Poll: Will President Obama remain in office after 2012?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Will President Obama remain in office after 2012?

I am not going to support Obama.

first of all it is not President Obamas fault that we are in the economic downturn it is President Bush's fault. secondly you have to fix what is broken before you can move forward to get things resolved. FOR ALL OF YOU WHO THINK OR TALK BAD ABOUT OBAMA THINK ABOUT HOW IT WILL BE WHEN THOSE GREEDY REPUBLICANS GET IN OFFICE IF THAT EVEN HAPPENS WE WILL NOT HAVE NOTHING THEY ARE GOING TO KEEP EVERYTHING FOR THEMSELVES AND YOU THINK THEY ARE GOING TO SHARE THE WEALTH WELL YOU ARE WRONG NOBODY IS TRYING TO GIVE OBAMA A CHANCE AND THAT IS PLAIN WRONG HE DOING THE BEST HE CAN TO FIX WHAT BUSH MESSED UP IN AMERICA NOW THINK ABOUT THAT YOU DUMB REPUBLICANS BEFORE YOU SPEAK ANOTHER WORD....TEAM DEMOCRAT AND WHEN OBAMA WIN THIS UPCOMING ELECTION DONT BE SUPRISED YOU FREAKING XXXXXX!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shuban View Post
    i am not going to support obama.
    this is bull.....

Quote Originally Posted by Theophilus View Post
    Will President Obama remain in office after 2012?
    Yep

char/10
    He Lived in the Perfect Midfield Time

Unemployment is too high. There was a serious miscalculation with healthcare. Americans don't want universal healthcare, they want cheaper insurance premiums. There is a big difference between the two. I find it hard to reconcile a man with a Nobel Peace prize ordering assassinations with SEALs and drones.

Obama should win

He should not win as he is not qualified to lead a republic and has an agenda contrary to our Constitution. He will win though, because we have a nation of voters that thrive on his entitlements, his empty promises, and that do not have the intellect to see through his shroud of secrecy and shannagins. His left wing/new world order wannabes that have tons of money to back him, will see to it that he stays in. ...

If the aforementioned agenda doesnt work out and he appears to be losing the spark in the voters eye come late fall, beware and prepare, as there may not be any elections . I should stop now on that note. jmo

Quote Originally Posted by greg79f150 View Post
    He should not win as he is not qualified to lead a republic and has an agenda contrary to our Constitution. He will win though, because we have a nation of voters that thrive on his entitlements, his empty promises, and that do not have the intellect to see through his shroud of secrecy and shannagins. His left wing/new world order wannabes that have tons of money to back him, will see to it that he stays in. ...

If the aforementioned agenda doesnt work out and he appears to be losing the spark in the voters eye come late fall, beware and prepare, as there may not be any elections . I should stop now on that note. jmo
    Free stuff! Free stuff! I want my free stuff!

^^^ the above is why he got elected. Unless the voters have grown a brain the last four years, then yes, he will "win".
    Ain't life funny...

Quote Originally Posted by Big Orn View Post

^^^ the above is why he got elected. Unless the voters have grown a brain the last four years, then yes, he will "win".
    I have been reading and watching the "trends" of the polls Orn, and it doesnt look good. Our nations brain pool has developed a serious leak.

Quote Originally Posted by faneshalw View Post
    first of all it is not President Obamas fault that we are in the economic downturn it is President Bush's fault. secondly you have to fix what is broken before you can move forward to get things resolved. FOR ALL OF YOU WHO THINK OR TALK BAD ABOUT OBAMA THINK ABOUT HOW IT WILL BE WHEN THOSE GREEDY REPUBLICANS GET IN OFFICE IF THAT EVEN HAPPENS WE WILL NOT HAVE NOTHING THEY ARE GOING TO KEEP EVERYTHING FOR THEMSELVES AND YOU THINK THEY ARE GOING TO SHARE THE WEALTH WELL YOU ARE WRONG NOBODY IS TRYING TO GIVE OBAMA A CHANCE AND THAT IS PLAIN WRONG HE DOING THE BEST HE CAN TO FIX WHAT BUSH MESSED UP IN AMERICA NOW THINK ABOUT THAT YOU DUMB REPUBLICANS BEFORE YOU SPEAK ANOTHER WORD....TEAM DEMOCRAT AND WHEN OBAMA WIN THIS UPCOMING ELECTION DONT BE SUPRISED YOU FREAKING XXXXXX!!!!!!
    See? It's all "Bush's fault".

See? "Share the wealth".

I don't get it.
    Ain't life funny...

Quote Originally Posted by Big Orn View Post

Are you a corporation?

Only corporations are given goodies, at my expense!

Are you Goldman Sachs?

Or Bank of America?

Or Wells Fargo?

Citibank?

Credit Suisse?

Deutsche Bank?

HSBC ?

If you're a big bank, foreign or domestic, Bernanke has trillions of collars for you.
    Brother, you can believe in stones as long as you do not hurl them at me. Wafa Sultan

“War is an American way to teach geography,” British soldier

War is sweet to those who have not tasted it, but the experienced man trembles exceedingly at heart on its approach. – Pindar

Quote Originally Posted by simone View Post
    Are you a corporation?

Are you Goldman Sachs?

Or Bank of America?

Or Wells Fargo?

Citibank?

Credit Suisse?

Deutsche Bank?

HSBC ?

If you're a big bank, foreign or domestic, Bernanke has trillions of collars for you.
    What right do you have to your wealth when you would so freely take the wealth of others for no greater reason than they have more?
    Morals are a religious Myth.. - Xcaliber
    How is Evil Immoral? - Xcaliber
    I am right until you prove otherwise - Xcaliber

Are you a corporation?

Are you Goldman Sachs?

Or Bank of America?

Or Wells Fargo?

Citibank?

Credit Suisse?

Deutsche Bank?

HSBC ?

I was simply quoting those who cheered the day Obama was elected. You didn't see those clips? Even ABC, NBC and CBS played a few of them.

"collars"?
    Ain't life funny...

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    What right do you have to your wealth when you would so freely take the wealth of others for no greater reason than they have more?
    My relative wealth was stolen from me by the banksters. I'd be much obliged if they returned what they stole from me rather than fattening the wallets of their CEOs with huge bonuses that they don't derserve. It's my money that's going into their Swiss bank accounts.

Furthermore, the bastards were given a bailout with my tax dollar.

Filthy scummy thieves.
    Brother, you can believe in stones as long as you do not hurl them at me. Wafa Sultan

“War is an American way to teach geography,” British soldier

War is sweet to those who have not tasted it, but the experienced man trembles exceedingly at heart on its approach. – Pindar

My relative wealth was stolen from me by the banksters. I'd be much obliged if they returned what they stole from me rather than fattening the wallets of their CEOs with huge bonuses that they don't derserve. It's my money that's going into their Swiss bank accounts.

Furthermore, the bastards were given a bailout with my tax dollar.

Filthy scummy thieves.
    How did they steal it?
    Morals are a religious Myth.. - Xcaliber
    How is Evil Immoral? - Xcaliber
    I am right until you prove otherwise - Xcaliber