Thread: Read a lot? Violence in our time.

Read a lot? Violence in our time.

New Book: “An Epidemic of Black Mob Violence.”

And how the media ignore it.
    The only book to document the recent epidemic of black mob violence: Hundreds of examples in more than 100 cities. All since 2010.

Thomas Sowell: ”Reading Colin Flaherty’s book made painfully clear to me that the magnitude of this problem is greater than I had discovered from my own research. He documents both the race riots and the media and political evasions in dozens of cities.” – National Review.

Sean Hannity: White Girl Bleed a Lot ”has gone viral.”

Los Angeles Times: “a favorite of conservative voices.”

Alex Jones: “Brilliant. Could not put it down.”

From the Bill Cunningham show. It is official: “Colin Flaherty is a great American.A wonderful book.”

Bretibart.com: “Prescient. Ahead of the News. Garnering attention and sparking important discussions.”

Allen West: ”At least author Colin Flaherty is tackling this issue (or racial violence) in his new book, White Girl Bleed a Lot: The Return of Racial Violence to America and How the Media Ignore it.“

Thumbs up

Seems that it's time to release the next volume, "Finally! Our society revived racism". But it will be ignored by mass media anyway, there's no need for them to discuss it until two-faced government has certain view on the issue.
    Thanks, I hope to find some copy of this book.