Thread: Simpsons

Simpsons

Hello Guys!
    I am newbie here. and I want to share my cool anime-show Simpsons gossip. It's one of my favorite show. It's also a comedy show , developed by James L. Brooks , Matt Groening , Sam Simon. Currently I watch the 23 season of this show. It's very interesting. I suggest to all my friend to watch it. Give me reply that What's your favorite anime show........................?

Hello Susan......!
    I want to know that Are you watch all the season and Episode of this show......................? I also watch this show But only last two season of this show i have seen. and in-spite of this it's one of my favorite show.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Remo as View Post
    Hello Susan......!
    I want to know that Are you watch all the season and Episode of this show......................? I also watch this show But only last two season of this show i have seen. and in-spite of this it's one of my favorite show.

Hello , I am Waiting for your reply....! give me reply fast......................

Quote Originally Posted by Remo as View Post
    Hello Susan......!

Hello Remo,
    I am Rose Lina. I watch Game of Thrones is one of the cool show that i have ever seen, Game of Thrones is medieval fantasy television series created for the U.S. channel HBO by David Benioff and D. B. Weiss. I watch both the first and second season of this show.The show won the Locus Award (in 1999) for Best Novel and was nominated for the Nebula Award. I like the show very much, Share your opinion about this show.......................! But i am intrested to watch your show so give me some information that Where i watch Simpsons online...................? Quick reply I am waiting for your reply..........!