Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Who'd have thought it?

Who'd have thought it?

The reclassification of paedophilia as a sexual orientation would, however, play into what Goode calls "the sexual liberation discourse", which has existed since the 1970s. "There are a lot of people," she says, "who say: we outlawed homosexuality, and we were wrong. Perhaps we're wrong about paedophilia."

Paedophilia: bringing dark desires to light | Society | The Guardian

Here we go....

Quote Originally Posted by gansao View Post
    The reclassification of paedophilia as a sexual orientation would, however, play into what Goode calls "the sexual liberation discourse", which has existed since the 1970s. "There are a lot of people," she says, "who say: we outlawed homosexuality, and we were wrong. Perhaps we're wrong about paedophilia."

Paedophilia: bringing dark desires to light | Society | The Guardian

Here we go....
    There is no bottom. The depraved will approve anything in due time.

Here's one:

Gays Turn Against Obama

LGBT Group Takes Issue with Hagel Nomination, Urges Obama to Abandon | The Weekly Standard

A pro-lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender group issued a statement today urging President Barack Obama not to nominate Chuck Hagel as secretary of defense.

"GetEQUAL strongly opposes the potential nomination of Chuck Hagel to become the next Secretary of Defense. Hagel has, time and time again, taken every opportunity to lambast and denigrate lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) Americans, and the Cabinet is no place for this kind of disrespect," writes the chair GetEQUAL's board Tanya Domi. (end of quote)

So now everyone in office is supposed to pro Gay, Lesbian, etc.? Sodom and Gomorrah has arrived!
    “For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries.” - Robert Jastrow

Hey gansao, how come you ain't lambasting EZ for his anti-gay stance?
    How to make yourself look a fool in one sentence....

(P.S. worshiping only has 1 p not 2.)
    --johnson--.

Quote Originally Posted by Dani View Post
    Hey gansao, how come you ain't lambasting EZ for his anti-gay stance?

What anti-gay stance?
    He believes that homosexual sexual activity( not inherent homosexual same sex attraction) is a sin against god and that gay people will spend eternity in hell if they do it.
    I think he loves his gay brothers and sisters because he is trying to save them from the 'pit'.
    I think that EZ believes adultery and fornication is another way to find yourself in hell,regarding sexual conduct

What anti-gay stance?
    He believes that homosexual sexual activity( not inherent homosexual same sex attraction) is a sin against god and that gay people will spend eternity in hell if they do it.
    I think he loves his gay brothers and sisters because he is trying to save them from the 'pit'.
    I think that EZ believes adultery and fornication is another way to find yourself in hell,regarding sexual conduct
    better the pit then to spend 1 nanosecond in heaven with the anti gay. Of course the bible is no more real then the Egyptian book of the dead. They are both fairy tales ment to scare small children into behaving.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every time one of the Republican presidential candidates speak all I hear is the sound of the marching boots of the Brown shirts.

"Saying I can't get married because it violates your religion is like me saying you can't eat donuts because it violates my diet!" -------anonymous

What anti-gay stance?
    Read post 2 again.
    How to make yourself look a fool in one sentence....

(P.S. worshiping only has 1 p not 2.)
    --johnson--.

Quote Originally Posted by Dani View Post
    Read post 2 again.
    Anti gay propaganda/agenda not anti gay person.
    I dont think that Hagel has any problem with a non practicing homosexual, only ones that promote practice gay sex and promote it.
    Read post 4 again please.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew S View Post
    better the pit then to spend 1 nanosecond in heaven with the anti gay. Of course the bible is no more real then the Egyptian book of the dead. They are both fairy tales ment to scare small children into behaving.
    I doubt that there is a pit. That wasnt the point that Dani put to me nor is it the OP

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew S View Post
    Typical pro-gay horse manure put forth in a sorry attempt to try to justify your illicit gay sex sin.
    “For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries.” - Robert Jastrow

Sin sounds like a special kind of spicy sauce.

Quote Originally Posted by Apostle View Post
    Sin sounds like a special kind of spicy sauce.
    Some leaves a bad taste in your mouth

Allow me to explain

Quote Originally Posted by Easyrider View Post
    Typical pro-gay horse manure.
    Proclaiming hatred of propaganda.....

Quote Originally Posted by Easyrider View Post
    put forth in a sorry attempt to try to justify your illicit gay sex sin .
    For illicit homosexual activity.....
    Absolute proof that EZ loves the person but hates the sin

Well damn, he's right.

Quote Originally Posted by Apostle View Post
    Well damn, he's right.
    Lol..........

Pastor dropped from Obama Inauguration over Gay sin sermon many years ago.

Pastor withdraws from Obama inauguration after sermon on homosexuality surfaces | Fox News

More proof Obama values political correctness over the Word of God. So screw him.