Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Incorporation of 2A into XIVth Amendment of Civil Rights

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Jones View Post
    So getting the Heller, McDonald decision incorporated into the XIVth Amendment was an exercise in futility? Do not the tag under ratings on the topic page. A backread of the thread will be useful to you instead of jumping into and extant discussion and attempting a coup. Stay on topic and do your homework instead of thinking the earth revolves around you instead of the sun. I have posted appropriate quotes from caselaw and the XIVth Amendment.Go back and read the intent of the XIVth Amendment.Playacting will get you nowhere. Follow the discussion rating by hovering your pointer over the tag and see appropriate responses. Your opinion and ten bucks will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks...maybe.
    Meaning you are off topic with your posts. Save that crud for a brady board.
    Go back and read and stay on topic or get the hell off the board!!
    Look, I don't think that you know what the topic is. I've read the thread. You're concerned about gun laws not being incorporated into the 14th Amendment. I agree that incorporation does include gun rights. This line however:
    Did incorporation create not only a protected right of the people to keep and bear arms but also create a protected class of people in their exercise of civil rights?
    one that I've mentioned before: a vague note to "a class of people" muddles your thesis. Are you saying that gun owners are now some sort of persecuted people? or what?

As for the rest of your post; it's just more off topic abuse that deserves no comment.

Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    Look, I don't think that you know what the topic is. I've read the thread. You're concerned about gun laws not being incorporated into the 14th Amendment. I agree that incorporation does include gun rights. This line however: one that I've mentioned before: a vague note to "a class of people" muddles your thesis. Are you saying that gun owners are now some sort of persecuted people? or what?

As for the rest of your post; it's just more off topic abuse that deserves no comment.
    Stay on topic!

Oh> did it protect the militia killing and robbing blacks in bloody Kansas?

Was the militia disarmed?

Gungrabbers have always maintained it only protected the militia. Since incorporation we know that it protects the people. Gun owners are a protected class of people and is a civil right.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Jones View Post
    Stay on topic!

Oh> did it protect the militia killing and robbing blacks in bloody Kansas?

Was the militia disarmed?

Gungrabbers have always maintained it only protected the militia. Since incorporation we know that it protects the people. Gun owners are a protected class of people and is a civil right.

You don't have the slightest idea what the hell you're talking about or how to communicate an idea in the English language; much less make coherent statements.

Your sock on another thread has communicated the thesis very succinctly. I'm going there.
    Last edited by jet57; 12-13-2011 at 11:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    You don't have the slightest idea what the hell you're talking about or how to communicate an idea in the English language; much less make coherent staements.

Your sock on another thread has communicated the thesis very succinctly. I'm going there.
    Adios. First good sense you have shown yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Galileo View Post
    It is relevant to this thread because incorporation of a right does not necessarily mean that all of the right gets the highest level of constitutional protection. Heller II demonstrates this point beautifully. Objection overruled.
    You really need to stop listening to Henigan and pay attention!!!!!!

Both of you got overruled right here: http://www.4forums.com/political/gun...tml#post443572

You spread propaganda like a farmer does cow manure.

Do you have the capacity to actually read for yourself or do you prefer being a mushroom?

Note that this topic is RATED and has the tag for suitable comments under ratings. Hover your pointer over the tag to see the limitation on subject matter to post in this thread.