Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: An Exit is not an Entrance: Its unnatural!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    169

    An Exit is not an Entrance: Its unnatural!

    Supporters of same-sex marriage are seeking more than just legal protection or recognition. They are seeking the acceptance of society. They want same-sex physical attractions and unions to be viewed by society as equivalent to natural heterosexual unions and attractions. However, the laws of nature will never recognize this equivalency. Same-sex couples can never create children. They may raise children created via a man-to-woman relationship, natural or artificial, but they cannot have offspring..
    However, that does not mean that the definition of marriage should be altered to include them. Human laws should continue to recognize the natural, historical and religious precedent that marriage is between a man and a woman. Society should not try to change the natural order of the universe and try to make something seem natural that is inherently unnatural.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    169

    the final strike

    Quote Originally Posted by manolete View Post
    Supporters of same-sex marriage are seeking more than just legal protection or recognition. They are seeking the acceptance of society. They want same-sex physical attractions and unions to be viewed by society as equivalent to natural heterosexual unions and attractions. However, the laws of nature will never recognize this equivalency. Same-sex couples can never create children. They may raise children created via a man-to-woman relationship, natural or artificial, but they cannot have offspring..
    However, that does not mean that the definition of marriage should be altered to include them. Human laws should continue to recognize the natural, historical and religious precedent that marriage is between a man and a woman. Society should not try to change the natural order of the universe and try to make something seem natural that is inherently unnatural.
    "It remains for us to deliver the final strike to those whom the Almighty has predestined for destruction".

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    8,178
    Quote Originally Posted by manolete View Post
    Supporters of same-sex marriage are seeking more than just legal protection or recognition. They are seeking the acceptance of society. They want same-sex physical attractions and unions to be viewed by society as equivalent to natural heterosexual unions and attractions. However, the laws of nature will never recognize this equivalency. Same-sex couples can never create children. They may raise children created via a man-to-woman relationship, natural or artificial, but they cannot have offspring..
    However, that does not mean that the definition of marriage should be altered to include them. Human laws should continue to recognize the natural, historical and religious precedent that marriage is between a man and a woman. Society should not try to change the natural order of the universe and try to make something seem natural that is inherently unnatural.
    First of all, I am confused about how marriage is related to "natural" heterosexual unions. Monogamy in humans is not natural. Not even a little bit. Marriage is an unnatural phenomenon. That entire part of your argument is just silly and more than a little ignorant.

    As far as "exit is not an entrance", I think you need to go back and talk to your parents because you missed something important growing up. Babies come out of a woman's vagina. You need to have your mom explain to you how they get there.
    If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. —Samuel Adams

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Valencia. Spain.
    Posts
    2,191
    Quote Originally Posted by manolete View Post
    Supporters of same-sex marriage are seeking more than just legal protection or recognition. They are seeking the acceptance of society.
    Most of society already accept same sex couples. It's mostly obnoxious, ignorant, right-wing, evangelical bigots that call themselves 'Christians' without actually understanding what a 'Christian' is supposed to be that do not...troll.

    They want same-sex physical attractions and unions to be viewed by society as equivalent to natural heterosexual unions and attractions.
    It is. It's mostly obnoxious, ignorant, right-wing, evangelical bigots that call themselves 'Christians' without actually understanding what a 'Christian' is supposed to be that do not understand what it is...troll.

    However, the laws of nature will never recognize this equivalency.
    As usual you are talking out of your arse. It is perfectly normal in 'nature' All animal species (and yes, that includes humans) indulge in homosexual behaviour. It's mostly obnoxious, ignorant, right-wing, evangelical bigots that call themselves 'Christians' without actually understanding what a 'Christian' is supposed to be that do not understand this...troll.

    Same-sex couples can never create children.
    There an billions of heterosexual couples that can't produce children either so what's your point?

    They may raise children created via a man-to-woman relationship, natural or artificial, but they cannot have offspring..
    So we should stop adoption amongst heterosexuals that cannot have children huh?

    However, that does not mean that the definition of marriage should be altered to include them.
    You're too late bigot! The traditional definition has already been changed in most of the world and all right thinking people rejoice at that. It's mostly obnoxious, ignorant, right-wing, evangelical bigots that call themselves 'Christians' without actually understanding what a 'Christian' is supposed to be that do not rejoice that two people in love can now share their lives together. You need to go and ask your Jesus about 'love', you clearly don't understand what is meant by the word.... trolll.

