Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 95

Thread: Looking good but ...

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Limeyland
    Posts
    7,893
    You probably know this and I may have missed some dry humour in your post Tabbi but a ' sock' is short for 'sock puppet' which is named account made on a forum by a person who already has an account and who uses it to support there own views
    Basically he is saying that you are xenamnes .

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    284
    Quote Originally Posted by gansao View Post
    You probably know this and I may have missed some dry humour in your post Tabbi but a ' sock' is short for 'sock puppet' which is named account made on a forum by a person who already has an account and who uses it to support there own views
    Basically he is saying that you are xenamnes .
    Oh I know what he was suggesting Gansao dearie. But you never know really, somebody whose stooped to making accusations about somebody being somebody else very well might believe I'm a piece of footwear come to life. You know how it is with a person that's a paranoid schizophrenic, everybody's out to get them, there's some massive conspiracy against them and they're unfairly stigmatized by people who don't want the truth to be known.

    I think Jetsy deserves credit for going so long without breaking out into the standard paranoid dribble about how jews are trying to take over the world and how there are secret societies pulling the strings in government, or about the secret manifesto Hitler kept detailing how the extermination of the people of Jerusalem will bring about a new order for society. You know the standard freedom fighter nonsense by people that believe that kinda bunk. He must be one of those high functioning types that can manage his own affairs well enough that he doesn't need to be locked up for his own safety and everyone else's benefit.

    Personally Jetsy can say whatever he wants about people, it doesn't really make a difference. It's just the words of somebody that's in need of medication and counseling to help him realize the world isn't out to get him.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    660
    Quote Originally Posted by gansao View Post
    So you try to justify an insult because of an insult thrown by another poster at someone... else then throw another general insult at ' right wingers' ie people who do not agree with you....THEN you accuse another member of being BELLIGERENT!
    You dont see a tiny bit of irony in your post?
    As Freedom says, you are fine until you cant make your assertions stick then you throw insults about.
    Thats ok by me but dont call other people ' trolls' Jet ..you are living in a glass house and you are throwing rocks about.

    (chuckle)

    The right-wing avoids fact - full stop. There's no irony at all in anytihg I've said, so . . .
    He Lived in the Perfect Midfield Time

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Limeyland
    Posts
    7,893
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabbi View Post
    Oh I know what he was suggesting Gansao dearie. But you never know really, somebody whose stooped to making accusations about somebody being somebody else very well might believe I'm a piece of footwear come to life. You know how it is with a person that's a paranoid schizophrenic, everybody's out to get them, there's some massive conspiracy against them and they're unfairly stigmatized by people who don't want the truth to be known.

    I think Jetsy deserves credit for going so long without breaking out into the standard paranoid dribble about how jews are trying to take over the world and how there are secret societies pulling the strings in government, or about the secret manifesto Hitler kept detailing how the extermination of the people of Jerusalem will bring about a new order for society. You know the standard freedom fighter nonsense by people that believe that kinda bunk. He must be one of those high functioning types that can manage his own affairs well enough that he doesn't need to be locked up for his own safety and everyone else's benefit.

    Personally Jetsy can say whatever he wants about people, it doesn't really make a difference. It's just the words of somebody that's in need of medication and counseling to help him realize the world isn't out to get him.
    I thought that you may know but were making fun of him but I couldnt help myself!

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    660
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabbi View Post
    Oh I know what he was suggesting Gansao dearie. But you never know really, somebody whose stooped to making accusations about somebody being somebody else very well might believe I'm a piece of footwear come to life. You know how it is with a person that's a paranoid schizophrenic, everybody's out to get them, there's some massive conspiracy against them and they're unfairly stigmatized by people who don't want the truth to be known.

    I think Jetsy deserves credit for going so long without breaking out into the standard paranoid dribble about how jews are trying to take over the world and how there are secret societies pulling the strings in government, or about the secret manifesto Hitler kept detailing how the extermination of the people of Jerusalem will bring about a new order for society. You know the standard freedom fighter nonsense by people that believe that kinda bunk. He must be one of those high functioning types that can manage his own affairs well enough that he doesn't need to be locked up for his own safety and everyone else's benefit.

    Personally Jetsy can say whatever he wants about people, it doesn't really make a difference. It's just the words of somebody that's in need of medication and counseling to help him realize the world isn't out to get him.
    (chuckle) (cough)
    He Lived in the Perfect Midfield Time

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabbi View Post
    If you wanna trade accusations then I'm accusing you of being Simone in drag and Winston with a bad accent. There's no way three different people can be so mean to everybody else by pure coincidence. It just doesn't happen.
    1 Tabbi

    2 gansao

    3 freedom



  7. #37
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,414
    Quote Originally Posted by Winston Smith View Post
    1 Tabbi

    2 gansao

    3 freedom


    If you're so embarrassed by your inability to argue, don't post; it's not fair to blame people just because they expose it... on a debate site.
    Morals are a religious Myth.. - Xcaliber
    How is Evil Immoral? - Xcaliber
    I am right until you prove otherwise - Xcaliber

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Limeyland
    Posts
    7,893
    It is a pity that all the good work done by the administrators in giving this forum a makeover didn’t affect its content, i.e. the postings.
    How can one take seriously the ‘thoughts’ of Winston Smith and Jet57 . No wonder that no new ‘talent’ appears ever. We only get the one or two posts from occasional one nighters and that’s all.

    As anyone can see by looking at the statistics at the bottom of the main page. The activity peaked in April 2006 and has been going downhill since. Six years later and look at the sorry situation: of the 9437 members, literally, only a handful post regularly and, if we subs tract from this number the Winston Smiths and Jet57 type of poster(a mentally retarded ignorant) not much is left of any worth.

    I hope the owners of the forum still make a buck out of it. I thank them for the fun throughout these years, for not having draconian censorship and for keeping it going for so long. The contents of the posts is of course something they cannot improve on. Sad.

    Baggy no returns

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    660
    Quote Originally Posted by gansao View Post
    It is a pity that all the good work done by the administrators in giving this forum a makeover didn’t affect its content, i.e. the postings.
    How can one take seriously the ‘thoughts’ of Winston Smith and Jet57 . No wonder that no new ‘talent’ appears ever. We only get the one or two posts from occasional one nighters and that’s all.

    As anyone can see by looking at the statistics at the bottom of the main page. The activity peaked in April 2006 and has been going downhill since. Six years later and look at the sorry situation: of the 9437 members, literally, only a handful post regularly and, if we subs tract from this number the Winston Smiths and Jet57 type of poster(a mentally retarded ignorant) not much is left of any worth.

    I hope the owners of the forum still make a buck out of it. I thank them for the fun throughout these years, for not having draconian censorship and for keeping it going for so long. The contents of the posts is of course something they cannot improve on. Sad.

    Baggy no returns
    Me and Winston give you righties a run for your money and best of all, you guys can't credibly refute what we say to you: that's why your XXXXXX. Your postings aren't worth the powder to XXXX themselves to hell with.
    He Lived in the Perfect Midfield Time

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Limeyland
    Posts
    7,893
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    Me and Winston give you righties a run for your money and best of all, you guys can't credibly refute what we say to you: that's why your XXXXXX. Your postings aren't worth the powder to XXXX themselves to hell with.
    Both of you have been ' credibly refuted' many times...and thats usually the point when both of you run out of ideas and start throwing insults.
    As you just demonstrated

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    660
    Quote Originally Posted by gansao View Post
    Both of you have been ' credibly refuted' many times...and thats usually the point when both of you run out of ideas and start throwing insults.
    As you just demonstrated

    Show - one - credible refutation.
    He Lived in the Perfect Midfield Time

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,414
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    Show - one - credible refutation.
    http://www.4forums.com/political/his...tml#post438839

    and all that went before, all of which I am willing to keep posting till pigs fly if you deny it. It was the issue, it was the cause. Lincoln was an abolitionist. The stated goal of preserving the union was the political rhetoric designed to appease copperheads as opposed to the emancipation being political rhetoric to designed to appease the abolitionist, as evidenced by the copperheads, the southern, and abolitionists opinions and the general conduct of the union army and the Lincoln administration.

    Anyone without some serious bias could see from a thousand miles away that when you free millions of people simultaneously with winning a war, there is some connection. The only right of a state which seems to have been removed is the right to secede. If you break into a store claiming you are going to steal a loaf of bread, and you make off with cheese; expect people to think that you wanted the cheese the whole time.
    Morals are a religious Myth.. - Xcaliber
    How is Evil Immoral? - Xcaliber
    I am right until you prove otherwise - Xcaliber

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    660
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    http://www.4forums.com/political/his...tml#post438839

    and all that went before, all of which I am willing to keep posting till pigs fly if you deny it. It was the issue, it was the cause. Lincoln was an abolitionist. The stated goal of preserving the union was the political rhetoric designed to appease copperheads as opposed to the emancipation being political rhetoric to designed to appease the abolitionist, as evidenced by the copperheads, the southern, and abolitionists opinions and the general conduct of the union army and the Lincoln administration.

    Anyone without some serious bias could see from a thousand miles away that when you free millions of people simultaneously with winning a war, there is some connection. The only right of a state which seems to have been removed is the right to secede. If you break into a store claiming you are going to steal a loaf of bread, and you make off with cheese; expect people to think that you wanted the cheese the whole time.
    The Civil War was not about the issue of feeing the slaves. The only part slavery played was with respect to the IV Amendment; i.e. Dread Scott and the state populations with rspect to the number of representatives each state could have. There were as well, two slave states in the north at the start of the war. The facts don't add up to your version of history. So you're reinventing of the wheel again is just stupid and I'm not debating an old thread with you.

    So, you have not credibly refuted anything as I said.
    He Lived in the Perfect Midfield Time

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,414
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    The Civil War was not about the issue of feeing the slaves. The only part slavery played was with respect to the IV Amendment; i.e. Dread Scott and the state populations with rspect to the number of representatives each state could have. There were as well, two slave states in the north at the start of the war. The facts don't add up to your version of history. So you're reinventing of the wheel again is just stupid and I'm not debating an old thread with you.

    So, you have not credibly refuted anything as I said.
    Everything fits with my version of history. The only part that slavery played was causing it in every way. Oh and at the end of the war, there were no slave states. I have credibly refuted that the cause of the civil war was not slavery, the next post will contain the key phrases from the cornerstone speech, the key phrases from the documents of secession, the statistical proof that abolitionist represented the swing voting block at that time, and the one Lincoln won with, the circumstantial evidence of Lincoln's associations and unofficial statements making it clear ending slavery was non-negotiable outcome to the war. Popular sentiments in the army including the battle hymn of the republic and it's original lyrics and source. I will again present evidence proving that the conflict over states rights revolved around the issue of slavery and the threat of curtailment and eventual abolition. That the other so called offenses of the north were nothing more than the schemes of abolitionist to get at the south anyway they could.
    Morals are a religious Myth.. - Xcaliber
    How is Evil Immoral? - Xcaliber
    I am right until you prove otherwise - Xcaliber

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Limeyland
    Posts
    7,893
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    Show - one - credible refutation.
    ' Credible' meaning ( according to you) one that you agree with.
    You argue the Xcaliber method and are just as stupid.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •