Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Dear Newt, Santorum and Paul

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    158

    Dear Newt, Santorum and Paul

    Dudes, do some simple math, stuff your egos up your buttocks and do everyone a favor and finally get a reality check and OUT of this race.

    Watching these XXXXXX feed the lamestream media with their incessant hysteria about who is the most Conservative alternative to Romney is like watching the XXXXXX on the left predicting that the economy is getting better.

    I would like someone to explain to me what there is to gain by these three stooges continually making the Republican Party look silly by claiming that they have a shot at winning.

    Normal people get out when the OBVIOUS slaps them in the faces; but not these thre stooges.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,414
    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Dudes, do some simple math, stuff your egos up your buttocks and do everyone a favor and finally get a reality check and OUT of this race.

    Watching these XXXXXX feed the lamestream media with their incessant hysteria about who is the most Conservative alternative to Romney is like watching the XXXXXX on the left predicting that the economy is getting better.

    I would like someone to explain to me what there is to gain by these three stooges continually making the Republican Party look silly by claiming that they have a shot at winning.

    Normal people get out when the OBVIOUS slaps them in the faces; but not these thre stooges.
    If it was truly hopeless they would give up. Whoever the republican nominee is they have a good chance of winning.
    Morals are a religious Myth.. - Xcaliber
    How is Evil Immoral? - Xcaliber
    I am right until you prove otherwise - Xcaliber

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    If it was truly hopeless they would give up. Whoever the republican nominee is they have a good chance of winning.
    It is truly hopeless for them and they should get a clue just as the rational candidates have who already dropped out.

    In addition, you would be wrong; if Rick or Newt were to somehow perform a miracle, which isn't going to happen, they would lose to Obama.

    You cannot win the general election from the RIGHT wing. You have to win the Independents and Rick is a looney tune righty and Newt; well who would elect someone named "Newt?"

    Those are the facts Freedom. No wishful thinking, no imaginary beliefs, no denial and no delusions; just the facts.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sydney, Oz
    Posts
    3,253
    Ron Paul generally does best with independents, if Republicans were serious about winning they would vote for him. Seems many would rather vote for a media anointed "frontrunner" no one cares about instead.

    PS "Vote for this guy because he is the one who can beat Obama" is the same stupidity that got big time loser John McCain the nomination last time around, a fellow whose only qualification for president was a half-baked imitation of George Bush's moronic belligerence.
    He or she who supports a State organized in a military way – whether directly or indirectly – participates in sin. Each man takes part in the sin by contributing to the maintenance of the State by paying taxes.

    ~ Gandhi

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep.
    Posts
    3,125
    Not only independents, but I think Paul could win over many of the democrats who voted for hope and change and found that Obama could deliver neither.

    But sadly, the media now controls elections and Paul will never get a fair chance at winning. He's too much of a threat to the aristocracy. Shame too, I think electing anyone other than Paul just pushes us that much closer to the end of America.
    "Guns don't kill people, people kill people, and monkeys do too (if they have a gun)". -Eddie Izzard

    Long is the way
    And hard, that out of Hell leads up to Light. -Milton

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,414
    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    It is truly hopeless for them and they should get a clue just as the rational candidates have who already dropped out.

    In addition, you would be wrong; if Rick or Newt were to somehow perform a miracle, which isn't going to happen, they would lose to Obama.

    You cannot win the general election from the RIGHT wing. You have to win the Independents and Rick is a looney tune righty and Newt; well who would elect someone named "Newt?"

    Those are the facts Freedom. No wishful thinking, no imaginary beliefs, no denial and no delusions; just the facts.
    Who says you can't win from the right? And like symbiote and snakespit point out ron would get many independents.

    I see Romney as another vanilla republican president. He will sit there and do nothing of consequence, and then when little has improved in the world the pendulum will swing back and it will be another leftist, maybe not karl marx Jr. here but certainly someone who will with an apologetic smile finish off insane projects started by Obama on the justification that they can't be left half working.

    One can win from the right just as easily as one could win from the left. Obama did not win because he was facing the right, but because no one knew who he was and ignored anyone who tried to tell him. The only thing they did know about him for sure was his skin color which had 3/4 of the country salivating to alleviate their white guilt. Those who could read in-between the lines knew he was hardline leftist and they built him up with those around him. Those on the right who could read between the lines were dismissed as conspiracy theorist... No one says that anymore but I remember when it was scoffed at the idea that Obama was a dangerous socialist and that he might someday try a public option or seriously damage the economy.

    Newcomers are not at a disadvantage in politics. They get to claim that they are coming from the outside, no body can point to well known past failures. They can be everything to everyone and Obama did it perfectly.

    The way to win elections, no denial or delusions is to say nothing of consequence, just smile and promise improvement you have no way of delivering on.

    If there is any hope for humanity through current democracy there is another way, to say only and exactly what you mean and to promise nothing but your best efforts. The only person who comes close to that is ron paul.

    The republican position is not being harmed by this battle despite any contrary reports by the drive bys so just calm down.

    The independent vote follows one rule above all others, vote against the incumbent if things don't look good. Most independents are not independent because they see beyond party affiliation but because they don't invest the necessary effort to subscribe to the general philosophies of either party. The country would elect a literal elephant if it was carrying a report of high unemployment in it's trunk.
    Morals are a religious Myth.. - Xcaliber
    How is Evil Immoral? - Xcaliber
    I am right until you prove otherwise - Xcaliber

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by Symbiote View Post
    Ron Paul generally does best with independents.

    There are no facts to support this claim; but I am all eyes to see your factual support for this.

    Ron Paul is the most clueless arrogant mind numbed XXXXX in the party and would be doing everyone a favor if he would drop the "R" and assume the "I" (perhaps for "idiot") and run as an Independent. He still will only garner a tiny rabid minority of loons who think we can disassociate ourselves from the world, go back to a gold standard and disband the Fed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Symbiote View Post
    if Republicans were serious about winning they would vote for him. .

    Republicans are indicating their seriousness by NOT voting for the nutbag. Those who do vote for him merely indicate their inability to comprehend reality and utter denial thinking he would win ONE state in an election against Obama.

    Quote Originally Posted by Symbiote View Post
    Seems many would rather vote for a media anointed "frontrunner" no one cares about instead..

    I am constantly amused by individuals who fabricate this absurd line of argument when the starting field had over 12 candidates which, over time, were vetted by the voters who still profoundly reject Ron Paul and Newt Gingrich.

    Quote Originally Posted by Symbiote View Post
    PS "Vote for this guy because he is the one who can beat Obama" is the same stupidity that got big time loser John McCain the nomination last time around, a fellow whose only qualification for president was a half-baked imitation of George Bush's moronic belligerence.
    PS; voting for someone who hasn't got a chance in hell of beating Obama merely guarantees four more years of this abomination of a Presidency and Administration that XXXXXX on the Constitution and finds it a major inconvenience.

    Now back to my thread premise and question which you so obviously and desperately avoided; what math suggests that Ron Paul, Newt Gingrich or Rick Santorum have a prayer of winning the nomination?

    Oh that's right, there is none. Therefore one can only conclude that the main purpose for these butt clowns to stay in the race and continually embarrass us with their divisive class envy rhetoric against Romney is their massive EGOS.

    Rock Santorum makes me "PUKE," to quote him, when he spews Democrat talking points and begs Democrats in Michigan to send a message to Romney and vote for him.

    I cannot imagine anyone LESS qualified; not to mention you have to be brain dead to think that a guy who can't get his candidacy on the ballet in Virginia and half the counties in Ohio can run the whole country.

    REALLY Symbiote?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by snakespit View Post
    Not only independents, but I think Paul could win over many of the democrats who voted for hope and change and found that Obama could deliver neither.

    I am quite certain you would be hard pressed to produce any facts to support such a claim.

    I can, however, make a deductive conclusion based on the FACTS, that a Ron Paul Presidential candidate wouldn't win ONE state against someone like Obama.

    Quote Originally Posted by snakespit View Post
    But sadly, the media now controls elections and Paul will never get a fair chance at winning. He's too much of a threat to the aristocracy. Shame too, I think electing anyone other than Paul just pushes us that much closer to the end of America.
    I agree with you that the Media attempts to shape opinion in favor of lunatics on the left and clowns like Obama; however, in Ron Paul’s case it is merely a serious case of foot in mouth disease combined with a rare form of lunacy that prevents him from confronting the reality of his idiot tomes and allows him to wallow in blissful denial and keep running in a party who doesn't want him, doesn't need him and would benefit from him re-labeling himself as an "I"dependent.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sydney, Oz
    Posts
    3,253
    It takes about 5 seconds of googling to reveal Ron Paul does best of any Republican candidate with independents. It takes a certain form of ignorance to stick your fingers in your ears and declare Mitt Romney the master of Independents when they are net unfavourable towards him.

    Here's what's going to happen: Mitt will take the nomination, and whether he or Obama wins the general election won't make any difference, your rabid fanboyism towards good old Willard not withstanding.

    Texas Rep. Ron Paul does best with a 38 percent favorable rating and a 35 percent unfavorable rating. Former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney, the frontrunner in the race, clocks in at a dismal 32 percent favorable score, 16 points lower than the 48 percent of independents who see him in an unfavorable light. Ditto former Pennsylvania senator Rick Santorum who is viewed favorably by just just three in 10 independents. That looks positively outstanding when compared to the 21 percent — yes, 21 percent — of independents who view former House Speaker Newt Gingrich favorably.
    Why Ron Paul Polls Better Than Mitt Romney

    Voters to GOP candidates: We don’t like any of you - The Washington Post
    He or she who supports a State organized in a military way – whether directly or indirectly – participates in sin. Each man takes part in the sin by contributing to the maintenance of the State by paying taxes.

    ~ Gandhi

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep.
    Posts
    3,125
    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    I am quite certain you would be hard pressed to produce any facts to support such a claim.
    That's why my post said "I think". Pay attention.

