Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite movie?

What is your favorite movie?

I like to watch movies. My favorite movie is Hit List. I have watched this movie 2 time and i like it. Please share with us what is your favorite movie?

My favorite movie of all time is Forest Gump.Great graphics and lots of good discussion held in this movie.I had to watch it many times to get the real message and fully understand it The man never did wrong to anyone and as a result he had the best karma of anyone to ever live basically.One of the best movies of all time IMO.He may have been somewhat slow, but because he was such a good person so many great things happened to him.

Mine all time Favorite Movie is Titanic...This is a good Movie and all about Love Story....

The adventure and The Story ids amazing Guys...Even Now Love to watch this show again and again....

My latest movie is Men In Black , I'v watched Men In Black with mine friends in movie theater..Have also read the comics of the Men In Black story but think movie is much better then comic story..
    Last edited by admin; 06-22-2012 at 12:12 PM. Reason: spam

There is no any particular movie which i like too much...

Recently i watched "Man in Black 3" and i like it, Now i am planning to watch "Ted".....

I would like to see the actions movies

I like Avengers , Men in black-3 , Ted Alon g with that love to watch Stream Castle Online tv series at tvs-castle.com

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________
    Annehazel

Hi guys,

I have many favorite movies....In this season my favorite movies are:---

Avengers
    Men in Black III
    Prometheus

Hi Guys!

I like movies, I like all movies . There is no any particular movie which i like too much... I go see movies with friends, friends also like movies.

I like people who like movies.

In this season my favourite movies are:

all movies of in this season

I also like TV. I like funny shows I also like to watch movies on TV

Quote Originally Posted by Winston Smith View Post
    Hi Guys!

I like movies, I like all movies . There is no any particular movie which i like too much... I go see movies with friends, friends also like movies.

I like people who like movies.

In this season my favourite movies are:

all movies of in this season

I also like TV. I like funny shows I also like to watch movies on TV

hey buddy what the hell is this you said you like the movie but you not mentioned in your list , i think you are in hurry to do another work thats why you are unable to share your movie list anyways better suit your self for the next time and i hope for the best.

I love movies... but have to say terms of endearment is mine. Everytime I watch it makes me cry. but the story so good.

Hello friends
    My favorite Movie is Mummy. It is the most popular movie.

Hey friends.
    I am jamshclarke. i think movies is good source of entertainment.i watched movies in my free time.i have watched many movies.my some movies are;
    Resident evil
    Amazing spiderman
    Avengers
    The hulk
    my favorite movie is Resident evil.my favorite character is Milla Jovovich in this movie;

My most favorite movie of all time is The curious case of Benjamin Button...I have seen it with my best friends in the cinema..It is completely a different movie with unique story and Brad Pitt performance was excellent in it....

I like to watch movies all time and my favorite movies are American Gangster and Ip Man 2.......

I like all type movies.But my one and only favorite movie is THE DARK KNIGHT.Its very different according to Batman's comics.I like this horror action.