Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Newt a liar?

Is Newt a liar?

Newt stated that he would wait until the results of Alabama and Mississippi came in to determine if he would stay in the race.

Having not won either state and polling near last with the ranting lunatic Ron Paul, he now claims he will be staying in the race until the convention.

Rational intelligent people would be wondering why Newt? Why when the voters so obviously reject you as a candidate would you want to continue XXXXXXX money away, making a spectacle of the primaries and basically a fool of yourself would you do this?

Only ONE word comes to mind Newt. Your ego has become so super-sized that you cannot see the forest for the trees.

Here's what your campaign stated:

Gingrich spokesman R.C. Hammond told the press today that they will stay in the race to compete in the remaining southern states. Asked if Gingrich had to win in both Alabama and Mississippi to remain a credible candidate, Hammond responded, "Yes."

"From Spartanburg all the way to Texas, those all need to go for Gingrich," Hammond said.

So do all of us a favor and stop becoming a butt-boy for the lamestream media and retire.

Thank you.

In case you didn’t know, they are all liars.

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector
    ranting lunatic Ron Paul
    I've never understood why people think not being self-destructive is "lunacy".

I take it you are an Obama supporter though.

Quote Originally Posted by Accipiter View Post
    Particularly when they have a "D" next to their names.

Quote Originally Posted by Steeeeve View Post
    I've never understood why people think not being self-destructive is "lunacy". .
    How is anything Santorum or Newt doing NOT destructive? They are bashing Wall Street, they are bashing Romney's wealth and falsely and desperately trying to claim they are not part of the establishment. REALLY Steve?? REALLY?

I take it you are an Obama supporter though.
    This truly has me laughing; if anything I am saying suggests that I would support an economically clueless, offensively arrogant putz like Obama I would certainly like to see it.

Carry on Steeeeve; obviously you have nothing substantive to add to the discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    How is anything Santorum or Newt doing NOT destructive? They are bashing Wall Street, they are bashing Romney's wealth and falsely and desperately trying to claim they are not part of the establishment. REALLY Steve?? REALLY?
    Maybe you should look at what I quoted prior to commenting; otherwise you come across as a "slow" individual.

You'll note that I was referring to you calling Ron Paul a "lunatic". I think what Santorum, Newt, and Romney are doing is destructive.

This truly has me laughing; if anything I am saying suggests that I would support an economically clueless, offensively arrogant putz like Obama I would certainly like to see it.
    I'm not sure there is a huge difference if you are a Romney, Santorum, Newt, or Obama supporter. You calling Paul a "lunatic" just made me think you support the big government guys...really doesn't matter which one.

Maybe you should look at what I quoted prior to commenting; otherwise you come across as a "slow" individual.
    How ironic coming from someone who has yet to add anything substantive to the thread other than simplistic personal condescension.

You'll note that I was referring to you calling Ron Paul a "lunatic". I think what Santorum, Newt, and Romney are doing is destructive.
    Lunatic is suggesting that America can become Isolationist again. Lunatic is the idiot claim that if we abandon our allies and the Middle East, that suddenly Islamic despots will stop trying to kill our people. Lunatic is suggesting that we abandon the Fed and turn our monetary system over to the XXXXXX in public office who can't balance their own checkbooks. Lunatic is suggesting that in a modern society with trillion dollar economies one can stay on a GOLD standard. Lunatic is staying in a Presidential race until the end regardless of the obvious mathematical impossibility of becoming a candidate for President for no better purpose than arrogant egotism to hear one talk and get their face on the TV.

Sorry you appear to be too "slow" to keep up with me here. Perhaps you should infest another thread where they are "slow" enough for your incessant trite banter?

I'm not sure there is a huge difference if you are a Romney, Santorum, Newt, or Obama supporter. You calling Paul a "lunatic" just made me think you support the big government guys...really doesn't matter which one.
    Another fascinatingly uninformed observation; you are full of them aren't you?

You appear to be a perfect example of the tiny fringe uninformed element wallowing in denial that supports a loon like Ron Paul.

Lunatic is suggesting that America can become Isolationist again. .
    Yes, free trade is isolationism, just as war is peace, ignorance is strength.

Are you sure you aren't a Democrat troll whose sole purpose is to XXXX off the 70% of republicans who don't support Romney?
    He or she who supports a State organized in a military way – whether directly or indirectly – participates in sin. Each man takes part in the sin by contributing to the maintenance of the State by paying taxes.

~ Gandhi

Lunatic is suggesting that America can become Isolationist again.
    Because not wanting to invade every country that moves is "isolationist"?

Lunatic is the idiot claim that if we abandon our allies and the Middle East, that suddenly Islamic despots will stop trying to kill our people.
    Because blowing up the "brown people" make them stop hating us? Not sure how stopping aid to countries that destroy Israel and stopping our stranglehold over Israel policy is "lunacy" but then again you are a neo-con.

Lunatic is suggesting that we abandon the Fed and turn our monetary system over to the XXXXXX in public office who can't balance their own checkbooks.
    Because giving it to the unelected people who can't balance their own checkbooks is working out so great. Ummm, who bailed out all the banks and continues to do so and had no clue the housing crisis was coming? Oh yeah, the Fed.

Lunatic is suggesting that in a modern society with trillion dollar economies one can stay on a GOLD standard.
    Because our fiat currency is looking oh so great right now?

Seems to me you are a big government republican who only likes Romney because he's on your "team". Time to grow up and understand people suffer when all you care about is not having a black man as president. Romney and Obama represent the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Symbiote View Post
    Are you sure you aren't a Democrat troll whose sole purpose is to XXXX off the 70% of republicans who don't support Romney?
    I was wondering the same about you; facts do not appear to be your forte'. But hey, you can always stay at home if Romney becomes our candidate which is tantamount to a vote for Obama, or better yet, vote for Obama if you find Romney so abhorrent.

Suggesting that those who support the ranting’s of a loon like Ron Paul as being Republican requires quite a stretch of the imagination however.

I would recommend you do some reading up on previous elections and become informed as to how they typically work; it is seldom that any candidate would garner a majority of the support of their party during this process.

It is apparent that you have gullibly fallen for the lamestream media talking points instead of being informed.

Read up on Reagan’s eventual nomination and tell me how that worked out.

Read up on the last Democrat fight in 2008 and tell me how that worked out.

Spend less time suckling at the lamestream media's talking points and become more informed and get back to me mkay?

Originally Posted by Truth Detector
    Lunatic is suggesting that America can become Isolationist again
    Because not wanting to invade every country that moves is "isolationist"?
    Once again we see the desperate fabrication of events to support a preposterous idiot claim. Why is it you find facts so abhorrent?

Lunatic is the idiot claim that if we abandon our allies and the Middle East, that suddenly Islamic despots will stop trying to kill our people.

Because blowing up the "brown people" make them stop hating us?
    This is my favorite XXXXXX talking point; that we somehow like blowing up "brown" people. You just can't help yourself when it comes to empty headed rhetoric can you?

More "brown" people have been murdered by other "brown" people than any we have killed; but hey Steve, why let FACTS get in the way of your ineffectual absurd hyperbole right?

Not sure how stopping aid to countries that destroy Israel and stopping our stranglehold over Israel policy is "lunacy" but then again you are a neo-con.
    Ah yes; it didn't take you long to parrot another idiot DNC talking point. I can't say that I am surprised by this Steve. It happens frequently when debating liberals who seldom have any facts and then engage in personal vitriol when slapped in the face with their ignorance.

Lunatic is suggesting that we abandon the Fed and turn our monetary system over to the XXXXXX in public office who can't balance their own checkbooks.

Because giving it to the unelected people who can't balance their own checkbooks is working out so great. Ummm, who bailed out all the banks and continues to do so and had no clue the housing crisis was coming? Oh yeah, the Fed.
    Obviously you are a parrot of the idiot talking points of the left and continue to avoid facts. You might want to take a look at the continued requests by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac for bailouts in the trillions.

The notion that Government didn't CREATE the massive failure that occurred in the mortgage markets requires a stunning level of self-inflicted ignorance.

Government has NEVER been the answer, never will be the answer and will only lead to a complete erosion of liberties; which explains why XXXXXX like Obama find the Constitution so burdensome.

Lunatic is suggesting that in a modern society with trillion dollar economies one can stay on a GOLD standard.

Because our fiat currency is looking oh so great right now?
    What other currency looks better Steve? What currency is used to peg the price of oil? What currency is used to prop up the Chinese economy?

I don't see anyone scrambling for the Euro right now.

Once again, nothing here but another rant lacking facts and substance rant from you.

Seems to me you are a big government republican who only likes Romney because he's on your "team". Time to grow up and understand people suffer when all you care about is not having a black man as president. Romney and Obama represent the same thing.
    Seems to me you are nothing more than a willing leftist tool parroting the idiot talking points of the DNC.

But alas, I can only go by the less than factual claims you keep making and the lack of logic contained in your parroting such idiot talking points.

Bottom line; only a XXXXX like Ron Paul can stay in a primary race where his support garners about 7% of a fringe element and think he could beat Obama and the mainstream media in a general election.

