Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 184

Thread: Children of 'gay households' negatively affected

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    12,657

    Children of 'gay households' negatively affected

    Study: Youngsters of 'gay households' negatively affected

    What is being hailed as the most scientifically credible study so far on the issue demonstrates that children are harmed by growing up in homosexual and lesbian households.

    The study analyzed data from nearly 3,000 American adults, ages 18 to 39, who were raised in "different types of family arrangements."

    The study provides "very tragic data,"...

    "For example, you're more likely basically to get molested in a household led by two lesbians. You're more likely to have sexually transmitted diseases. You're more likely to identify as homosexual. You're more likely to be on public assistance," he lists.

    "[And] you're more likely to have been forced to have sex unwillingly," he concludes. "Big difference [there] -- 8 percent in a normal household versus 31 percent in a household led by lesbians." In addition, one raised in a homosexual or lesbian household is more likely to have thoughts of suicide.

    Study examines youngsters of 'gay households' (OneNewsNow.com)
    “For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries.” - Robert Jastrow

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    12,657
    Not to mention the children are at higher risk of winding up in Hell due to anti-Biblical or anti-Christian indoctrination of gay parents, who don't like what the Bible says about gay lifestyles.

    In addition, fathers are important, marriage even more so.

    http://www.onenewsnow.com/Perspectiv...spx?id=1581170.
    “For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries.” - Robert Jastrow

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    284
    There's really no surprise there that kids are more likely to be negatively affected in a gay household. No matter how much you may try and claim to the contrary love isn't enough to overcome the need for proper social and gender structure. You get strength from your father and love from your mother. Gay couples can't deliver both in readily defined and clear standards and the kids get all confused about what's proper.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    7,353
    "They asked if I had found Jesus and I didn't even know He was missing."

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Limeyland
    Posts
    7,893
    This seems to a perennial problem .All pro gay studies are accurate and scientific whereas any study that negates any aspect of homosexual lifestyle or ambition is hopelessly flawed

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    12,657
    The LA Times is a biased, left-wing, pro Sodom and Gormorrah rag that isn't worth putting on the bottom of a bird cage.
    “For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries.” - Robert Jastrow

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,575
    Whether the children of homosexual couples are better adjusted than the children of heterosexual couples or the opposite is true is of little to no relevance. It has yet to be proven that homosexualism is a true and recognizable difference that warrant division and special consideration for its practitioners. Until this can be scientifically proven the study presented is no more pertinent than the claim that children of couples with dark hair are better adjusted than the children of couples with blond hair.
    If one cannot have an argument without resorting to hyperbole, name calling and emotional rhetoric, then they have lost the argument from their first post.

  8. #8
    poet Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Easyrider View Post
    Study: Youngsters of 'gay households' negatively affected

    What is being hailed as the most scientifically credible study so far on the issue demonstrates that children are harmed by growing up in homosexual and lesbian households.

    The study analyzed data from nearly 3,000 American adults, ages 18 to 39, who were raised in "different types of family arrangements."

    The study provides "very tragic data,"...

    "For example, you're more likely basically to get molested in a household led by two lesbians. You're more likely to have sexually transmitted diseases. You're more likely to identify as homosexual. You're more likely to be on public assistance," he lists.

    "[And] you're more likely to have been forced to have sex unwillingly," he concludes. "Big difference [there] -- 8 percent in a normal household versus 31 percent in a household led by lesbians." In addition, one raised in a homosexual or lesbian household is more likely to have thoughts of suicide.

    Study examines youngsters of 'gay households' (OneNewsNow.com)


    Lies, sissy chatter and useless propaganda.

  9. #9
    poet Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Easyrider View Post
    The LA Times is a biased, left-wing, pro Sodom and Gormorrah rag that isn't worth putting on the bottom of a bird cage.
    Really? And what is OneNewsNow???? A fake Christian propaganda machine, designed to promote their version of Christianity and sanctimonious bs, as legitimate and mainstream.
    OneNewsNow.com - Your News Right Now
    BS. Total BS.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,575
    Quote Originally Posted by poet View Post
    Lies, sissy chatter and useless propaganda.
    Simply because you make the claim does in no way lend credibility to the argument or establish a basis in reality.
    If one cannot have an argument without resorting to hyperbole, name calling and emotional rhetoric, then they have lost the argument from their first post.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    12,657
    Quote Originally Posted by poet View Post
    Really? And what is OneNewsNow???? A fake Christian propaganda machine, designed to promote their version of Christianity and sanctimonious bs, as legitimate and mainstream.
    OneNewsNow.com - Your News Right Now
    BS. Total BS.
    We know gay sex is an abomination and a perversion because the Bible confirms it. That's why I know the LA Times is full of manure, because they support sodomy.
    “For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries.” - Robert Jastrow

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Limeyland
    Posts
    7,893
    Quote Originally Posted by poet View Post
    Lies, sissy chatter and useless propaganda.
    Hi Poet.How was your flight from planet knobhead?

  13. #13
    poet Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenamnes View Post
    Simply because you make the claim does in no way lend credibility to the argument or establish a basis in reality.

    Nor does your dismissal of it, legitimize your position.

  14. #14
    poet Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gansao View Post
    Hi Poet.How was your flight from planet knobhead?
    Really?



    Basic Information



    About gansao
    Location:Limeyland

    Signature


    Work out your own salvation. Do not depend on others.
    Buddha
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. CS Lewis


    Nuff said. Need I say anymore?

  15. #15
    poet Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Easyrider View Post
    We know gay sex is an abomination and a perversion because the Bible confirms it. That's why I know the LA Times is full of manure, because they support sodomy.


    Old Testament, ol' bean. Invalid, because Leviticus was for the Hebrews, not Christians. And Paul's epistles were addressing temple prostitution and idol worship in the provinces. He, himself, is rumored to have been a closet case and a misogynist. Now where you gonna go?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •