Thread: The Violation of Natural Law.. In our Time.

The Violation of Natural Law.. In our Time.

Marriage is not just any relationship between human beings. It is a relationship rooted in human nature and thus governed by natural law.

Natural law’s most elementary precept is that “good is to be done and pursued, and evil is to be avoided.” By his natural reason, man can perceive what is morally good or bad for him. Thus, he can know the end or purpose of each of his acts and how it is morally wrong to transform the means that help him accomplish an act into the act’s purpose.

Any situation which institutionalizes the circumvention of the purpose of the sexual act violates natural law and the objective norm of morality.

Being rooted in human nature, natural law is universal and immutable. It applies to the entire human race, equally. It commands and forbids consistently, everywhere and always. Saint Paul taught in the Epistle to the Romans that the natural law is inscribed on the heart of every man. (Rom. 2:14-15)

More plagiarising.

http://www.tfp.org/current-campaigns...e-opposed.html

Clearly, this member doesn't have a single original thought in his head.
    How to make yourself look a fool in one sentence....

(P.S. worshiping only has 1 p not 2.)
    --johnson--.

So manolete...assuming that you are actually old enough to have sex (and I suspect that you are not) do you only have sex when you want children?

(I don't expect an answer folks)

--johnson--.

Quote Originally Posted by Dani View Post
    So manolete...assuming that you are actually old enough to have sex (and I suspect that you are not) do you only have sex when you want children?

(I don't expect an answer folks)
    Don't be mean, it takes a lot of time to plagiarize the desired response

Quote Originally Posted by Steeeeve View Post
    Don't be mean, it takes a lot of time to plagiarize the desired response
    can't think of a question on your own? stevereno?

Quote Originally Posted by manolete View Post
    A question? I have no questions for you. This isn't an ask and answer forum.

You don't answer questions.

--johnson--.

Quote Originally Posted by Dani View Post
    You don't answer questions.
    I only answer well thoughtout intelligent questions ;and you can't ask any.

I only answer well thoughtout intelligent questions ;and you can't ask any.
    Nah! That's just an excuse because you're not intelligent enough to answer ANY question. Please do tell us what is unintelligent and ill-thought that is preventing you from explaining the general idea of DNA genome mapping and how it is used to track the genotypic background of a modern species and explaining three types of tRNA or DNA transcription errors in mitosis?

Please demonstrate how the questions are unintelligent and ill-thought and I will concede. If you can't, then I stand by accusation that you are scientifically illiterate to such an extent that you are only able to plagiarise from apologist websites that are as scientifically illiterate as you are.

--johnson--.

Marriage is not just any relationship between human beings. It is a relationship rooted in human nature and thus governed by natural law.

Natural law’s most elementary precept is that “good is to be done and pursued, and evil is to be avoided.” By his natural reason, man can perceive what is morally good or bad for him. Thus, he can know the end or purpose of each of his acts and how it is morally wrong to transform the means that help him accomplish an act into the act’s purpose.

Any situation which institutionalizes the circumvention of the purpose of the sexual act violates natural law and the objective norm of morality.

Being rooted in human nature, natural law is universal and immutable. It applies to the entire human race, equally. It commands and forbids consistently, everywhere and always. Saint Paul taught in the Epistle to the Romans that the natural law is inscribed on the heart of every man. (Rom. 2:14-15)
    Ok so who issues a marriage license?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every time one of the Republican presidential candidates speak all I hear is the sound of the marching boots of the Brown shirts.

"Saying I can't get married because it violates your religion is like me saying you can't eat donuts because it violates my diet!" -------anonymous