Thread: Do you like Anime movies ?

Do you like Anime movies ?

I am big fan of Anime movies.
    Do you like Amine movies.
    Please share with me your views about ....................

Hi guys,

I like anime movies....Avatar is my most favorite movie in anime.....

Yup i like anime movies and Brave is my favorite movie.
    It is full of action and adventure.

They suck once they're americanized. The music is changed, the names are changed, the script is changed, scenes get rearranged to tell an entirely different story because somebody thinks we're too dumb to get the message of the movie so they've gotta tell us something entirely different.

Don't think I'm right? Try and find the first dub cut of the "Nausica" movie and try to tell me there's nothing wrong with it.

Yes.........!I like anime movies.Mine favorite is THE SIMPSONS.

Kinda missing the mark there peeps. For a movie to be classified as anime it has to be done over in Japan. Stuff like Avatar and The Simpsons don't count.

Quote Originally Posted by Tabbi View Post
    Kinda missing the mark there peeps. For a movie to be classified as anime it has to be done over in Japan. Stuff like Avatar and The Simpsons don't count.
    No, anime is a style of drawing; not a location marker.
    Morals are a religious Myth.. - Xcaliber
    How is Evil Immoral? - Xcaliber
    I am right until you prove otherwise - Xcaliber

yup my favorite anime movies are of Batman i have a huge collection of his movies :D

Yes I love Anime movies because Since childhood I like Anime character. According to me these are best Anime Movies in the world like :-
    1. Akira
    2. Princess Mononoke
    3. Howl's Moving Castle
    4. Spirited Away
    5. Ninja Scroll

Watch Naruto TVS Episode Guide without any downloading AT tvs-naruto-shippuden.com

Rudimentary Elements For Free Movie Downloads Around The UK

One from the best samples of cult films is 'Battle Royale' which includes achieved a cult status in Britain because of its power to influence
    mandikdasmen depdiknas go id/forum/viewtopic php?pid=73825#p73825]mandikdasmen depdiknas go id/forum/viewtopic php?pid=73825#p73825 minds of the country's disaffected youth In few cases, a film gains cult status inside a specific region for having some knowledge of that region Many films Norman Wisdom, a British comedic actor have gained cult status in Albania This is because the communist rulers with the country accepted his films and thus Albanians became fond of him

Combing all these elements, a student can tend to become a trained as well as a professional artist The students are supposed to learn all of the factors, bringing about completion and finishing of the movie, to enable them to give their hundred percent contribution towards making of the movie The colleges in India are all committed at making the scholars in the country experts inside their field and supplying the dog pros for the film industry Its true, acting, singing and dancing happen to be the priorities in the students, however with changing times, the interests in the students also have shifted towards the direction and making part from the films In such a case, getting educated through the expertise from the field helps make the student take more interest and instil a filtered and practical knowledge for his or her future commencement

nutritionquest com/phpBB2/viewtopic php?p=11242#11242]nutritionquest com/phpBB2/viewtopic php?p=11242#11242
    Modern packaging products not just have good mechanical properties, including materials, the anti-tensile strength, tear resistance, impact strength, but also have excellent chemical stability, avoid the contents of any chemical reaction products in order that products built security, should also use a higher temperature resistance, warm sterilization and low temperature storage to fulfill such requirements The modern day, China's largest industry for packaging, in fact, is often a hi-tech power of modern packaging big battle