The ONLY reason Paul is in this race is because he is so dense his ego actually gets the best of him regardless of the realities.

Santorum is an idiot of equal stature where the citizens of his own state sent him packing; the notion that Santorum, who can't even organize well enough to get on ballots in states can run the country let alone get elected with his DNC talking points and pleas for Democrats to vote for him requires the willing suspension of disbelief and an amazing level of denial.

As for Newt, well, he is far better at beating up on the XXXXXX in the media than he is at providing leadership for a nation severely divided right now.

Carry on.

Once again we see the desperate fabrication of events to support a preposterous idiot claim.
    I'm not the one that supports a candidate that is war hungry.

You might want to take a look at the continued requests by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac for bailouts in the trillions.
    Given by the Federal Reserve. Wow are you dense.

The notion that Government didn't CREATE the massive failure that occurred in the mortgage markets requires a stunning level of self-inflicted ignorance.
    ...including the Federal Reserve...Who do you think sets these policies? How ignorant are you?

Government has NEVER been the answer, never will be the answer and will only lead to a complete erosion of liberties; which explains why XXXXXX like Obama find the Constitution so burdensome.
    Kinda like when Bush went to war without a congressional declaration! Oh wait, you only care about the constitution when your team is not in office. Hypocrite.

What other currency looks better Steve?
    Swiss franc and Australian dollar just to name two.

What currency is used to peg the price of oil?
    Which certainly explains the huge increase at the pump. What a bad example on your part..
    Gasoline Prices Are Not Rising, the Dollar Is Falling - Forbes

Quote Originally Posted by Accipiter View Post
    Enter here the Hallelujah chorus and ten minutes of Amens!
    Brother, you can believe in stones as long as you do not hurl them at me. Wafa Sultan

“War is an American way to teach geography,” British soldier

War is sweet to those who have not tasted it, but the experienced man trembles exceedingly at heart on its approach. – Pindar

Particularly when they have a "D" next to their names.
    Well after the Bush administration I think the letter you are looking for is “R” to go next to their names.

Once again we see the desperate fabrication of events to support a preposterous idiot claim.

I'm not the one that supports a candidate that is war hungry.
    I haven't seen any candidates that are war hungry; once again we see the usual fabrication of events in order to support your wild eyed non-factual hysterics.

You might want to take a look at the continued requests by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac for bailouts in the trillions.

Given by the Federal Reserve. Wow are you dense.
    It is apparent from your incoherent rants you are clueless about what the Fed does and instead substitute facts with ugly personal insulting condescension which illustrates a profound irony.

[QUOTE=Steeeeve;450964]...including the Federal Reserve...Who do you think sets these policies? How ignorant are you?
    This is another profoundly uninformed claim containing nothing more than ugly personal insults. Is this all you have Steve? Really?

The Fed cannot pass laws, it cannot make public policy and it certainly cannot spend tax payer money.

Kinda like when Bush went to war without a congressional declaration! Oh wait, you only care about the constitution when your team is not in office. Hypocrite.
    Another patently false claim made by someone lacking basic comprehension of factual reality and filled with nothing more than caustic personal insults.

I guess you missed the JOINT RESOLUTION on IRAQ passed by overwhelming bi-partisan members of BOTH houses of Congress.

But then, this is typical of those who make absurd uninformed claims based on nothing more than pure emotional pabulum you constantly spew on this forum.

Once again instead of dealing with facts and the topic at hand you take a cared from the XXXXXX handbook of the DNC and blame Bush.

You calling me a hypocrite is about as profound as Obama claiming he can fix the economy by spending us into a massive deficit hole and 19 trillion in debt; its laughably absurd.

What other currency looks better Steve?

Swiss franc and Australian dollar just to name two.
    Your desperate flailing for a coherent response is truly amusing Steve.

What currency is used to peg the price of oil?

Which certainly explains the huge increase at the pump. What a bad example on your part..
    Gasoline Prices Are Not Rising, the Dollar Is Falling - Forbes
    Wrong again Steve; it was the perfect example on my part to illustrate the laughably foolish assertions you continue to make in a desperate bid to illustrate how truly uniformed and naďve you can be.

The US dollar is the world’s currency, will continue to be the world’s currency and will always be the world’s currency for painfully obvious reasons that individuals like you will never grasp due to your complete lack of comprehension of the economic realities of why.

No amount of whiney emotional babble will change that FACT.

Carry on; I don’t want to waste any more time with someone so lacking in basic facts that he has to fabricate his own version of reality and can do nothing more than hurl grade school insults.