Thread: A Romney nomination almost assures Obama’s election.

A Romney nomination almost assures Obama’s election.

Many if not most Republicans were all opposed to Massachusetts Romneycare but then Governor Romney, Republicans and Democrats passed and enacted it. Romney was the liberal governor of a liberal state. Massachusetts voters will not repeal Romneycare.

Despite Republican leaderships’ opposition and a U.S. Supreme Court challenge, Romneycare is now federal law.

It’s conceivable that a Republican could be elected president in 2012, but in my opinion that cannot occur if Romney is nominated.
    Romney is a chameleon with no core convictions. He’s was more liberal when ran and served as governor. He was a proponent and the governor that signed off on and enacted Romneycare.

I expect every Obama speech will begin, end, and within its main body mention and praise Romney for the exact model of federal Romneycare. He’ll make mention of it during every debate. Romney’s candidacy would leave the Republicans appearing to be illogical fools and will make Obama’s re-election more certain.

Romney is the choice of Republican leaders. It is my opinion that Ron Paul followers in particular will prevent Romney’s nomination on the first ballot. If Romney’s fails to be nominated on the first ballot, I don’t believe the Republicans will be so foolish as to nominate him.

Romney’s nomination would almost assure Obama’s election.

Respectfully, Supposn

Quote Originally Posted by Supposn View Post

Many if not most Republicans were all opposed to Massachusetts Romneycare but then Governor Romney, Republicans and Democrats passed and enacted it. Romney was the liberal governor of a liberal state. Massachusetts voters will not repeal Romneycare.

Despite Republican leaderships’ opposition and a U.S. Supreme Court challenge, Romneycare is now federal law.

It’s conceivable that a Republican could be elected president in 2012, but in my opinion that cannot occur if Romney is nominated.
    Romney is a chameleon with no core convictions. He’s was more liberal when ran and served as governor. He was a proponent and the governor that signed off on and enacted Romneycare.

I expect every Obama speech will begin, end, and within its main body mention and praise Romney for the exact model of federal Romneycare. He’ll make mention of it during every debate. Romney’s candidacy would leave the Republicans appearing to be illogical fools and will make Obama’s re-election more certain.

Romney is the choice of Republican leaders. It is my opinion that Ron Paul followers in particular will prevent Romney’s nomination on the first ballot. If Romney’s fails to be nominated on the first ballot, I don’t believe the Republicans will be so foolish as to nominate him.

Romney’s nomination would almost assure Obama’s election.

Respectfully, Supposn
    Barack Obama is a spiritual apostate, and cannot possibly lead the nation.

Obama - America's Most Biblically-Hostile U.S. President

Obama – America

Obama vs. the Bible – Abortion « The Righter Report

Obama vs. the Bible – The Defense of Marriage Act and Gay Marriage « The Righter Report

Obama vs. the Bible – Redistribution of Wealth « The Righter Report

Get the incompetent heathen the hell out of there before he destroys America.
    “For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries.” - Robert Jastrow

Quote Originally Posted by Easyrider View Post
    lead the nation.
    He has already done that you mor on.

Does anyone really think the outrage of the American people is going to die down to the point they forget everything that's happened by November? We've got facts released showing that Obama sent stimulus money overseas to benefit foreign nations rather than local businesses that would make the economy strong again, and we've been informed that the health care act is a tax increase for everybody when Obama was swearing up and down that he wouldn't raise taxes, meaning he lied to everyone on that one.

Obama's done nothing to change the fact that he unwittingly raised taxes, meanwhile Romney is promising to repeal those new taxes if he's elected, regardless of what took place in his home state when he was governor.

Quote Originally Posted by Tabbi View Post
    Does anyone really think the outrage of the American people is going to die down to the point they forget everything that's happened by November?
    I think your overestimate this "outrage".

We've got facts released showing that Obama sent stimulus money overseas to benefit foreign nations rather than local businesses that would make the economy strong again...
    Appears to me to be a case where projects couldn't go for without outsourcing a portion since we lack domestic capacity. YMMV.

...we've been informed that the health care act is a tax increase for everybody when Obama was swearing up and down that he wouldn't raise taxes, meaning he lied to everyone on that one.
    Everyone with health insurance will not be paying this "tax". Only folks that refuse to act responsibly and get health insurance.
    "They asked if I had found Jesus and I didn't even know He was missing."

Mitt Romney knows and understands economics. He will help to create jobs and get America out of debt. He will restore America's credibility around the world. Obama is in his last months.
    God Given Talent CD @ my site

Obama has no record of any kind to run on. He has built no relationships in Congress and none with foreign leaders. He is detached and lazy. The Middle East is burning as Obama apologizes for insults to "the prophet." Our ambassador in Libya is murdered along with two Navy Seals and a fourth American. American flags are being torched as Obama chooses to downplay terrorist threats. Obama has been in over his head from day one and should never have been president. His incompetence projects only weakness overseas.
    God Given Talent CD @ my site