Thread: Batman massacre

Batman massacre

The Colorado massacre was the first news I heard after returning from a week in Bolivia. In my opinion, the Batman movies are evil. They are evil because they portray deranged villains as heroes. Batman himself is an impotent non-entity. It would not surprise me if in the darkest corners of the subconscious minds of the purveyors of the Batman films there is a perverse glee at seeing their art imitated by life. America is on a strange course. After decades of pointless wars, the abortion of 50 million babies, an obsession with spectator sports, an endless parade of 200 million dollar movies, drugs, and mind-numbing music from Satanic groups like Marilyn Manson and AC/DC, America's historical middle class is under serious siege. America is, in fact, being colonized by Hispanics, Muslims, and Orientals. And no one seems to care. Except Pat Buchanan and David Duke, and they are being dismissed as "racist." Fresh from the astronomy party in Bolivia, I heard two politicians speak on radio about the Batman massacre. The female Democrat said guns were to blame. The male Republican said it was not guns but the work of one twisted individual. We could have scripted their responses before hearing them. One thing both politicians have in common is that they are sucking money from people while trying to tell them how to think and what to do. We are at a place where decent, working people are being harassed by both sides of "the law." I was harassed by airport security coming back from my trip. I was pulled out of the line in Lima, Peru. I took my shoes off, and the girl began inspecting them, putting my shoes to her face and pinching them. I know these people have jobs and it can be tough to fill up an 8-hour shift. But, at 66, do I really look like a terrorist? In Miami, I was humiliated again. A woman went through my belongings. (They love badges, don't they?) Then, I was taken into a room, where I was stood at attention and patted down. I kept quiet and did what I was told to do. One of our group had his telescope confiscated in La Paz. He had to get an attorney and spend an entire day to get it back. I had a 13-hour layover in Lima and a 6-hour layover in Miami. I was exhausted when I got to Nashville. The Miami airport is the worst I have ever seen. It looks like a Third World scene from the next Batman movie. I must say, however, I enjoyed the astronomy. I saw stars and constellations I will never see again and met some highly intelligent and wonderful people.

Afterthought:
    It sickens to see pictures of Joker Holmes' 12 victims. Young people going in to watch a movie without the slightest notion they would never see daylight again. It adds to my present view of life as a random and tenuous experience.

3 arrested in separate Dark Knight incidents
    3 arrested in separate 'Dark Knight' incidents - Yahoo! News
    God Given Talent CD @ my site

Obama - "AK47's are for Soldiers."

Obama takes on gun violence in New Orleans speech – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

They're also for overthrowing a corrupt and dangerous government, like what you have been instigating for the last 3 and 1/2 years.

"Government is not reason; it is not eloquence. It is force. And force, like fire, is a dangerous servant and a fearful master." - George Washington

"We, the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution." Abraham Lincoln

And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants." – Thomas Jefferson

And from Sean Connery in the Hunt for Red October - "A little revolution every now and then is a good thing..."

So Obama, you and your brain dead fellow liberals can go screw yourselves. The American people will not be disarmed.
    “For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries.” - Robert Jastrow