    Human laws should continue to recognize the natural, historical and religious precedent that marriage is between a man and a woman.
    Human laws move on and progress but religious 'laws' that are supported by obnoxious, ignorant, right-wing, evangelical bigots that call themselves 'Christians' without actually understanding what a 'Christian' is supposed to be, stagnate. Whilst the majority of civilisation moves on...the supporters of 'religious laws' would rather drag us back to living in the 1st century.

    Society should not try to change the natural order of the universe and try to make something seem natural that is inherently unnatural.
    Talking through your arse again. Homosexuality is perfectly natural and is found throughout the animal world.

    Quote Originally Posted by manolete View Post
    "It remains for us to deliver the final strike to those whom the Almighty has predestined for destruction".
    Will your 'god' be striking down the millions, perhaps billions of heterosexuals, including so called Christians, that indulge in anal sex?
    Last edited by Dani; 02-12-2014 at 03:59 PM.
    How to make yourself look a fool in one sentence....

    (P.S. worshiping only has 1 p not 2.)
    --johnson--.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    322
    Everything that occurs in reality is "natural". Even if that's not seen as the case, unnatural =/= bad, and natural =/= good.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by daewoo View Post
    First of all, I am confused about how marriage is related to "natural" heterosexual unions. Monogamy in humans is not natural. Not even a little bit. Marriage is an unnatural phenomenon. That entire part of your argument is just silly and more than a little ignorant.

    As far as "exit is not an entrance", I think you need to go back and talk to your parents because you missed something important growing up. Babies come out of a woman's vagina. You need to have your mom explain to you how they get there.
    Marriage is a religious rite and all governments regard it as essential in human governance.

    The children ,as a result of a natural union between male and female ,represent the state's interests in this union.

    And the transfer of property rights in a cohesive ,logical manner, also serves the best interests of society.

    Talk about silly ;your vagina lesson in advanced gynecology is as stupid as it is childish.

    While serving as an entrance [as nature provides anatomically] and results in OFFSPRING!

    What can be said of the male anal canal?

    While it can be penetrated ,contrary to the laws of nature, and the only offspring as a result, will be blood and excrement.

    Is this your field of expertise? If it is , bathe before entering the pool!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Oregon,Linn County
    Posts
    1,991
    Quote Originally Posted by manolete View Post
    Marriage is a religious rite and all governments regard it as essential in human governance.

    The children ,as a result of a natural union between male and female ,represent the state's interests in this union.

    And the transfer of property rights in a cohesive ,logical manner, also serves the best interests of society.

    Talk about silly ;your vagina lesson in advanced gynecology is as stupid as it is childish.

    While serving as an entrance [as nature provides anatomically] and results in OFFSPRING!

    What can be said of the male anal canal?

    While it can be penetrated ,contrary to the laws of nature, and the only offspring as a result, will be blood and excrement.

    Is this your field of expertise? If it is , bathe before entering the pool!

    You fuc#%# (as I'm laughing my a.s.s. off)you owe me a new keyboard.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by zsu2357 View Post
    [/B]
    You fuc#%# (as I'm laughing my a.s.s. off)you owe me a new keyboard.
    try to collect.. degenerate.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    8,178
    Quote Originally Posted by manolete View Post
    Marriage is a religious rite and all governments regard it as essential in human governance.

    The children ,as a result of a natural union between male and female ,represent the state's interests in this union.

    And the transfer of property rights in a cohesive ,logical manner, also serves the best interests of society.
    OK...now I understand...because if there is nobody to inherit, then the government gets the persons property and....oh...wait...never mind. This bit of drivel is even more ignorant than the last.

    Back in the real world, from a legal perspective marriage is a predefined contract between 2 people. It has nothing to do with love, children, sex,, or anything else you might want to attach to it. It conveys certain rights and responsibilities on the 2 parties. For instance your spouse has a functional power of attorney and inheritance rights. They are automatically your medical proxy. They cannot be compelled to testify against you in court. And the government requires that the contract (marriage) be recognized by others. It is not unlike forming an LLC. It is a pre defined legal agreement. No more, no less.

    Talk about silly ;your vagina lesson in advanced gynecology is as stupid as it is childish.

    While serving as an entrance [as nature provides anatomically] and results in OFFSPRING!

    What can be said of the male anal canal?
    You realize that it is things like the above that allow straight people to separate closet homosexuals like yourself from the run of the mill anti gay bigots, right? See, if you were straight, you would not have read my statement and immediately started fantasizing about 2 men having anal sex. Straight men think about WOMEN when they think about or discuss sex. To a closet homosexual such as yourself, it is probably just now dawning on you that most men who have anal sex do it with women. And all straight men have thought about having anal sex with a woman whether they have ever done it or not.

