Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Obama Birth Certificate a Fraud

Under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep.
    Quote Originally Posted by daewoo View Post
    No sane person with any intelligence at all could possibly still buy into this BS. It is beyond foolish.
    Hence the reason why Sheriff Joe spent so much time and effort (and probably taxpayer money) on it, and why Easy regurgitated it here.
    "Guns don't kill people, people kill people, and monkeys do too (if they have a gun)". -Eddie Izzard

Long is the way
    And hard, that out of Hell leads up to Light. -Milton

Quote Originally Posted by Easyrider View Post
    The issue is the birth certificate that was recently produced, not necessarily what happened way back then. Focus on that instead. There's issues there.
    The only issue is whether he was born in Hawaii or not.
    Since he undoubtedly was given the newspaper birth announcements, case closed.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama...ertificate.asp
    Last edited by sinjin; 03-02-2012 at 04:32 PM.
    "They asked if I had found Jesus and I didn't even know He was missing."

Obama Birth Certificate a Fraud

PHOENIX – An investigative “Cold Case Posse” launched six months ago by “America’s toughest sheriff” – Joe Arpaio of Arizona’s Maricopa County – has concluded there is probable cause that the document released by the White House last year as President Obama’s birth certificate is a computer-generated forgery.

The posse says it has identified at least one person of interest in the alleged forgery of Obama’s birth certificate.

The posse, comprised of former law enforcement officers and lawyers with law enforcement experience, has interviewed dozens of witnesses and examined hundreds of documents. It also has taken numerous sworn statements from witnesses around the world.

The investigators say the evidence contained in the computer-generated PDF file released by the White House as well as important deficiencies in the Hawaii process of certifying the long-form birth certificate establish probable cause that a forgery has been committed.

Sheriff Joe: ‘Probable cause’ Obama certificate a fraud
    Sheriff AssHat is the fraud.
    Brother, you can believe in stones as long as you do not hurl them at me. Wafa Sultan

“War is an American way to teach geography,” British soldier

War is sweet to those who have not tasted it, but the experienced man trembles exceedingly at heart on its approach. – Pindar

Why does any of this matter?
    Morals are a religious Myth.. - Xcaliber
    How is Evil Immoral? - Xcaliber
    I am right until you prove otherwise - Xcaliber

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Why does any of this matter?
    Because the birthers do not want a black man to be president
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every time one of the Republican presidential candidates speak all I hear is the sound of the marching boots of the Brown shirts.

"Saying I can't get married because it violates your religion is like me saying you can't eat donuts because it violates my diet!" -------anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew S View Post
    Because the birthers do not want a black man to be president
    You mean you wish that's why they cared.
    Morals are a religious Myth.. - Xcaliber
    How is Evil Immoral? - Xcaliber
    I am right until you prove otherwise - Xcaliber

Frankly, I say let these people froth at the mouth all they want. It makes them readily and easily identifiable as people you don't want to let your kids around.

Honestly, I think Obama is a safer option for this country than Santorum or Newt, and I could care less if we found out tomorrow that he was born on Mars. I won't vote for Obama (Santorum, Newt, or Romney either for that matter), but I definately fear a Newt or Santorum administration.
    "Guns don't kill people, people kill people, and monkeys do too (if they have a gun)". -Eddie Izzard

Long is the way

Quote Originally Posted by Accipiter View Post
    I think the state of Hawaii should step in and sue this guy.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every time one of the Republican presidential candidates speak all I hear is the sound of the marching boots of the Brown shirts.

"Saying I can't get married because it violates your religion is like me saying you can't eat donuts because it violates my diet!" -------anonymous

Whoever that tax-and-spend radical is in the White House we need to send him and his drunken-sailor-spending wife packing.
    “For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries.” - Robert Jastrow

Whoever that tax-and-spend radical is in the White House we need to send him and his drunken-sailor-spending wife packing.
    It's Obama. Is your memory that bad old man?

Long is the way

Quote Originally Posted by snakespit View Post
    It's Obama. Is your memory that bad old man?
    That's your hero. Whackos.
    “For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries.” - Robert Jastrow

That's your hero. Whackos.
    Not my hero. See, that's the problem, you seem incapable of learning.

Long is the way

With Arpaio, real law enforcement takes a backseat to publicity stunts

As an example in one of Arpaio's latest stunts, and at a time when there were 12 unsolved execution-style murders in the county, he staged a massive prostitution round-up publicity stunt.

This two month "sting operation" involved over 350 deputies that were pulled off other investigative details and patrol that resulted in 80 cases that have all been declined for prosecution by the Maricopa County Attorney's Office.

Nicholas Hentoff of Phoenix wrote in a letter to the Editor of the Arizona Republic" If Joe Arpaio continues to spend the county's scarce law enforcement dollars on chasing consenting adults engaged in private sexual activity, while child murders and sexual assaults remain unsolved, he should be the one to explain to the next grieving mother why her child's killer has not been caught, prosecuted and put in prison. And the taxpayers should send him a message by electing a new sheriff who doesn't treat public funds as his private public relations piggybank."
    Joe Arpaio Top 10

Krikey! Where's the law enforcement in Maricopa County?
    Brother, you can believe in stones as long as you do not hurl them at me. Wafa Sultan

War is sweet to those who have not tasted it, but the experienced man trembles exceedingly at heart on its approach. – Pindar

He lives in a fantasy world of self-importance

His claims of arresting Elvis Presley, breaking the French Connection, and being in weekly shoot-outs suggest a serious mental problem.

Some of his other claims include:

Arpaio: Invented the idea of housing inmates in tents.

Truth: This is untrue, the Arizona Department of Correction has used tents for decades. Facilities in other states also used tents before Arpaio.

Arpaio: Claims credit for feeding green bologna (surplus food) to inmates

Truth: Jails and prisons here in Arizona and all over the country feed surplus food to inmates and done so for many years.
    Ibid.

I'm beginning to think that Arizona voters have been out in the midday sun too long. They sure elect a bunch of losers.