Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Looking good but ...

Quote Originally Posted by gansao View Post
    No an unsubstantiated one. Dont you remember?
    Uh, no, I don't.
    He Lived in the Perfect Midfield Time

Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    I was just informed that Tabbi is a sock created by xenamnes . . . sounds perfectly plausable to me.

What about it Tabbi.

You should either see a doctor about your sporadic memory loss or buy a dictionary to find out what unsubstantiated means.

You should either see a doctor about your sporadic memory loss or buy a dictionary to find out what unsubstantiated means.
    I didn't make the claim; somebody else made the claim and I just posted it. If that person wants to come forward and say that's what they said; they can do that.

So, again, I made no such claim. Now wiseguy, why don't you look up the word "claim".
    Last edited by jet57; 04-26-2012 at 08:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Winston Smith View Post
    It is a pity that all the good work done by the administrators in giving this forum a makeover didn’t affect its content, i.e. the postings.
    How can one take seriously the ‘thoughts’ of eazyrider, or doc jones, or freedom, or .... etc . No wonder that no new ‘talent’ appears ever. We only get the one or two posts from occasional one nighters and that’s all.

As anyone can see by looking at the statistics at the bottom of the main page. The activity peaked in April 2006 and has been going downhill since. Six years later and look at the sorry situation: of the 9437 members, literally, only a handful post regularly and, if we subs tract from this number the gansaos and freedom type of poster(a mentally retarded ignorant) not much is left of any worth.

I hope the owners of the forum still make a buck out of it. I thank them for the fun throughout these years, for not having draconian censorship and for keeping it going for so long. The contents of the posts is of course something they cannot improve on. Sad.

I didn't make the claim; somebody else made the claim and I just posted it. If that person wants to come forward and say that's what they said; they can do that.

So, again, I made no such claim. Now wiseguy, why don't you look up the word "claim".
    You stated it 'sounds perfectly plausable to me.'
    Supply some 'credible source material' to justify statement that it ' sounds perfectly plausible ' to you or admit that you were just making an unsubstantiated insult...dont hide behind others ..just look up the word' coward'.

It is a pity that all the good work done by the administrators in giving this forum a makeover didn’t affect its content, i.e. the postings.
    How can one take seriously the ‘thoughts’ of eazyrider, or doc jones, or freedom, or .... etc . No wonder that no new ‘talent’ appears ever. We only get the one or two posts from occasional one nighters and that’s all.

As anyone can see by looking at the statistics at the bottom of the main page. The activity peaked in April 2006 and has been going downhill since. Six years later and look at the sorry situation: of the 9437 members, literally, only a handful post regularly and, if we subs tract from this number the gansaos and freedom type of poster(a mentally retarded ignorant) not much is left of any worth.

I hope the owners of the forum still make a buck out of it. I thank them for the fun throughout these years, for not having draconian censorship and for keeping it going for so long. The contents of the posts is of course something they cannot improve on. Sad.
    Looks like you should have included your best friend Jet57 eh Whiney?...you and him been giving the right wingers a ' run for their money'? Dont make me laugh

Supply some 'credible source material' to justify statement that it ' sounds perfectly plausible ' to you or admit that you were just making an unsubstantiated insult...dont hide behind others ..just look up the word' coward'.
    It does sound plausable; but it's not a claim.

Tabbi joined the forum on the same day you announced Xenamnes was going on your ignore list. The same thing has happened to me a few times in the past. As soon as I announce she is going on my ignore list a new user suddenly joins the forum who takes a great interest in debating me. I have reported her to admin in the past for playing these games but got no response.
    And, so there's the second PM. Like I said; I didn't make the charge: I just posted it.

And, so there's the second PM. Like I said; I didn't make the charge: I just posted it.
    So accusing another member of being a sock on Winstons word equals having credible source material to insult them?
    You really are a jerk arent you?
    Even then you disassociate yourself with the accusation by saying 'there's the second PM. Like I said; I didn't make the charge: I just posted it.'
    I think its perfectly plausible that you are a sock of Winston Smith.

Whiney..'I don't think Tabbi is Xemmnames by another name. Xemnames although his posts are boring is polite. Unless it is a case of Dr Jekyll and the other guym what's his name ???

Tabbi is simply an ignorant with a bad attitude, kind of trailer trash with gun mania.'

Looks like Pricolo cant even agree with his own internet sock puppet
    Last edited by gansao; 04-29-2012 at 10:50 AM.

So accusing another member of being a sock on Winstons word equals having credible source material to insult them?
    Even then you disassociate yourself with the accusation by saying 'there's the second PM. Like I said; I didn't make the charge: I just posted it.'
    It's really a shame Jetsy decided to accuse me of being a sock for somebody that's emotionally dead and constantly throws out "irrelevant" and "immaterial" when he doesn't like the way a discussion is going like he's some sort of board nanny.

I'm unorthodox but I'm still friendly, even when I don't like somebody or what they think. Just because I tease them doesn't mean anything. Actually sometimes when I tease somebody it means I'm more friendly to them than somebody I won't pay any attention to.

Had Jetsy been more accepting and patient we could've had a lot of fun. I even tried helping him when he said he wanted to find a scottish flintlock pistol and a Harper's Ferry rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by Tabbi View Post
    It's really a shame Jetsy decided to accuse me of being a sock for somebody that's emotionally dead and constantly throws out "irrelevant" and "immaterial" when he doesn't like the way a discussion is going like he's some sort of board nanny.

I'm unorthodox but I'm still friendly, even when I don't like somebody or what they think. Just because I tease them doesn't mean anything. Actually sometimes when I tease somebody it means I'm more friendly to them than somebody I won't pay any attention to.

Had Jetsy been more accepting and patient we could've had a lot of fun. I even tried helping him when he said he wanted to find a scottish flintlock pistol and a Harper's Ferry rifle.
    A pity that you can't develop an identity that is more intelligent than your previous ones....
    "Indeed, not a word in the constitutional text even arguably supports the Court’s overwrought and novel description of the Second Amendment as 'elevat[ing] above all other interests' 'the right of law-abiding, responsible citizens to use arms in defense of hearth and home.' Ante,at 63."
    -Justice Stevens on the Heller ruling

So, where's Tabbi now?

So, where's Tabbi now?
    Following you around Jetsy sweetie. Doesn't matter if you can't see my posts as other people can relate them to you. You can't hide from me and other people completely as there are plenty of ways for what I say to be seen by you. If somebody quotes me you'll see me when you read them.

Whiney..'I don't think Tabbi is Xemmnames by another name. Xemnames although his posts are boring is polite. Unless it is a case of Dr Jekyll and the other guym what's his name ???

Tabbi is simply an ignorant with a bad attitude, kind of trailer trash with gun mania.'

Looks like Pricolo cant even agree with his own internet sock puppet
    I suggest that you read further down the list.

I suggest that you read further down the list.

Ganso is precisely that, a goose, probably Tabbi (xenammes??) told him some cr@p and he being a goose brain believed it. Dweebish characters

I haven't created a virtual alter ego at all. Why bother since I have no interest in posting here anymore?

I have better things to do with my time than waste it here.

Last edited by Winston Smith; 05-01-2012 at 02:33 AM.