Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: The Violation of Natural Law.. In our Time.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    169

    The Violation of Natural Law.. In our Time.

    Marriage is not just any relationship between human beings. It is a relationship rooted in human nature and thus governed by natural law.

    Natural law’s most elementary precept is that “good is to be done and pursued, and evil is to be avoided.” By his natural reason, man can perceive what is morally good or bad for him. Thus, he can know the end or purpose of each of his acts and how it is morally wrong to transform the means that help him accomplish an act into the act’s purpose.

    Any situation which institutionalizes the circumvention of the purpose of the sexual act violates natural law and the objective norm of morality.

    Being rooted in human nature, natural law is universal and immutable. It applies to the entire human race, equally. It commands and forbids consistently, everywhere and always. Saint Paul taught in the Epistle to the Romans that the natural law is inscribed on the heart of every man. (Rom. 2:14-15)

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Valencia. Spain.
    Posts
    2,191
    More plagiarising.

    http://www.tfp.org/current-campaigns...e-opposed.html

    Clearly, this member doesn't have a single original thought in his head.
    How to make yourself look a fool in one sentence....

    (P.S. worshiping only has 1 p not 2.)
    --johnson--.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Valencia. Spain.
    Posts
    2,191
    So manolete...assuming that you are actually old enough to have sex (and I suspect that you are not) do you only have sex when you want children?

    (I don't expect an answer folks)
    How to make yourself look a fool in one sentence....

    (P.S. worshiping only has 1 p not 2.)
    --johnson--.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    11,660
    Quote Originally Posted by Dani View Post
    So manolete...assuming that you are actually old enough to have sex (and I suspect that you are not) do you only have sex when you want children?

    (I don't expect an answer folks)
    Don't be mean, it takes a lot of time to plagiarize the desired response

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by Steeeeve View Post
    Don't be mean, it takes a lot of time to plagiarize the desired response
    can't think of a question on your own? stevereno?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    11,660
    Quote Originally Posted by manolete View Post
    can't think of a question on your own? stevereno?
    A question? I have no questions for you. This isn't an ask and answer forum.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Valencia. Spain.
    Posts
    2,191
    Quote Originally Posted by manolete View Post
    can't think of a question on your own? stevereno?
    You don't answer questions.
    How to make yourself look a fool in one sentence....

    (P.S. worshiping only has 1 p not 2.)
    --johnson--.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by Dani View Post
    You don't answer questions.
    I only answer well thoughtout intelligent questions ;and you can't ask any.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Valencia. Spain.
    Posts
    2,191
    Quote Originally Posted by manolete View Post
    I only answer well thoughtout intelligent questions ;and you can't ask any.
    Nah! That's just an excuse because you're not intelligent enough to answer ANY question. Please do tell us what is unintelligent and ill-thought that is preventing you from explaining the general idea of DNA genome mapping and how it is used to track the genotypic background of a modern species and explaining three types of tRNA or DNA transcription errors in mitosis?

    Please demonstrate how the questions are unintelligent and ill-thought and I will concede. If you can't, then I stand by accusation that you are scientifically illiterate to such an extent that you are only able to plagiarise from apologist websites that are as scientifically illiterate as you are.
    How to make yourself look a fool in one sentence....

    (P.S. worshiping only has 1 p not 2.)
    --johnson--.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    6,062
    Quote Originally Posted by manolete View Post
    Marriage is not just any relationship between human beings. It is a relationship rooted in human nature and thus governed by natural law.

    Natural law’s most elementary precept is that “good is to be done and pursued, and evil is to be avoided.” By his natural reason, man can perceive what is morally good or bad for him. Thus, he can know the end or purpose of each of his acts and how it is morally wrong to transform the means that help him accomplish an act into the act’s purpose.

    Any situation which institutionalizes the circumvention of the purpose of the sexual act violates natural law and the objective norm of morality.

    Being rooted in human nature, natural law is universal and immutable. It applies to the entire human race, equally. It commands and forbids consistently, everywhere and always. Saint Paul taught in the Epistle to the Romans that the natural law is inscribed on the heart of every man. (Rom. 2:14-15)
    Ok so who issues a marriage license?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Every time one of the Republican presidential candidates speak all I hear is the sound of the marching boots of the Brown shirts.

    "Saying I can't get married because it violates your religion is like me saying you can't eat donuts because it violates my diet!" -------anonymous

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •