Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 72

Thread: EasyRider vs. The World

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    322

    EasyRider vs. The World



    I think you all know the drill. This is the thread for all of your heathen hating and bible bashing needs.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    322
    I have a question, Mr. Rider.

    Are you really here to actually save us?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    12,657
    Quote Originally Posted by Apostle View Post
    I have a question, Mr. Rider.

    Are you really here to actually save us?
    Jesus saves. Ask him.
    “For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries.” - Robert Jastrow

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,718
    No he is here because he believes that it's not enough to be good yourself you need to be vocal about god word and point out other people's mistakes. What part of your ridiculous bible did that come from ez?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    322
    Quote Originally Posted by Easyrider View Post
    Jesus saves. Ask him.
    For the ten years I lived* in fear of his terrible wrath, I don't think he ever replied to my prayers.
    Last edited by Apostle; 07-10-2013 at 02:14 AM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,718
    Quote Originally Posted by Easyrider View Post
    Jesus saves...
    ...little boy's who he likes to molest like ez.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    12,657
    Quote Originally Posted by Accipiter View Post
    ...little boy's who he likes to molest like ez.
    Apostle must be real proud of your caustic contributions on her thread. I wonder if she approves of your latest post?
    “For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries.” - Robert Jastrow

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    12,657
    Quote Originally Posted by Apostle View Post
    For the ten years I lived* in fear of his terrible wrath, I don't think he ever replied to my prayers.
    What were you thinking - that he would reward your rejection of his Son, Jesus Christ, and his salvation?
    “For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries.” - Robert Jastrow

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,718
    Quote Originally Posted by Easyrider View Post
    Apostle must be real proud of your caustic contributions on her thread. I wonder if she approves of your latest post?
    If you find me offensive it’s because you created me, I used to be moderate until I met you. Now I know what true eval like you can do. You are the embodiment of Satan.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    322
    Quote Originally Posted by Easyrider View Post
    What were you thinking - that he would reward your rejection of his Son, Jesus Christ, and his salvation?
    Back then I was in the fold, living by the bible and all that jazz. Yet even so, the only responses I had to my nightly sessions of hand-clasping were the crickets outside of my window.

    Now to clarify, the reason why I made this thread was to have a place for some of the more rowdy tangents that tend to take place on the myriad threads of this site. If ever there's a quote made by someone in a thread that you or anyone else would like to... "address" in such a way, simply quote it here and let it all out, while the original thread in question remains clutter free.

    Probably should have explained that better in the first post. I might have been too busy with the picture to notice. By the way, do you like it?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,718
    ez god hates your guts because you turn so many people away from god, have fun in hell.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Left Coast
    Posts
    7,822
    ER is actually possessed by demons as evidenced by the way he writes as if he speaks for God Almighty Himself.
    Brother, you can believe in stones as long as you do not hurl them at me. Wafa Sultan

    “War is an American way to teach geography,” British soldier

    War is sweet to those who have not tasted it, but the experienced man trembles exceedingly at heart on its approach. – Pindar

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    12,657
    Quote Originally Posted by simone View Post
    ER is actually possessed by demons as evidenced by the way he writes as if he speaks for God Almighty Himself.
    Simon, the "Spawn of Satan," blows another load out of her barracks bag.
    “For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries.” - Robert Jastrow

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    322
    "Barracks bag"...

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,718
    Lets look at some of sleazy's major accomplishments.

    Beats his wife. (So much for him be any kind of tough guy war hero.)

    Believes in faith healing and says he has seen it work with his own eyes.

    Duped repeatedly by a physic who claimed that he could communicate with a dead family member.

    Sleazy, you are a totally incompetent human being and you can't really expect us to take what you say seriously being as screwed up as you are. You are truly the stupidest person I have ever known.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •