Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27

Thread: New LOW for Santorum

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    158

    New LOW for Santorum

    Today one of Santorum’s strategists made this comment to the lamestream media who love being fed this tripe from XXXXXX like Newt and Santorum;

    "I don’t understand how voters can trust a man who would strap his dog to the roof of his car?"

    REALLY Rick? Have you become so offensively stupid and desperate that you want to dredge up old Democrat talking points from an event that occurred back in the 1980's in an attempt to impugn your fellow Republican in your desperate yet mathematically impossible attempt to become the Republican nominee?

    Frankly, I cannot understand why ANY real Conservative would support someone who asks Democrats to vote for him, uses the idiot talking points of Democrats and spews class envy like a clueless Democrat.

    Just another reason this XXXXX needs to tuck his tail and head back to Pennsylvania where even they didn't want him.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    158

    REALITY finally slaps Santorum

    Well, it took financial reality and the fact that he probably would have lost Pennsylvania to Mitt Romney to get this feckless egotist to finally bail out of his less than impressive campaign.

    There must be a God.

    Bye, Bye Rick; don't let the door hit you on your misguided arrogant buttocks on the way out.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    12,657
    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Well, it took financial reality and the fact that he probably would have lost Pennsylvania to Mitt Romney to get this feckless egotist to finally bail out of his less than impressive campaign.

    There must be a God.

    Bye, Bye Rick; don't let the door hit you on your misguided arrogant buttocks on the way out.
    That spiritually-challenged, deluded, lying slug Obama couldn't carry Rick's jock strap. The only reason Obama is even in office is because blacks are voting for a black man and free stuff, Hispanics want no borders, and most women don't know or don't care how bad the Obama liberals are digging America into the ground financially. Because when Obama and the liberals are done with America, the women and everyone else won't have anything, because the country will be bankrupt.
    “For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries.” - Robert Jastrow

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    11,660
    Quote Originally Posted by Easyrider View Post
    That spiritually-challenged, deluded, lying slug Obama couldn't carry Rick's jock strap. The only reason Obama is even in office is because blacks are voting for a black man and free stuff, Hispanics want no borders, and most women don't know or don't care how bad the Obama liberals are digging America into the ground financially.
    And you wonder why people call "republicans" racist, women hating bigots. (hint: it's comments like yours)

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    8,178
    I think we should all just be grateful that he is out of the race.

    Now we just need to get Mitt Romney to drop out and maybe republicans would have a shot at the white house!!
    If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. —Samuel Adams

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by Easyrider View Post
    That spiritually-challenged, deluded, lying slug Obama couldn't carry Rick's jock strap. The only reason Obama is even in office is because blacks are voting for a black man and free stuff, Hispanics want no borders, and most women don't know or don't care how bad the Obama liberals are digging America into the ground financially. Because when Obama and the liberals are done with America, the women and everyone else won't have anything, because the country will be bankrupt.
    You won’t get an argument out of me there; certainly Santorum is intimately better than Obama; hell, Mickey Mouse would be better!

    But that doesn't excuse his outrageous laughably stupid class envy rhetoric against Mitt which sounded more like the uninformed stupid rhetoric from the DNC than it does from a Conservative Candidate.

    Good riddance Santorum. His next attempt won’t be any better than his first and he should go back to Pennsylvania and find a real job. Even the voters in Penn don't want him.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by Steeeeve View Post
    And you wonder why people call "republicans" racist, women hating bigots. (hint: it's comments like yours)
    Wrong again Steeeeve; but at least you are consistent. The only "people" who make such laughably stupid claims are leftist Liberals defending the indefensible by denigrating their political opponents with false accusations in order to mask the failures of their policies.

    No need to thank me for continuing to correct your inaccuracies; I see it as a public service on political forums to try to deal with the truth and the facts.

    So far what we are getting from this administration in this election cycle is an attempt to suggest Republicans are conducting a "WAR" on women. What a patently pathetic and laughably stupid claim. But alas, when you are clinging to the massive failure this President has been, you have to resort to outrageously false rhetoric about your opponents.

    So far what we are getting from this administration in this election cycle is an attempt to suggest that the rich who pay the overwhelming bill of this out-of-control spending of this Administration is the "Buffet" rule which amounts to paying for about 11 hours of this administrations massive expansion of Government and spending unprecedented by any other time in history.

    But like the Democrats claimed when they had total control of Government; a crises is too good to waste. Therefore they spent us into an additional $5 trillion debt hole in three short years and deficits into the future of $1.3 trillion.

    Had it not been for the American people kicking them out of the House, we would be seeing an even more massive level of spending with not one identifiable good result.

    Carry on Steeeeve; can't say I look forward to more of your false claims, lies, distortions and demagogue.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by daewoo View Post
    I think we should all just be grateful that he is out of the race.

    Now we just need to get Mitt Romney to drop out and maybe republicans would have a shot at the white house!!
    I have to laugh at someone who makes laughably stupid claims about Republicans and voted for this butt clown and then claims somehow it is "we."

    Here is my prediction for this election: the economy will be in in possibly worse shape or at least the same by the time November gets here and it will be all about the economy "stupid" as Clinton claimed in his campaign.

    Romney will win as long as the Republicans stay on message and overcome the desperate attempts of the lame stream media to prop up this inexperienced economically challenged idiot who is nothing more than a finger pointing Chief Admonisher and divider.

    They want to have a discussion about the "Buffet" rule, the "rich" not paying their fair share, Oil company "welfare" and big banking being money grubbing crooks, and last, but most unimportant, the so-called "WAR" on women. All are intellectually false, all are lies and distortions and ALL are an attempt to divert attention from the massive failures this Administration represents and suggest that Obama "cares" more than Mitt which is why we should re-elect him to further destroy our children’s future and further bury them in massive debt.

    This administration and some of the Supreme Court's liberal appointees have vocally spoken of their disdain for our Constitution and this Republic and how it is an inconvenience. Nothing more need be said. You have to be mentally challenged to support such a regime who has been such an outright and massive failure and when pressed continues to this day to blame Bush.

    Trust me, you are not the “WE” and you certainly don’t care about Liberty, truth or reality based on your laughably specious claims about Bush and his administration.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    11,660
    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Wrong again Steeeeve; but at least you are consistent. The only "people" who make such laughably stupid claims are leftist Liberals defending the indefensible by denigrating their political opponents with false accusations in order to mask the failures of their policies.
    Because saying women are ignorant about Obama is not sexist at all. If you want to argue policy, argue policy, but don't pretend like you are making a valid argument when saying "well the blacks and women just don't know what they are doing". Yeah...that's smart.

    So far what we are getting from this administration in this election cycle is an attempt to suggest Republicans are conducting a "WAR" on women.
    and people like Easy and you give credibility to that silly argument. Good job.

    But like the Democrats claimed when they had total control of Government; a crises is too good to waste. Therefore they spent us into an additional $5 trillion debt hole in three short years and deficits into the future of $1.3 trillion.
    And your boy Romney will continue that trend...awesome.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    12,657
    Quote Originally Posted by Steeeeve View Post
    Because saying women are ignorant about Obama is not sexist at all. If you want to argue policy, argue policy, but don't pretend like you are making a valid argument when saying "well the blacks and women just don't know what they are doing". Yeah...that's smart.

    and people like Easy and you give credibility to that silly argument. Good job.

    And your boy Romney will continue that trend...awesome.
    How Obama got elected:

    How Obama Got Elected... Interviews With Obama Voters - YouTube

    Friggin liberals. Ought to be a bounty on you turkeys.
    “For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries.” - Robert Jastrow

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,021
    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Here is my prediction for this election: the economy will be in in possibly worse shape or at least the same by the time November gets here and it will be all about the economy "stupid" as Clinton claimed in his campaign.
    Romney will win as long as the Republicans stay on message and overcome the desperate attempts of the lame stream media to prop up this inexperienced economically challenged idiot who is nothing more than a finger pointing Chief Admonisher and divider.
    Not much on predictions are you. Romney will lose because he has no message to campaign on. His negative ad campaign may have worked to take out his Primary opponents but trying to convince the people that Obama is doing a bad job in face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary will never get him elected to the White house.


    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    They want to have a discussion about the "Buffet" rule, the "rich" not paying their fair share, Oil company "welfare" and big banking being money grubbing crooks, and last, but most unimportant, the so-called "WAR" on women. All are intellectually false, all are lies and distortions and ALL are an attempt to divert attention from the massive failures this Administration represents and suggest that Obama "cares" more than Mitt which is why we should re-elect him to further destroy our children’s future and further bury them in massive debt.
    Too bad you can't support this claim with anything except right wing talking points and made up conspiracies.
    "You're too stupid to be saved." -- EasyRider.


    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?"
    Epicurus

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    8,178
    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    I have to laugh at someone who makes laughably stupid claims about Republicans and voted for this butt clown and then claims somehow it is "we."
    Laughably stupid claims which I proved absolutely beyond any doubt.

    And I did not vote for this butt clown.

    And I am tired of seeing retards sink the republican party by running people like Romney.
    Here is my prediction for this election: the economy will be in in possibly worse shape or at least the same by the time November gets here and it will be all about the economy "stupid" as Clinton claimed in his campaign.
    Is there some evidence or line of thought that leads you to this conclusion? All the evidence I have seen would tend to indicate low levels of growth through the rest of this year, then we tank pretty good next year (about june or july)

    Romney will win as long as the Republicans stay on message and overcome the desperate attempts of the lame stream media to prop up this inexperienced economically challenged idiot who is nothing more than a finger pointing Chief Admonisher and divider.
    How does the economy tanking help Romney when over 60% of Americans blame republicans for the recession?? Also, how does "staying on message" help when Americans CLEARLY dont like his message? 30% of REPUBLICANS say they will not vote for Romney...not meaning they will vote for Obama, they just wont bother going to vote for Romney. How do they win with 30% of their own party not bothering to head to the polls because their candidate sucks so bad?

    They want to have a discussion about the "Buffet" rule, the "rich" not paying their fair share, Oil company "welfare" and big banking being money grubbing crooks, and last, but most unimportant, the so-called "WAR" on women. All are intellectually false, all are lies and distortions and ALL are an attempt to divert attention from the massive failures this Administration represents and suggest that Obama "cares" more than Mitt which is why we should re-elect him to further destroy our children’s future and further bury them in massive debt.
    The bolded are not lies, nor are they distortions, nor are they an attempt to divert attention from anything. Those are core issues that will ultimately decide whether this nation survives or not.

    This administration and some of the Supreme Court's liberal appointees have vocally spoken of their disdain for our Constitution and this Republic and how it is an inconvenience. Nothing more need be said. You have to be mentally challenged to support such a regime who has been such an outright and massive failure and when pressed continues to this day to blame Bush.
    ROTFLMAO. Reall? Maybe you could tell us about when they vocally spoke of their distain for the constitution. Was it as bad, or worse than when Bush said "Quit waving the constitution in my face it is just a god damn piece of paper"?

    Trust me, you are not the “WE” and you certainly don’t care about Liberty, truth or reality based on your laughably specious claims about Bush and his administration.
    Again, claims that I proved to be absolutely 100% factual.

    YOU are the one who has been REPEATEDLY shown to have their facts not just WRONG but completely OPPOSITE of reality. YOU are the one who has repeatedly voices support for fiscal policies that would bankrupt the nation.

    I wont stoop to calling you a liar when it comes to most of your foolish idiocy, because I am not sure that you are one...it is possible that you are just so incredibly ignorant that you did not realize that Bush Sr cut the military by 25%, or that medicare part D was nowhere CLOSE to a bipartisan effort, or that over 80% of spending increases during the Obama administration have been mandatory and automatic spending increases, NOT spending being done by Obama.

    BUT, when you come back and refer to the claims that I proved 100% without doubt to be TRUE and call them laughable, THEN I will call you a lying sack of XXXX, because at that point, that is what you are.

    If you want to do something for your country, find 10 people who think exactly as you do and kill them all, then kill yourself. The absolute LAST thing this country needs is a bunch of lying sacks of excrement who continue spouting foolishness even after they have been shown that it is factually incorrect foolishness.
    If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. —Samuel Adams

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    12,657
    Quote Originally Posted by daewoo View Post
    Laughably stupid claims which I proved absolutely beyond any doubt.

    And I did not vote for this butt clown.

    And I am tired of seeing retards sink the republican party by running people like Romney.


    Is there some evidence or line of thought that leads you to this conclusion? All the evidence I have seen would tend to indicate low levels of growth through the rest of this year, then we tank pretty good next year (about june or july)



    How does the economy tanking help Romney when over 60% of Americans blame republicans for the recession?? Also, how does "staying on message" help when Americans CLEARLY dont like his message? 30% of REPUBLICANS say they will not vote for Romney...not meaning they will vote for Obama, they just wont bother going to vote for Romney. How do they win with 30% of their own party not bothering to head to the polls because their candidate sucks so bad?



    The bolded are not lies, nor are they distortions, nor are they an attempt to divert attention from anything. Those are core issues that will ultimately decide whether this nation survives or not.



    ROTFLMAO. Reall? Maybe you could tell us about when they vocally spoke of their distain for the constitution. Was it as bad, or worse than when Bush said "Quit waving the constitution in my face it is just a god damn piece of paper"?



    Again, claims that I proved to be absolutely 100% factual.

    YOU are the one who has been REPEATEDLY shown to have their facts not just WRONG but completely OPPOSITE of reality. YOU are the one who has repeatedly voices support for fiscal policies that would bankrupt the nation.

    I wont stoop to calling you a liar when it comes to most of your foolish idiocy, because I am not sure that you are one...it is possible that you are just so incredibly ignorant that you did not realize that Bush Sr cut the military by 25%, or that medicare part D was nowhere CLOSE to a bipartisan effort, or that over 80% of spending increases during the Obama administration have been mandatory and automatic spending increases, NOT spending being done by Obama.

    BUT, when you come back and refer to the claims that I proved 100% without doubt to be TRUE and call them laughable, THEN I will call you a lying sack of XXXX, because at that point, that is what you are.

    If you want to do something for your country, find 10 people who think exactly as you do and kill them all, then kill yourself. The absolute LAST thing this country needs is a bunch of lying sacks of excrement who continue spouting foolishness even after they have been shown that it is factually incorrect foolishness.
    You and all the other big-government liberals can go pound sand. You're too stupid to realize the Titanic is sinking.

    You say that over 80% of the spending increases during the Obama administration have been mandatory and automatic spending increases, NOT spending being done by Obama? When did the lying, big-government, nanny-state dog food-scarfer ever try to pass legislation to STOP or SLOW DOWN the increases?

    The only thing required for evil (and bankruptcy in this case) to triumph is for GOOD MEN (which Obama is not) to say and do nothing.

    What's more, Obama is the laughing stock of the nation now for this:

    Obama writing about his younger years: "And away from the dinner table I was introduced to dog meat (tough), snake meat (tougher) and roasted grasshopper (crunchy)."

    Overnight, ObamaDogRecipes became a Twitter sensation with recipes such as golden fried retriever, chicken poodle soup, eggs rover easy, and pug chops.

    One conservative blogger contributed a four course meal: great Danish, beagle with lox and cream cheese, collie-flower and German shepherd pie.

    ROTFLOL!!!

    You're busted, dog breath.
    Last edited by Easyrider; 04-18-2012 at 09:52 PM.
    “For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries.” - Robert Jastrow

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    8,178
    Quote Originally Posted by Easyrider View Post
    You and all the other big-government liberals can go pound sand. You're too stupid to realize the Titanic is sinking.

    You say that over 80% of the spending increases during the Obama administration have been mandatory and automatic spending increases, NOT spending being done by Obama? When did the lying, big-government, nanny-state dog food-scarfer ever try to pass legislation to STOP or SLOW DOWN the increases?

    The only thing required for evil (and bankruptcy in this case) to triumph is for GOOD MEN (which Obama is not) to say and do nothing.
    I didnt just "say" it, I proved it absolutely.

    Second, the president does not pass legislation. Congress does that.

    Third, if you are seriously suggesting that we cut unemployment, social security, and food stamps in the middle of the biggest recession in US history, then you truly are dumber than a sack of hammers. News flash, nitwit, take a look as spending numbers and GDP and you will see that the only reason we did not fall into a full fledged depression this time around, complete with 25% unemployment, mile long soup lines, and rampant crime.

    For some reason a lot of people did not think this was a very good idea. Go figure.
    If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. —Samuel Adams

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    12,657
    Quote Originally Posted by daewoo View Post
    I didnt just "say" it, I proved it absolutely.

    Second, the president does not pass legislation. Congress does that.
    When was there ever a big social spending bill that a Democratic President like Obama ever vetoed?

    And if you don't do something about entitlements, even in a recession, you won't have to worry about people receiving benefits because there won't be anything left to send them when Obama & Company gets done bankrupting us.

    Liberal imbeciles.
    “For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries.” - Robert Jastrow

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •