Thread: Sean Hannity

Sean Hannity

I listened to Sean Hannity on radio this afternoon as peaceful raindrops pitter-pattered below my balcony here at the Village at Vanderbilt. Sean had two of my favorite guys on: Pat Buchanan & John Rich. The consensus was that the attack on the embassy in Libya was planned and that the anti-Muslim video had nothing to do with it. I tend to agree.

Big & Rich have a new CD called "Hillbilly Jedi."
    John Rich

Pat Buchanan
    Patrick J. Buchanan - Official Website

Sean had a guest by the name of Mark Steyn.
    SteynOnline

Steyn has written a book called "After America." If he is to be believed, America is going the way of the Roman Empire and another 4 years of Obama will reduce our great nation to Latin America status.
    God Given Talent CD @ my site

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Colyer View Post
    I listened to Sean Hannity on radio this afternoon as peaceful raindrops pitter-pattered below my balcony here at the Village at Vanderbilt. Sean had two of my favorite guys on: Pat Buchanan & John Rich. The consensus was that the attack on the embassy in Libya was planned and that the anti-Muslim video had nothing to do with it. I tend to agree.

John Rich

Pat Buchanan

SteynOnline

Steyn has written a book called "After America." If he is to be believed, America is going the way of the Roman Empire and another 4 years of Obama will reduce our great nation to Latin America status.
    I hope you don't rely on Sean for all your information. He promotes his agenda and often misinforms or ignores relevant facts regarding his talking points. Most likely the attacks were planned, but life seems to have changed a little from the days when such attacks would be proudly boasted about. Sean, Rush and people like him are not news shows they are entertainment (Sean's words, but I agree). They instigate turmoil because that is what drives their shows. Solutions don't get people to watch and listen which drives their ad revenue.

I have not read Steyn, but have read much on the Roman Empire and honestly the current philosophy of Republicans is much closer to Rome shortly before The Senate gave power to Octavian which ended the Republic. If the trends over the last decade continue then within the next decade The US will look more like Russia (not its government, but economy). Rich I only know from Celebrity Apprentice and Pat I think just wants attention and to be made to feel important which is why he says some really odd things.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Colyer View Post

John Rich

Pat Buchanan

SteynOnline

The Libya attack was planned. Obama is trying to deny it so he doesn't lose face when it's pointed out that not only is his intelligence and Libyan security arrangements cr*p, but that his "be nice to Muslims and they'll be nice to you" theory is also horse dung.

Obama is naive, and so are most liberals.

And that's just one more reason why Obama and liberals are dangerous. They get people killed and they bankrupt the country. Imbeciles.
    “For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries.” - Robert Jastrow

Sean Hannity is a horse's patoot and has the intelligence of a toad.
    Brother, you can believe in stones as long as you do not hurl them at me. Wafa Sultan

“War is an American way to teach geography,” British soldier

War is sweet to those who have not tasted it, but the experienced man trembles exceedingly at heart on its approach. – Pindar

Sean Hannity understands American politics as well as anyone I have ever known of.
    God Given Talent CD @ my site