Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The death of j.f.k. And other catastrophes

People have lives to lead, normal people are not obsessed with forums unlike Ms. Mae

Get a hobby or get some friends, this is pretty embarrassing when you wait for a year just to hear a few words from Baron.

Seriously

Mae, your Private Messages INBOX is full so I couldn't answer your PM.

I do it below without revealing anything personal about you.

Please don't answer me anymore for I feel obliged to answer to whomever writes me. Thanks in advance.

Mae,

Don’t flatter yourself thinking I am obsessed with you. I don’t deny that in the beginning I thought you were interesting, but soon you proved me wrong. I have told you this countless times. You had nothing to say of any interest― actually you had nothing to say, period― about movies, books, literature in general, art, philosophy et cetera.

All you were (are?) obsessed with was (in those pre ‘social networks’ days) forums. Where you ranted and insulted left and right. I suppose you are now doing the same in Facebook and other ‘social networks’. I say, “I suppose” because I don’t ‘network’. Books, movies and real life with my family, and also work, is all the ‘networking’ I need.

There is no need for ‘closure’. (By the way the woman who invented the ‘closure’ idea, later in life recanted and acknowledged she had got it wrong). There is no need for ‘closure’ because there is nothing to ‘close’. You are and were mostly a ghost to me, a ghost who wrote words on my computer screen, (an electronic Ouija board and the Net the medium?). And once we lost contact with the passing of time you vanished little by little.

Of course I remember you, I remember lots of people. But it doesn’t mean I obsessed with you or them. Are you obsessed with Baron , Winkie or José ? Honestly, I hadn’t remembered Winkie or José until you mentioned them.

You advise ‘closure’. OK ‘close’ this for good, ‘turn the page’, ‘move on’ (pick whatever term you Americans use) and stop coming to this forum and insulting me. For it is you who seems to be still obsessed with forums and missing badly the ‘good ol’ days’. I hope I am wrong but your last post gives me the impression you are sad and lonely.

Chao.

P.S. To cheer you up: Believe it or not, I haven’t been in contact with “A” for many years now. So stop obsessing about her.

B.s

The facts speak for themselves.

You sent 9 messages to my inbox in 2014 even though I was no where in sight in this forum. You sent another couple of messages to my inbox in 2015. All this even though I did not reply to a single one of your messages for the last 4 years.

The reason my inbox is full is because of all the messages you sent over the years even though there was no response from me.

Clearly this is a case of obsession. As I said to you get over your obsession and get closure.

And as for forums, the facts speak for themselves who has been posting here constantly unlike me or Baron who only drop in periodically for brief spells.

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    The facts speak for themselves.

You sent 9 messages to my inbox in 2014 even though I was no where in sight in this forum. You sent another couple of messages to my inbox in 2015. All this even though I did not reply to a single one of your messages for the last 4 years.

The reason my inbox is full is because of all the messages you sent over the years even though there was no response from me.

Clearly this is a case of obsession. As I said to you get over your obsession and get closure.

And as for forums, the facts speak for themselves who has been posting here constantly unlike me or Baron who only drop in periodically for brief spells.
    No response from you ?

You are right the facts speak for themselves. This thread is a good example

More B.S

Yup, one response after 4 years.

Still haunting this forum like a ghost even though it is pretty much dead.

You must be desperate. Pity you & A broke up. You two were like peas in a pod.

Ghostly thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Still haunting this forum like a ghost even though it is pretty much dead.

You must be desperate.

As always, what you accuse me of is what you are guilty of: you still haunt this forum. Guilt transference is an affliction you ought to have outgrown by now. It fools no one. Grow up.

By the way, if you and Baron are such good friends how come you keep coming here to try to make contact with him ?

Yes, this forum is pretty much dead, I have said so many times. And the sooner it's put out of its misery the better. It is sad that what once was such a lively meeting place now is practically dead.

In regards to Audrey --- please dispense with the 'A' after having disclosed her name-- we never were two peas in a pod, and you know it.
    Last edited by Winston Smith; 11-11-2016 at 02:36 PM.