Thread: Obama wants to encourage manufacturing.

Obama wants to encourage manufacturing.

Obama wants to encourage manufacturing?

I’m awaiting specifics but President Obama seems to be alluding creating a new tax provisions to encouraging US. manufacturing and exporting of manufactured products.

It would please me if our nation could he achieve this but I suspect that he has the wrong methods in mind.

Trade deficits are ALWAYS (more than otherwise) detrimental to their nation’s gross domestic production, (GDP). Nation’s global trade’s affect upon their GDP is generally understated (and never overstated) If we can significantly decrease our trade deficit of goods, we will significantly induce greater increase our production of goods.

I’m personally in full agreement with the president’s seemingly recognizing manufacturing as among the families of industries whose growth would be most advantageous to our nation; but I also appreciate the benefits due to our domestic transparent free enterprise markets. I perceive more harm than benefit from our favoring any foreign nation, enterprise, industrial family or type of product,

Refer to the topic “Reduce the trade deficit; increase GDP & median wage”
    or to “www.USA-Trade-Deficit.Blogspot.com
    Or Google wikipedia, import certificates

Respectfully, Supposn

ole' cynical me, I wonder why he waited until 2012 to mention bringing back our manufacturing industry ?

Obama on the GOP plan to reduce gas prices: "I'll save you the suspense: Step one is drill, step two is drill and step three is keep drilling. Well the American people aren't stupid," he said. "They know that's not a plan... It's a bumper sticker.

Hey Obama - how did the guys who sell us all the oil that's bankrupting our country get theirs?

THEY DRILLED FOR IT.

Liberal imbecile.
    “For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries.” - Robert Jastrow

Quote Originally Posted by Easyrider View Post
    Obama on the GOP plan to reduce gas prices: "I'll save you the suspense: Step one is drill, step two is drill and step three is keep drilling. Well the American people aren't stupid," he said. "They know that's not a plan... It's a bumper sticker.

Hey Obama - how did the guys who sell us all the oil that's bankrupting our country get theirs?

THEY DRILLED FOR IT.

Liberal imbecile.
    FAIL. They got theirs by manipulating the market.
    Brother, you can believe in stones as long as you do not hurl them at me. Wafa Sultan

“War is an American way to teach geography,” British soldier

War is sweet to those who have not tasted it, but the experienced man trembles exceedingly at heart on its approach. – Pindar

Quote Originally Posted by simone View Post
    FAIL. They got theirs by manipulating the market.
    Horse manure. Quit making excuses for that turkey.

Somebody had to drill for the oil we all use in the first place. They didn't get it through skull druggery.
    “For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries.” - Robert Jastrow

Quote Originally Posted by Easyrider View Post
    Horse manure. Quit making excuses for that turkey.

Somebody had to drill for the oil we all use in the first place. They didn't get it through skull druggery.
    If only you had some facts to back up your nonsense . . .
    He Lived in the Perfect Midfield Time

Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    If only you had some facts to back up your nonsense . . .
    Right, like the oil magically appears in barrels one day. Get real.

And for you liberals:

Prices rise above $5 for a gallon of premium gas at a Shell station at Olympic Boulevard and Fairfax Avenue in Los Angeles, California | View photo - Yahoo! News

How's that Obama Hope and Change working out for you now?