Poll: Will President Obama remain in office after 2012?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Will President Obama remain in office after 2012?

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    How did they steal it?
    They devalued my 401K playing their stock transfer games, pocketed the profits they made and took their profits out of the country.

At the same time, the stock market was panicking because of the mortgage crisis and the bank crisis and the games that P&G were playing with ratings, so that the market could be sold short and even more profits pocketed and taken out of country by the gamesmen of Wall Street.

And then I had to fork out tax dollars to bail the bastards out because they cooked the books to create a financial crisis.
    Brother, you can believe in stones as long as you do not hurl them at me. Wafa Sultan

“War is an American way to teach geography,” British soldier

War is sweet to those who have not tasted it, but the experienced man trembles exceedingly at heart on its approach. – Pindar

Quote Originally Posted by simone View Post
    They devalued my 401K playing their stock transfer games, pocketed the profits they made and took their profits out of the country.

At the same time, the stock market was panicking because of the mortgage crisis and the bank crisis and the games that P&G were playing with ratings, so that the market could be sold short and even more profits pocketed and taken out of country by the gamesmen of Wall Street.

And then I had to fork out tax dollars to bail the bastards out because they cooked the books to create a financial crisis.
    Who guaranteed your 401K would increase in value?
    Morals are a religious Myth.. - Xcaliber
    How is Evil Immoral? - Xcaliber
    I am right until you prove otherwise - Xcaliber