Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 95

Thread: Looking good but ...

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Oregon,Linn County
    Posts
    1,991
    Quote Originally Posted by gansao View Post
    Winston Smith was insulting others from the first post and followed it up with the second.
    This was in an thread started by him about the faults of other posters.
    Both him and you insult other posters that you disagree with so you cant really criticise others can you?
    http://www.4forums.com/political/gun...tml#post451574
    http://www.4forums.com/political/rel...tml#post451307
    To be honest you are just as big a twat as him.
    Does that spark an idea?
    Amen to that.Sometimes I'll try and be cordial to Mr. Smith and Jet but get it back in my face.Kinda why bother anymore.Though I think I can say Jet is a little less insulting.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    660
    Quote Originally Posted by gansao View Post
    Winson calls posters ugly,stupid and dumb You call people XXXXXX and accuse them of having a toilet fetish and somewhere in both of your tiny heads you think that you have the right to call other posters trolls.
    I will take you up on your offer and call you a twat again..thank you for the opportunity
    EZRYDER had said something about somebody having their head in the toilet as I recall, hense my "toilet fetish" remark. Sometimes; hell, many times, the thinking of the right is stupid and thus is characterized as such. You now say that Winston Smith and I have "tiny heads"; see? you can't adhere to your own code . . .

    Look, I think that this forum would go along long way toward atracting people if those of you right-wingers would actually stop being so belligerent and put some thought in your posts and replies. You know, I'm on a thread right now with Doc Jones:

    http://www.4forums.com/political/gun...tml#post452602

    The discussion is the shooting in Oakland. Go'ahead and start at # 31 on the page and read along and you can see exactly what I mean.

    I'm going to post yet more evidence to validate what I saying about plea bargaining out of a murder one charge; and watch what he says again.
    He Lived in the Perfect Midfield Time

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabbi View Post
    And you refer to Americans as "crazy" because they value the constitution and the rights and freedoms it recognizes the people having that the government can't take away for no reason. Could it be Winston dearie that it's a matter of envy because Australia doesn't have a real constitution?
    If you mean by "real" constitution one that allows every person to have his own arsenal, then you are correct, we don't. Phew!

    No Tabbi dearie, I am not envious of your constitution at all, specially that bit about the right to bear arms (as part of a militia).

    “A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.” So reads the Second Amendment to the Constitution.

    At the time these words were written, terms like “well regulated militia” and “to keep and bear arms” were reasonably clear.

    Now it is just an excuse for the gun dealers to get rich and the gun crazy the objects of their craziness: guns, the more the better, the bigger the better.

    But most Americans are not gun crazy, only a fifth of them and hopefully the effects of civilization will reduce the number of gunslingers
    Last edited by Winston Smith; 04-19-2012 at 04:39 AM.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,414
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    Uh, no, I think not. I love it when somebody disagrees with me and can do it intelligently and has somehitng of substance to back up what they say: that's a contest, that's why we're here.
    Only problem is that unless you show them the light in five posts or less, you decide they aren't intelligent, have no substance to back up what they say; and start to insult them and generally act like a troll. I remember the first skirmish I had with you over the civil war, you were quite civil (pun intended) until you realized that you had misunderstood my point (your fault) and instead of admitting it you actually tried to argue that the civil war wasn't about slavery. Then you just sat there being bombarded with the most incontrovertible evidence (such as when a confederate state actually listed slavery as the primary reason) and apparently became more hostile and more upset until you finally devolved into insults and then quitting.

    Your opponent not getting a point? Just keep getting more detailed and more formal until you drop dead, if you quit you have added nothing; if you quit while hurling insults and dismissals you have detracted.

    You are the problem, not admins who refuse to dispose of those whom you want to ignore.
    Morals are a religious Myth.. - Xcaliber
    How is Evil Immoral? - Xcaliber
    I am right until you prove otherwise - Xcaliber

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Only problem is that unless you show them the light in five posts or less, you decide they aren't intelligent, have no substance to back up what they say; and start to insult them and generally act like a troll. I remember the first skirmish I had with you over the civil war, you were quite civil (pun intended) until you realized that you had misunderstood my point (your fault) and instead of admitting it you actually tried to argue that the civil war wasn't about slavery. Then you just sat there being bombarded with the most incontrovertible evidence (such as when a confederate state actually listed slavery as the primary reason) and apparently became more hostile and more upset until you finally devolved into insults and then quitting.

    Your opponent not getting a point? Just keep getting more detailed and more formal until you drop dead, if you quit you have added nothing; if you quit while hurling insults and dismissals you have detracted.

    You are the problem, not admins who refuse to dispose of those whom you want to ignore.
    The whole purpose of the Lincoln government was to keep the Union intact, even before he was elected 7 states had already seceded from the Union. The causes of the war are complex and diverse.

    It is useless to argue with you because:

    Your opponent not getting a point? Just keep getting more detailed and more formal until you drop dead, if you quit you have added nothing; if you quit while hurling insults and dismissals you have detracted.
    You are the problem as my quotation of you proves: you are an incoherent intellectual fraud and that is not an insult, that is a fact

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,414
    Quote Originally Posted by Winston Smith View Post
    It is useless to argue with you because:
    .... you are incompetent to argue, and that's not an insult it's a fact.

    Quote Originally Posted by Winston Smith View Post
    You are the problem as my quotation of you proves: you are an incoherent intellectual fraud
    None of which you can prove because you can't argue with me, while I have proven I am not an intellectual fraud.

    Nothing could assure me of your intellectual depravity more than the fact that you think my affirmation of commitment to rational discourse is a failing.
    Morals are a religious Myth.. - Xcaliber
    How is Evil Immoral? - Xcaliber
    I am right until you prove otherwise - Xcaliber

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    .... you are incompetent to argue, and that's not an insult it's a fact.


    None of which you can prove because you can't argue with me, while I have proven I am not an intellectual fraud.

    Nothing could assure me of your intellectual depravity more than the fact that you think my affirmation of commitment to rational discourse is a failing.
    Intellectual depravity ? God ! you are hilarious

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,414
    Quote Originally Posted by Winston Smith View Post
    Intellectual depravity ? God ! you are hilarious
    Well there is intellectual masturbation, intellectual fraud; I supposed a few more terms were needed when I tried to comprehend the likes of you. There is no science to such wasteful investment in energy as attacking character as it made apparent that none of these things have objective definitions (although I loved it when beherenow tried to define intellectual fraud). I can deal with the defined, the defined is subject to argument.
    Morals are a religious Myth.. - Xcaliber
    How is Evil Immoral? - Xcaliber
    I am right until you prove otherwise - Xcaliber

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Well there is intellectual masturbation, intellectual fraud; I supposed a few more terms were needed when I tried to comprehend the likes of you. There is no science to such wasteful investment in energy as attacking character as it made apparent that none of these things have objective definitions (although I loved it when beherenow tried to define intellectual fraud). I can deal with the defined, the defined is subject to argument.
    one can define a thing by providing an example, and what better definition (by example) of intellectual fraud than you. Poor 'beherenow' also abandoned ship after trying to argue with an incoherent intellectual fraud. It is hard to lampoon your incoherent postings such as the quoted above for no one does incoherence better than you.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,414
    Quote Originally Posted by Winston Smith View Post
    one can define a thing by providing an example, and what better definition (by example) of intellectual fraud than you. Poor 'beherenow' also abandoned ship after trying to argue with an incoherent intellectual fraud. It is hard to lampoon your incoherent postings such as the quoted above for no one does incoherence better than you.
    Very well, thank you for the compliment for I am what I wish to be for the most part.
    Morals are a religious Myth.. - Xcaliber
    How is Evil Immoral? - Xcaliber
    I am right until you prove otherwise - Xcaliber

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    660
    I was just informed that Tabbi is a sock created by xenamnes . . . sounds perfectly plausable to me.

    What about it Tabbi.
    He Lived in the Perfect Midfield Time

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    660
    Quote Originally Posted by Winston Smith View Post
    one can define a thing by providing an example, and what better definition (by example) of intellectual fraud than you. Poor 'beherenow' also abandoned ship after trying to argue with an incoherent intellectual fraud. It is hard to lampoon your incoherent postings such as the quoted above for no one does incoherence better than you.
    Yeah, I pay no attention to anything Freedom says anymore; I tried to have a discussion with this guy several times and all he does is dance around and avoid the point. It's a very typical practice of right-wing posters becaseu they lack the skills; not necesarily intelligence, to argue a case and support what they assert. They rely on radio show talking points as some sorts of 'fact' that are really just unsubstantiated nonsense. Right-wing forums will actually not allow "liberals" as they say to join because of that very thing.
    He Lived in the Perfect Midfield Time

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Limeyland
    Posts
    7,893
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    EZRYDER had said something about somebody having their head in the toilet as I recall, hense my "toilet fetish" remark. Sometimes; hell, many times, the thinking of the right is stupid and thus is characterized as such. You now say that Winston Smith and I have "tiny heads"; see? you can't adhere to your own code . . .

    Look, I think that this forum would go along long way toward atracting people if those of you right-wingers would actually stop being so belligerent and put some thought in your posts and replies. You know, I'm on a thread right now with Doc Jones:

    http://www.4forums.com/political/gun...tml#post452602

    The discussion is the shooting in Oakland. Go'ahead and start at # 31 on the page and read along and you can see exactly what I mean.

    I'm going to post yet more evidence to validate what I saying about plea bargaining out of a murder one charge; and watch what he says again.
    So you try to justify an insult because of an insult thrown by another poster at someone... else then throw another general insult at ' right wingers' ie people who do not agree with you....THEN you accuse another member of being BELLIGERENT!
    You dont see a tiny bit of irony in your post?
    As Freedom says, you are fine until you cant make your assertions stick then you throw insults about.
    Thats ok by me but dont call other people ' trolls' Jet ..you are living in a glass house and you are throwing rocks about.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Limeyland
    Posts
    7,893
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    I was just informed that Tabbi is a sock created by xenamnes . . . sounds perfectly plausable to me.

    What about it Tabbi.
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    Yeah, I pay no attention to anything Freedom says anymore; I tried to have a discussion with this guy several times and all he does is dance around and avoid the point. It's a very typical practice of right-wing posters becaseu they lack the skills; not necesarily intelligence, to argue a case and support what they assert. They rely on radio show talking points as some sorts of 'fact' that are really just unsubstantiated nonsense. Right-wing forums will actually not allow "liberals" as they say to join because of that very thing.
    Ad so it goes on....

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    284
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    I was just informed that Tabbi is a sock created by xenamnes . . . sounds perfectly plausable to me.

    What about it Tabbi.
    What about it Jetsy sweetie? I say you're in need of serious medication if you're accusing people of being socks. What comes next are you going to say Gansao is a shoe? Or maybe it's the right wing boogeyman hiding under your bed?

    I'm nobody but myself and that's all that I need to be. Me choosing not to be lock step with your line of thinking just means I don't agree with the paranoia you're excreting like others excrete sweat. You're rude, you're crude, you're condescending and elitist in your perspective of the world. You can't curse people out even if they are stupid like you claim. And if you don't like differing opinions then maybe you shouldn't frequent a forum that's so fill of them. I could be your best friend on here Jetsy but you've gotta give me something to work with if you want that. Otherwise it's gonna be like Halloween when kids egg your house for giving out cough drops in place of candy.

    If you wanna trade accusations then I'm accusing you of being Simone in drag and Winston with a bad accent. There's no way three different people can be so mean to everybody else by pure coincidence. It just doesn't happen.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •