Thread: help with a movie title

Under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep.

help with a movie title

I had seen part of a movie several times while at work but never got to see the whole thing. I saw a little of the beginning, and about 30 minutes towards the end.

The movie appears to have been about native south americans. Specifically at the end of the movie, there is a part where one native man is chasing another native man through the jungle and trying to kill him, and they end up fighting. One of the men has his wife and a newborn baby nearby, and they either hid or fell into a pit that is filling up with water. One of the 2 men has blue paint or markings on his face, and one of them had a mace that he hit the other with. The chase ends at the beach, where you see what appears to be Spanish ships landing and men rowing in to shore.

Does anyone know what movie I am talking about? It looked good from the few parts I saw, and I wanted to see the whole thing...but I have no idea what the title is.
    "Guns don't kill people, people kill people, and monkeys do too (if they have a gun)". -Eddie Izzard

Long is the way
    And hard, that out of Hell leads up to Light. -Milton

One suggestion: Conquistadors - The fall of the Aztecs
    Brother, you can believe in stones as long as you do not hurl them at me. Wafa Sultan

“War is an American way to teach geography,” British soldier

War is sweet to those who have not tasted it, but the experienced man trembles exceedingly at heart on its approach. – Pindar

Had a look at it. Nope.
    Brother, you can believe in stones as long as you do not hurl them at me. Wafa Sultan

“War is an American way to teach geography,” British soldier

War is sweet to those who have not tasted it, but the experienced man trembles exceedingly at heart on its approach. – Pindar

Quote Originally Posted by snakespit View Post
    i had seen part of a movie several times while at work but never got to see the whole thing. I saw a little of the beginning, and about 30 minutes towards the end.

The movie appears to have been about native south americans. Specifically at the end of the movie, there is a part where one native man is chasing another native man through the jungle and trying to kill him, and they end up fighting. One of the men has his wife and a newborn baby nearby, and they either hid or fell into a pit that is filling up with water. One of the 2 men has blue paint or markings on his face, and one of them had a mace that he hit the other with. The chase ends at the beach, where you see what appears to be spanish ships landing and men rowing in to shore.

Does anyone know what movie i am talking about? It looked good from the few parts i saw, and i wanted to see the whole thing...but i have no idea what the title is.
    apocalypto

Quote Originally Posted by Winston Smith View Post
    apocalypto

Movie of 2006 : Apocalypto