    Sorry, Queenie, but straight men just don't use the "anal sex is unnatural" argument because we do not want people running around telling women that because we might want to have anal sex with them someday.

    There is another member here that goes by the handle easyrider that you should get together with. You two can go out and find yourselves some transvestite prostitutes and XXXX off some steam. Take a walk on the wild side...it will help you get over your fixation with gay sex. When it is all over you can tell yourself that you didn't realize she was a man...you just thought she was Canadian or something. Whatever gets you through the day.

    While it can be penetrated ,contrary to the laws of nature, and the only offspring as a result, will be blood and excrement.

    Is this your field of expertise? If it is , bathe before entering the pool!
    Wow, is that what you see in your head when you picture/fantasize about gay men having sex.......2 guys pounding away at each other while blood and fecal matter fly around the room like they are making a splatter painting? Thats out there a bit....

    I hate to ruin your fantasy, but if there is blood, you are doing it wrong. Some situations you have to ease into and that is definitely one of them. Clearly if you ever find anybody drunk enough to allow you to have sex with them you will be concentrating as hard as you can on ensuring it is a 100% natural experience (which makes me feel sorry for you....you are going to die with absolutely no idea what a XXXX job is like) while doing your utmost to ensure that the encounter results in pregnancy so you can feel like you have done your duty to the government by knocking up some poor passed out hooker, but most people like to have sex because it is fun and it feels good. Maybe the rest of the world is just not as patriotic as you are, but I can pretty much guarantee that if you start out by ripping some poor persons anus in half, they are going to make you stop and whether it is a man or a woman you are probably going to get hit. Oh...and they are probably never going to let you try that again.
    If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. —Samuel Adams

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by daewoo View Post
    OK...now I understand...because if there is nobody to inherit, then the government gets the persons property and....oh...wait...never mind. This bit of drivel is even more ignorant than the last.

    Back in the real world, from a legal perspective marriage is a predefined contract between 2 people. It has nothing to do with love, children, sex,, or anything else you might want to attach to it. It conveys certain rights and responsibilities on the 2 parties. For instance your spouse has a functional power of attorney and inheritance rights. They are automatically your medical proxy. They cannot be compelled to testify against you in court. And the government requires that the contract (marriage) be recognized by others. It is not unlike forming an LLC. It is a pre defined legal agreement. No more, no less.



    You realize that it is things like the above that allow straight people to separate closet homosexuals like yourself from the run of the mill anti gay bigots, right? See, if you were straight, you would not have read my statement and immediately started fantasizing about 2 men having anal sex. Straight men think about WOMEN when they think about or discuss sex. To a closet homosexual such as yourself, it is probably just now dawning on you that most men who have anal sex do it with women. And all straight men have thought about having anal sex with a woman whether they have ever done it or not.

    Sorry, Queenie, but straight men just don't use the "anal sex is unnatural" argument because we do not want people running around telling women that because we might want to have anal sex with them someday.

    There is another member here that goes by the handle easyrider that you should get together with. You two can go out and find yourselves some transvestite prostitutes and XXXX off some steam. Take a walk on the wild side...it will help you get over your fixation with gay sex. When it is all over you can tell yourself that you didn't realize she was a man...you just thought she was Canadian or something. Whatever gets you through the day.



    Wow, is that what you see in your head when you picture/fantasize about gay men having sex.......2 guys pounding away at each other while blood and fecal matter fly around the room like they are making a splatter painting? Thats out there a bit....

    I hate to ruin your fantasy, but if there is blood, you are doing it wrong. Some situations you have to ease into and that is definitely one of them. Clearly if you ever find anybody drunk enough to allow you to have sex with them you will be concentrating as hard as you can on ensuring it is a 100% natural experience (which makes me feel sorry for you....you are going to die with absolutely no idea what a XXXX job is like) while doing your utmost to ensure that the encounter results in pregnancy so you can feel like you have done your duty to the government by knocking up some poor passed out hooker, but most people like to have sex because it is fun and it feels good. Maybe the rest of the world is just not as patriotic as you are, but I can pretty much guarantee that if you start out by ripping some poor persons anus in half, they are going to make you stop and whether it is a man or a woman you are probably going to get hit. Oh...and they are probably never going to let you try that again.
    WOW: Another hysterical limp wristed degenerate taking me to task! Now ,i need another keyboard.

    I'm not going to ignore you, I think you're good for laughs. keep it going.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •