Thread: The Creation of Evolution

The Creation of Evolution

The Pyramids are simply fasinating structures, especially these found at Giza.
    Of course it seems ironic that despite modern man's technological advances, the mystery of the Pyramids construction still remains a marvel.
    Attachment 706
    For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. 1 John 5:7
    And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one. 1 John 5:8

Last edited by AZ0; 07-03-2013 at 11:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AZ0 View Post
    The Pyramids are simply fasinating structures, especially these found at Giza.
    Of course it seems ironic that despite modern man's technological advances, the mystery of the Pyramids construction still remains a marvel.
    Attachment 706
    For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. 1 John 5:7
    And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one. 1 John 5:8

There are a few viable theories as to how the pyramids were built. In particular I like Houdin's models - to me they make sense, though they have been criticized as being too complex (the Egyptians were perfectly capable of complicated structures). If you are asserting that men of the age could not have constructed the pyramids, then are you asserting that God did it instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Databed View Post
    There are a few viable theories as to how the pyramids were built. In particular I like Houdin's models - to me they make sense, though they have been criticized as being too complex (the Egyptians were perfectly capable of complicated structures).
    See, a little common ground here, we both agree they were built. And in such, their must have been a process in which they were build. I enjoy listening to the theories myself, each have elements that as you say are viable, but I am waiting till that one theory comes along that really cements all the elements together.

Quote Originally Posted by Databed View Post
    If you are asserting that men of the age could not have constructed the pyramids, then are you asserting that God did it instead?
    Well, according to the perception of men during that time Pharaoh was God, but that is semantics. But the library of books found in the secret chamber in the belly of the Sphinx didn't contain any writings on how to build a pyramid, mostly love romance novels. But what the hey, to each his own.

I just attached the picture and the scripture in reference to the 3 large pyramids and the three smaller pyramids. Kind of a neat coincidence you think.

When you say "the mystery of the Pyramids construction" the mystery is not so mysterious because the things are here in the first place obviously someone built them. If we don't wonder exactly how they were built it's because nobody wants to spend any time or money figuring out exactly down to the smallest detail how they did it, a general theory is sufficient. There is more than one theory on how it was done but that only serves to show that many possibilities exist and there is no need to invoke magical gods or aliens to explain it unless you want to be a crackpot.

Quote Originally Posted by Accipiter View Post
    When you say "the mystery of the Pyramids construction" the mystery is not so mysterious because the things are here in the first place obviously someone built them. If we don't wonder exactly how they were built it's because nobody wants to spend any time or money figuring out exactly down to the smallest detail how they did it, a general theory is sufficient. There is more than one theory on how it was done but that only serves to show that many possibilities exist and there is no need to invoke magical gods or aliens to explain it unless you want to be a crackpot.
    Very interesting rationalization, they are, therefore they must have been made. Yet it is purported that experts in the sciences studying Hieroglyphics who deciphered the ancient writings that they definitely state that the Alien God flew down to earth and taught them the mathematical skills of the cubit used for measuring the precise cuts of the stones. After all, Moses was apparently raised by the Pharaoh which would suggest he was trained in all the sciences and knowledge of the Egyptians. But I guess some can't read the writing on the walls so to speak.

Yet it is purported that experts in the sciences studying Hieroglyphics who deciphered the ancient writings that they definitely state that the Alien God flew down to earth and taught them the mathematical skills of the cubit used for measuring the precise cuts of the stones.
    I need to see some citations for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Accipiter View Post
    I need to see some citations for this.
    Don't hold your breath.
    How to make yourself look a fool in one sentence....

(P.S. worshiping only has 1 p not 2.)
    --johnson--.

...Moses was apparently raised by the Pharaoh which would suggest he was trained in all the sciences and knowledge of the Egyptians. But I guess some can't read the writing on the walls so to speak.
    Yeah, which means he was also most likely well versed in writing and stone carving - makes you think, doesn't it?

Looks like children in Texas are going to start learning the truth at last.

"Children in Texas will spend the next decade reading biology textbooks free of anti-evolution propaganda, thanks to the defeat last month of creationist attempts to cast doubt on the evolution content of such books."
    http://www.newscientist.com/article/...textbooks.html

--johnson--.

I've never understood the problem with the idea that humans built the pyramids.

Cleopatra's needle, which sits on the bank of the Thames was stolen from Luxor by a British aristocrat and shipped down the Nile, across the Med, through the pillars of Hercules, into the open Atlantic and up the Thames before being set up in it's present position. Nobody has any trouble understanding this. It was all done with ropes and pulleys. The ancients had ropes and presumably pulleys.

Building the pyramids was a big job but in no way was it technically difficult for the abilities of the ancient Egyptians.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim the plumber View Post
    I've never understood the problem with the idea that humans built the pyramids.

Who has a problem with it??

--johnson--.

Quote Originally Posted by Dani View Post
    Who has a problem with it??
    There are a few viable theories as to how the pyramids were built. In particular I like Houdin's models - to me they make sense, though they have been criticized as being too complex (the Egyptians were perfectly capable of complicated structures). If you are asserting that men of the age could not have constructed the pyramids, then are you asserting that God did it instead?
    Clearly someone has.

See, a little common ground here, we both agree they were built. And in such, their must have been a process in which they were build. I enjoy listening to the theories myself, each have elements that as you say are viable, but I am waiting till that one theory comes along that really cements all the elements together.

Well, according to the perception of men during that time Pharaoh was God, but that is semantics. But the library of books found in the secret chamber in the belly of the Sphinx didn't contain any writings on how to build a pyramid, mostly love romance novels. But what the hey, to each his own.

I just attached the picture and the scripture in reference to the 3 large pyramids and the three smaller pyramids. Kind of a neat coincidence you think.
    How about good old trial and error for the construction of the pyramids? If the pyramids were built by aliens or gods, why do we find older pyramids whose construction failed, such as these:

http://quezi.com/3368

Did the aliens or gods also have to figure out construction techniques, proper slopes, etc.?

Very good point....unintelligent design all over again. These things are to be ignored however.
    "Atheism is a religion like abstinence is a sex position" - Bill Maher