Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is Newt a liar?

Originally Posted by Truth Detector
    Particularly when they have a "D" next to their names.

Quote Originally Posted by Accipiter View Post
    Well after the Bush administration I think the letter you are looking for is R to go next to their names.
    Well Accipiter, only if you wish to wallow in denial and pretend that Democrats were not the one's insisting people who didn't qualify for loans be able to get the loans and have not been in power since the 2006 elections controlling the purse strings.

Blame Fannie Mae and Congress For the Credit Mess - WSJ.com

United States elections, 2006 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I cannot help anyone who refuses to deal with reality or facts so by all means, carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post

Well Accipiter, only if you wish to wallow in denial and pretend that Democrats were not the one's insisting people who didn't qualify for loans be able to get the loans and have not been in power since the 2006 elections controlling the purse strings.

I cannot help anyone who refuses to deal with reality or facts so by all means, carry on.
    How many people have been indicted during Obama’s administration and how many were indicted in the Bush administration?

The right is inherently corrupt, paranoid, and stupid, well maybe not all of them but that’s your reputation.

Quote Originally Posted by Accipiter View Post
    How many people have been indicted during Obama’s administration and how many were indicted in the Bush administration?

The right is inherently corrupt, paranoid, and stupid, well maybe not all of them but that’s your reputation.
    Tell you what, why don't you start a thread called Republican Corruption during the Bush adminstration and I will be happy to slap you there with the FACTS instead of you spamming this thread with your constant off-topic nonsense?

Does that sound like a fair deal; I will be more than happy to see your list of Bush indictments and debate them with you there.

And please spare me your child-like grade school personal insults; it doesn't make your rabid liberal partisan false claims any more valid.

Thank you in advance; now back to the thread topic liberals seem so desperate to always avoid in their desperate efforts to defend a massively failed ideology.

Quote Originally Posted by Steeeeve View Post
    Because not wanting to invade every country that moves is "isolationist"?

Because blowing up the "brown people" make them stop hating us? Not sure how stopping aid to countries that destroy Israel and stopping our stranglehold over Israel policy is "lunacy" but then again you are a neo-con.
    That is akin to saying evolution is wrong because I am not a monkey. It is a flagrant strawman.
    Morals are a religious Myth.. - Xcaliber
    How is Evil Immoral? - Xcaliber
    I am right until you prove otherwise - Xcaliber

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    That is akin to saying evolution is wrong because I am not a monkey. It is a flagrant strawman.
    A strawman is where I present an argument not made and argue against it. That was not done here.

they're not only the liar but also the devil

Quote Originally Posted by chochucson View Post
    they're not only the liar but also the devil
    i don't agree with you.