING and CELEBRATING a Lifestyle - that Gives ** BIRTH to the Highest RATE of Aids Infection. PER GROUP.

is not Very Good For the Un- Informed. /--- They are Falling Victim. and Contracting AIDS, By Sleeping with Someone Who has Had seX with a Homosexual.
    or getting blood in a clinic from homosexual males, intravenous drug users

R E M E M B E R .... People Who tell the TRUTH about the High RATE of Aids INFECTIONS in HOMOSEXUALS are Simply Telling the Truth.

AND People Who Celebrate and WORSHIP the Gay Lifestyle, are THEMSELVES--- SPREADING the Aids Virus.
    R E M E M B E R>..... In the USA...............There is a PROCESS that You Must Go through., *

((( A --- S C R E E N I N G process. They have a question and answer process that you must fill out ! ---

They ask You...... Have You Had seX with a Gay ?. If the Answer is YES, !.,,,,,,,,,,......... YOU ain't Gona be GIVING BLOOD.

Unless YOU LIE............ Then The Liars Should be Criminally Prosecuted for a Blood Crime. and the PENALITY Should be What ?
    ?

Last edited by reXpectrum; 03-29-2014 at 06:38 PM.

rex. The Electric Lion.

The Real truth Lies in the relationship between the Drug User and the Gay and Lesbian Club,

The Negro Community VOTED for Obama., Their Majority is PRO Gay... They Always VOTE for the Democrat. it simply is a matter of Following the Clues., Many - (*( NOT ALL ---)------African / Americans Have no problem, Having seX with someone who has been with a Homosexual. ...They are paying the Price.
    Last edited by reXpectrum; 03-29-2014 at 07:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by reXpectrum View Post
    The Real truth Lies in the relationship between the Drug User and the Gay and Lesbian Club,

The Negro Community VOTED for Obama., Their Majority is PRO Gay... They Always VOTE for the Democrat. it simply is a matter of Following the Clues., Many - (*( NOT ALL ---)------African / Americans Have no problem, Having seX with someone who has been with a Homosexual. ...They are paying the Price.
    I think manolete is back!
    How to make yourself look a fool in one sentence....

(P.S. worshiping only has 1 p not 2.)
    --johnson--.

reX. The Electric Lion.

I am sorry if I offended Anyone Here. But the Truth is the Truth. THE Homosexual and Needle Drug User Crowd are the Groups With the HIGHEST RATIO of Aids Infections. And the Clues and Facts Point to the FACT that these 2 Groups are DANGEROUS to the African People.

REMEMBER, In the United States. We Do not Allow Homosexuals . OR ANYONE who has Had Homosexual seX. To Give Blood.

OR anyone anyone who is Sharing Needle . With Another Person on Drugs... NO BLOOD is Taken, if You are a Gay person.
    NEVER.

That is a QUESTION that they ask You, when You Go DONATE Your Blood. --- It Costs Thousands and Thousands of Dollars to Screen the Blood of the Blood Donors . We Cut Costs and RISK by asking the Donor if they are Gay.

If they are Lesbian, Gay or A Needle Pusher... The RED Flag Goes UP. and we Know the RISK is VERY, VERY, VERY High.

I would be Trying to Discourage people from Having Gay seX or Sharing Needles. You WORSHIP and CELEBRATE it all ?

Yes We Love Needle Pushing Druggies and We Love Gays. But Lying to them, Will only Make matters Much Worse,

They HAVE NOT BEEN Using Condoms. Condoms Don't Work.,

an estimated 1,155,792 people in the United States have been diagnosed with AIDS.. Condoms are not the Answer. TRUTH and REALITY is the Most Powerful Fight against Aids and the People Who Spread it the Most are Gays and Druggies,

AND People WHO Lie and Pretend that the HOMOSEXUAL Lifestyle is a Great Blessing and Good Way to Live. You are Killing Us.

Imagine if Half of the Planet was Homosexual. the Entire Planet would be Infected With Aids, THEN we would Probably Infect the Animals and Insects and Very Nature Itself.

Even God and Satan would be Infected with Aids,

Last edited by reXpectrum; 03-30-2014 at 01:57 PM.

I Stand With Truth.

I had a Gay Friend who Died in My Arms. I Took Care of Him, Gave His Meds. Changed His Diaper . I gave Him Baths. I Watched over Him Like a Child, and He Had Aids.

His Gay Friends and Lovers were Many throughout His Life. They All Were All Living the rest Of their Lives in Fear. They Do not Settle Down with One Partner.

The Gay or Lesbian Will Go through an average of Many, MANY Different Partners.,

28% of homosexual men Go through - more than 1000 partners in their Lifetime, :

typical gay city inhabitants spend most of their adult lives in 'transactional' relationships, or short-term commitments of less than six months.

SiX months. jUST long Enough to Make more Infections and Bacteria.

83% of homosexual men surveyed estimated they had had sex with 50 or more partners in their lifetime,

43% estimated they had sex with 500 or more partners;---------- 28% with 1,000 or more partners.

79% of homosexual men say over half of sex partners are strangers:

"The survey showed 79% of the respondents saying that over half of their sexual partners were strangers.

Seventy percent said that over half of their sexual partners were people with whom they had sex only once.

A study of the sexual profiles of 2,583 older homosexuals published in Journal of Sex Research, Paul Van de Ven et al. found that "the modal range for number of sexual partners ever [of homosexuals] was 101–500."

A further 10.2 percent to 15.7 percent reported having had more than 1000 lifetime sexual partners.

Paul Van de Ven et al., "A Comparative Demographic and Sexual Profile of Older Homosexually Active Men," Journal of Sex Research 34 (1997): 354." (exodusglobalalliance.org/ishomosexualityhealthyp60.php)

D.1978 study, 78% of gay men ad more than 100 partners, 28% more than 1000: Why Do They Pretend that They are Doing anything To STOP AIDS, ?

I think that Homosexuals are Evil. NOT For what they Do.. But What they HIDE.

and I still Love them. and value their Life....

Give it up manolete. You're a pathetic troll. Having been banned once you come back and you don't even have enough intelligence to to change the subject of your rants. bWhen are you going to start ranting about Jews and blacks as you did before?

--johnson--.

reX. The Electric Lion.

This is the Weekend. and I may banned Once the Administrator Sees that There is Someone Here Presenting the FACTS and the Childish Forum People Can not Reply with anything that Disproves what I have To SAY.

But I do not RANT. My Posts are Loving, Considerate, NON Personal, Non Violent, Non THREATENING and Full of GOOD Stuff.

I Lay Out Websites with FACTS. I Give Dates, Sources and eXplain IN DETAIL. My Point of View. I want to RESPECT You.

I WANT to RESPECT You and Still Disprove Your Claims. I WANT to Be KIND to You and still Prove Your Point of View to be Completely in ERROR.

I want to Honor Your MESSAGE, Respond to Your Points, Reply in Style.. I want to Do All of the Right Things. But I Want to Show Everyone Here, That You are Wrong.

I feel I have Done that............ If You Will Stay On TOPIC... We can move On and Learn more about the Dangers of the Uganda’s LGBT community.

If , --- IF - it is not the Truth. I want to be Corrected. And I will Make The Corrections and jOIN You in Your STAND..... I do NOT Wish to be BANNED or DIVERTED, Nor DIVERT You or Bann You. .. Please ., PLEASE, Please ... Point to a SINGLE Statement that I have Made that is UN Truthful, FALSE or A Lie. ?

And I will begin to Change My Message, OTHER WISE... Bann Me or Join me. Please
    Last edited by reXpectrum; 03-30-2014 at 03:08 PM.

This is the Weekend. and I may banned Once the Administrator Sees that There is Someone Here Presenting the FACTS and the Childish Forum People Can not Reply with anything that Disproves what I have To SAY.
    ...but you are manolete...you do not discuss anything; all you do is spam the boards spitting venom about gays, blacks, Jews etc...just as you did before; and using large black text does not add any relevance to what you are saying, all it does is put people off answering you because the large black text makes for too much effort to edit your posts so that they they look normal. Please type in normal text and you might get some response.

--johnson--.

My Posts are Loving, Considerate, NON Personal, Non Violent, Non THREATENING and Full of GOOD Stuff.
    No, your posts are ignorant bigotry that you have plagiarised from the ignorant god-zombies at carm.org.

http://carm.org/statistics-homosexual-promiscuity

--johnson--.

In Loving Truth.

To - Dani;479111

I respectfully ask Your Advise, Where Would You suggest that I Obtain this Information ?

You Provide Nothing that Gives these Details. You jUST Accuse.

I hope You can Provide More Accurate INFO and Details Concerning the Truth, I am Willing to Learn,. !

In the MEANTIME. Please Visit My Website. http://rexorator.nfshost.com