Thread: Ask a Woman Who's Had One

Ask a Woman Who's Had One

Sounds like most of the people who are against abortion have a certain view and opinion on the character of the woman who had the abortion. I suspect that they do not personally know women (very many anyway) who have had abortions and how their life was in the months/years afterward.

Good luck though. It is an intensely private subject, even for someone you are close to. They may not choose to discuss it even if you are close to them.

That's what happens when public judging takes on a lynch mob mentality (emotionally at least).

Being called a murderer and shamed for terminating a pregnancy without listening to the woman's story at all before assuming their 'flawed character', is what keeps women who have aborted locked inside the closet.

Ask and ye shall learn.

The commonly held beliefs are usually not the reality.

It's up to you at this point to further expand instead of my explaining what I mean.

Hehe... "further expand".

The way I see it is if a woman goes to get an abortion, be it for circumstances within or without her control, then that child-to-be was probably heading for a crappy life already.

Quote Originally Posted by Apostle View Post
    Hehe... "further expand".

The way I see it is if a woman goes to get an abortion, be it for circumstances within or without her control, then that child-to-be was probably heading for a crappy life already.
    Right. I care so much about all my children (unborn and born) that I would never allow one of my kids to come into this world under insufferable circumstances. They deserve to be born to a father who will care about them and love them too. If a man tells a pregnant woman (his baby) that he DOES NOT WANT THE CHILD AND WON'T BE AROUND it is merciful to consider the poor unborn baby's situation.
    Once your children are born, you would kill or be killed for them and nothing hurts worse than to watch your babies or kids be in emotional pain.

Not every early pregnancy HAS to be born.