    I agree with you that the Media attempts to shape opinion in favor of lunatics on the left and clowns like Obama; however, in Ron Paul’s case it is merely a serious case of foot in mouth disease combined with a rare form of lunacy that prevents him from confronting the reality of his idiot tomes and allows him to wallow in blissful denial and keep running in a party who doesn't want him, doesn't need him and would benefit from him re-labeling himself as an "I"dependent.
    No, I said "the media now controls elections". I did not say "the Media attempts to shape opinion in favor of lunatics on the left and clowns like Obama". So what exactly do you agree with?
    "Guns don't kill people, people kill people, and monkeys do too (if they have a gun)". -Eddie Izzard

    Long is the way
    And hard, that out of Hell leads up to Light. -Milton

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by Symbiote View Post
    It takes about 5 seconds of googling to reveal Ron Paul does best of any Republican candidate with independents. It takes a certain form of ignorance to stick your fingers in your ears and declare Mitt Romney the master of Independents when they are net unfavourable towards him.

    Hahaha, you are a funny man. Isn't it the predictable snide condescending response to be expected from those who prefer to wallow in blissful denial and follow the coattails of a ranting lunatic.

    So you quote and article in Salon.com which has the credibility of MNBC which basically makes a claim without any source or documentation and the Washington Post which severely is lacking in anything remotely considered to be factual.

    Get back to me when you actually comprehend the difference between rabid OPINION and FACT okay?


    Quote Originally Posted by Symbiote View Post
    Here's what's going to happen: Mitt will take the nomination, and whether he or Obama wins the general election won't make any difference, your rabid fanboyism towards good old Willard not withstanding.
    You would be consistently wrong again; here is what is going to happen:

    Romney will be the winner in the Republican Party. He will end up beating Obama in the General election regardless of the desperate efforts of the lunatic Ron Paul’s fans and Liberal media.

    The reason is simple; because Romney is not an irrational lunatic who can articulate his positions far better than anything Santorum, Newt or Ron Paul can.

    It is hardly "fanboism" that drives my prediction; it is called reality. Try it, you might actually like it.

    As for nothing changing; the only way anyone can make such a fantastically absurd claim is if one buries one's head in the sand or wallow in purposeful denial.

    I'll still be looking for those FACTS that support the hysterical claims that Independents prefer Ron Paul to all the other candidates or that somehow, Ron Paul would have even the remotest chance of defeating Obama in the fall.

    Of course we all know they do not exist as evidenced by your desperate tome above.

    Carry on.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by snakespit View Post
    No, I said "the media now controls elections". I did not say "the Media attempts to shape opinion in favor of lunatics on the left and clowns like Obama". So what exactly do you agree with?
    I agree that the Media "attempts" to shape opinion. They cannot possibly "control" elections; unless of course you want to fabricate a new set of realities to support your claim.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sydney, Oz
    Posts
    3,253
    I linked to Slate and Washington Post, not Salon.

    Your reading comprehension problems probably go a long way to explaining your support of Mitt.

    I'll still be looking for those FACTS that support the hysterical claims that Independents prefer Ron Paul to all the other candidates
    Please see the poll results earlier available to you, you may also enjoy:

    Trio of Polls Show Ron Paul Most Viable Alternative to Romney v Obama - MarketWatch

    Ron Paul's problem isn't winning over Independents and Republicans, rather the braindead partisans like yourself who constitute much of the party base. The same clowns continuing to defend George Bush's legacy of pointless wars and a bankrupt government.
    He or she who supports a State organized in a military way – whether directly or indirectly – participates in sin. Each man takes part in the sin by contributing to the maintenance of the State by paying taxes.

    ~ Gandhi

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep.
    Posts
    3,125
    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    I agree that the Media "attempts" to shape opinion. They cannot possibly "control" elections; unless of course you want to fabricate a new set of realities to support your claim.
    Well, since I never said that the media attempts to shape opinion, clearly you do not agree with me. It seems as though the person you actually agree with is yourself.
    "Guns don't kill people, people kill people, and monkeys do too (if they have a gun)". -Eddie Izzard

    Long is the way
    And hard, that out of Hell leads up to Light. -Milton

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by Symbiote View Post
    I linked to Slate and Washington Post, not Salon.

    Your reading comprehension problems probably go a long way to explaining your support of Mitt.



    Please see the poll results earlier available to you, you may also enjoy:

    Trio of Polls Show Ron Paul Most Viable Alternative to Romney v Obama - MarketWatch

    Ron Paul's problem isn't winning over Independents and Republicans, rather the braindead partisans like yourself who constitute much of the party base. The same clowns continuing to defend George Bush's legacy of pointless wars and a bankrupt government.
    You truly are a funny man......I suppose you missed the claim at the bottom of this idiot article with the idiot claims that credible sources would not use:

    Authorized and paid for by Ron Paul 2012 PCC Inc. Ron Paul 2012 Official Campaign WebsiteRon Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee

    SOURCE: Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee


    I see that the difference between fantasy, myth, opinion and claims versus facts still elude you.

    This poll is about as credible as your hysterical claims about Ron Paul being able to win the Presidency.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •