Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Interpol wrong?

Interpol wrong?

This is worth reading for some of our more ah anti gun friends.
    http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/exclus...ry?id=20637341
    I think it kind of cuts to heart of it.Ask yourselves some of those questions.

Perhaps it's dated a little but I just came across it.Dated or not it is true.

Nothing deters a thug more than the threat of being thuged back. I support ever ones right to carry a gun including gay folks while getting married! Or women walking into an abortion clinic!
    faith is what you cling to when reason points out the fallacy of what you believe

Quote Originally Posted by johnson View Post
    Nothing deters a thug more than the threat of being thuged back. I support ever ones right to carry a gun including gay folks while getting married! Or women walking into an abortion clinic!
    Hyperbole aside you do mention specific targets known for being singled out for violence. Homosexual individuals would most certainly benefit from the carrying of concealed firearms in a lawful manner as they remind us they are often murdered due to their sexual preferences. And abortion providers and their clients are often subjected to intense opposition by those that believe the practice is no different than murdering another human being.
    If one cannot have an argument without resorting to hyperbole, name calling and emotional rhetoric, then they have lost the argument from their first post.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenamnes View Post
    Hyperbole aside you do mention specific targets known for being singled out for violence. Homosexual individuals would most certainly benefit from the carrying of concealed firearms in a lawful manner as they remind us they are often murdered due to their sexual preferences. And abortion providers and their clients are often subjected to intense opposition by those that believe the practice is no different than murdering another human being.
    Not only did I mention them for the reasons that you have stated but I also wish to clearly point out that I am neither right nor left on all issues. This was no joke I do support the rights of these individuals. I am in fact very independent!
    faith is what you cling to when reason points out the fallacy of what you believe

A proud, independent black woman who don't need no man.

Quote Originally Posted by zsu2357 View Post
    This is worth reading for some of our more ah anti gun friends.
    http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/exclus...ry?id=20637341
    I think it kind of cuts to heart of it.Ask yourselves some of those questions.

Perhaps it's dated a little but I just came across it.Dated or not it is true.
    What did you expect?? He's an American Rambo!
    How to make yourself look a fool in one sentence....

(P.S. worshiping only has 1 p not 2.)
    --johnson--.

Quote Originally Posted by Apostle View Post
    A proud, independent black woman who don't need no man.
    Let's not go that far all women are weak and fragile and need a man, black or not!

Quote Originally Posted by Dani View Post
    What did you expect?? He's an American Rambo!
    The King of the one liners raises his head.Did you read it? or did you you just run your mouth?

Tell me again Dani,would you rather cower trying to cover your self with your hands whilst looking down the barrel of a gun
    or look down the barrel of a gun and have a chance to fight back?

Guess you would rather be the guy curled up in a ball crying like a little girl for mercy.

Quote Originally Posted by zsu2357 View Post
    Tell me again Dani,would you rather cower trying to cover your self with your hands whilst looking down the barrel of a gun
    or look down the barrel of a gun and have a chance to fight back?
    ...and just what sort of a 'chance' would I have when I am pointing a gun at at someone who is pointing a gun at me?? Logic, reason and common sense tells most civilised people that if someone is pointing a gun at you and you are not pointing a gun back, the person pointing the gun at you is not going to feel threatened by you and will be far less likely to kill you. Most civilised, intelligent people realise that if someone points a gun at them and they point a gun back, there is a high likelihood of being shot. THAT is the 'chance' you face if you want to talk about 'chance'. Unfortunately, gun worshipping Rambo wannabes like you ain't got the savy to have worked that out yet.

Guess you would rather be the guy curled up in a ball crying like a little girl for mercy.
    Yes I would and very much so. That way I have more chance of staying alive. I'd rather be a live wimp than a dead Dirty Harry wanabee any day of the week. I have enough intelligence to know that if you offer violence you will likely get violence in return. One only has to look at your avatar to see how much of a gun worshipping nutter YOU are. Fortunately, most of the developed world has evolved past the 'Wild West' stage of 'civilisation' (I use the word advisedly of course). My hope is that America will join us....one day!
    Last edited by Dani; 11-23-2013 at 04:10 AM.

--johnson--.

Quote Originally Posted by zsu2357
    Guess you would rather be the guy curled up in a ball crying like a little girl for mercy

Yes I would and very much so. That way I have more chance of staying alive.
    I submit that life without dignity ain't much of a life at all!

Quote Originally Posted by johnson View Post
    I submit that life without dignity ain't much of a life at all!
    Yet it is life nevertheless. Where is the lack of dignity in staying alive?

--johnson--.

Yet it is life nevertheless.
    I stand by the statement that life without dignity isn't much of a life at all.

Where is the lack of dignity in staying alive?
    That's very clever but I'm not fooled. I never said there was a " lack of dignity in staying alive ". What I said was it's not much of a life if you have no dignity during it's course.

Where is the lack of dignity in staying alive?
    That is assuming you would possess the option of staying alive. The victims of the Nairobi mall attack were not allowed that option despite being subject to the supposedly more civilized option of being unarmed and deprived of the ability to resist.

What is your position on the loss of dignity and the loss of life at the exact same time? Where is the civilized moral high ground of running to hide or begging on your knees and being shot regardless by someone who holds no value for your life?
    If one cannot have an argument without resorting to hyperbole, name calling and emotional rhetoric, then they have lost the argument from their first post.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenamnes View Post
    That is assuming you would possess the option of staying alive.
    If I don't have the option then it won't matter whether I have a gun or not will it.

The victims of the Nairobi mall attack were not allowed that option despite being subject to the supposedly more civilized option of being unarmed and deprived of the ability to resist.
    If they were not given the option then what does it matter if they were armed.

What is your position on the loss of dignity and the loss of life at the exact same time?
    If you lose your life then your dignity won't matter will it.

Where is the civilized moral high ground of running to hide or begging on your knees and being shot regardless by someone who holds no value for your life?
    If you are not shooting back then there is the chance that nobody will shoot at you; there is the chance that you might not be noticed and thus escape. If you are shooting back then those chances will likely not exist.

I'd like to round up all the wanabe Rambo gun nuts like zsu2357 and put them in an island with an unlimited supply of weapons and ammunition and let them get on with it.

--johnson--.

=Dani;477720]If I don't have the option then it won't matter whether I have a gun or not will it.
    Option.Apparently the terrorist's had that option.How about if the person next to you had that option?would you be on their case about it,or glad?

If they were not given the option then what does it matter if they were armed.
    They should be given the same option as their executioners.

If you lose your life then your dignity won't matter will it.
    I would say you must not have any dignity so you care little about your own life, if that is the case.Let the people who care defend themselves.

If you are not shooting back then there is the chance that nobody will shoot at you; there is the chance that you might not be noticed and thus escape. If you are shooting back then those chances will likely not exist.
    Tell that to all the people at Westgate that that were shot where they hid.Oh wait you can't they were killed.

I'd like to round up all the wanabe Rambo gun nuts like zsu2357 and put them in an island with an unlimited supply of weapons and ammunition and let them get on with it.
    I'm game if X is.I'm sure we would have a blast. Dani is this vacation on you?