Poll: On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the best) rate President Obama's presidency.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 27 of 27

Thread: President Obama on a Scale from 1-10

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Latrobe Pa.
    Posts
    6
    I gave Obama a one for many reasons. Most of his so called facts are lies or deviations from the actual fact! His excessive spending has devaluated the dollar so much that even the poor and low income people that vote for him are struggling with their government money to just get by!
    +++
    His cutting of space exploration and the cutting the army and navy will make us a second rate country! he has destroyed business in this country by a health care program that most employers cannot afford.! Obama has no experience anywhere in business or government!
    +++
    Its plain to me that Obama wants to buy votes by giving more money to the poor as a campaign with our money! Obama has devided the contry in many ways not only along race but religion and every possible way he can! He is a disater to both black and white and rich and poor men and women! I cannot say enough bad about him and I am not democrat or republican but a middle guy!
    +++
    Last the Oil pipe line he will ok it just before the election making him the most devious president of all times! I put Obama in a catagory with Santorum the two biggest liars I have ever herd! I am from Pa. and don't like Santorum priod!

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Left Coast
    Posts
    7,822
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    ROFL, as opposed to the sun tzu like Obama? Pathetic.
    Um, taking out Osama bin Laden?

    Seeing that Muammar Qaddafi was taken out?

    Taking out most of the leaders of Al-Qaida?

    Please don't ever, ever run a war. Or be on the opposite side. I like being on the winning side.
    Brother, you can believe in stones as long as you do not hurl them at me. Wafa Sultan

    “War is an American way to teach geography,” British soldier

    War is sweet to those who have not tasted it, but the experienced man trembles exceedingly at heart on its approach. – Pindar

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Left Coast
    Posts
    7,822
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobberman View Post
    I gave Obama a one for many reasons. Most of his so called facts are lies or deviations from the actual fact! His excessive spending has devaluated the dollar so much that even the poor and low income people that vote for him are struggling with their government money to just get by!
    +++
    His cutting of space exploration and the cutting the army and navy will make us a second rate country! he has destroyed business in this country by a health care program that most employers cannot afford.! Obama has no experience anywhere in business or government!
    +++
    Its plain to me that Obama wants to buy votes by giving more money to the poor as a campaign with our money! Obama has devided the contry in many ways not only along race but religion and every possible way he can! He is a disater to both black and white and rich and poor men and women! I cannot say enough bad about him and I am not democrat or republican but a middle guy!
    +++
    Last the Oil pipe line he will ok it just before the election making him the most devious president of all times! I put Obama in a catagory with Santorum the two biggest liars I have ever herd! I am from Pa. and don't like Santorum priod!
    Obama has cut spending and he stopped the Bush lies about war spending and the amount of the American deficit.

    If you can't handle the truth about things, move to another country.

    Admit it. You are a racist and your biggest problem with Obama is that he is half black.
    Brother, you can believe in stones as long as you do not hurl them at me. Wafa Sultan

    “War is an American way to teach geography,” British soldier

    War is sweet to those who have not tasted it, but the experienced man trembles exceedingly at heart on its approach. – Pindar

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,414
    Quote Originally Posted by simone View Post
    Um, taking out Osama bin Laden?

    Seeing that Muammar Qaddafi was taken out?

    Taking out most of the leaders of Al-Qaida?

    Please don't ever, ever run a war. Or be on the opposite side. I like being on the winning side.
    Obama did nothing, the strategy was established by the military under Bush, all Bush did was not overturn it. All Obama has done is the same. The tactics are beyond high level command, and specific events like that all constitute tactical decisions.

    Obama hasn't won or accomplished anything, the only thing any president since Washington could be credited for militarily is letting the military experts do their job.

    This is even more absurd than crediting presidents for acts of congress.

    Quote Originally Posted by simone View Post
    Admit it. You are a racist and your biggest problem with Obama is that he is half black.
    Admit it, you are a racist and your biggest attractive factor for Obama is that he is half black.
    Morals are a religious Myth.. - Xcaliber
    How is Evil Immoral? - Xcaliber
    I am right until you prove otherwise - Xcaliber

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Left Coast
    Posts
    7,822
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Obama did nothing, the strategy was established by the military under Bush, all Bush did was not overturn it. All Obama has done is the same. The tactics are beyond high level command, and specific events like that all constitute tactical decisions....
    You'd better revisit the Battle of Tora Bora:
    .... As the Taliban teetered on the brink of losing their last bastion, the U.S. focus increased on the Tora Bora. Local tribal militias, paid and organized by Special Forces and CIA SAD paramilitary operations officers, numbering over 2,000 strong, continued to mass for an attack as heavy bombing continued of suspected al-Qaeda positions.

    By December 17, 2001, the last cave complex had been taken and their defenders overrun. No massive bunkers were found, only small outposts and a few minor training camps.

    A search of the area by U.S. forces continued into January, but no sign of bin Laden or the al-Qaeda leadership emerged. Former CIA officer Gary Berntsen, who led the CIA team (consisting primarily of CIA Paramilitary Officers from Special Activities Division) in Afghanistan that was tasked with locating Osama bin Laden, claims in his 2005 book Jawbreaker that he and his team had pinpointed the location of Osama bin Laden. Also according to Berntsen, a number of al-Qaeda detainees later confirmed that bin Laden had escaped Tora Bora into Pakistan via an easterly route through snow covered mountains to the area of Parachinar, Pakistan. He also claims that bin Laden could have been captured if United States Central Command had committed the troops that Berntsen had requested. Former CIA officer Gary Schroen concurs with this view and Pentagon documents are suggestive....
    Battle of Tora Bora - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Bush was president and, as far as I am concerned, he gave the order not to reinforce the people who had Osama bin Laden in their sights.

    Bush's financial connections with the bin Laden family were a major reason for his calling off the attack.

    George W. Bush let Osama bin Laden get away. I will never, ever forget that.
    Brother, you can believe in stones as long as you do not hurl them at me. Wafa Sultan

    “War is an American way to teach geography,” British soldier

    War is sweet to those who have not tasted it, but the experienced man trembles exceedingly at heart on its approach. – Pindar

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,414
    Quote Originally Posted by simone View Post
    Bush was president and, as far as I am concerned, he gave the order not to reinforce the people who had Osama bin Laden in their sights.
    Only one problem with that concern, he didn't; we both know he didn't. Further if you weren't such a psycho-conspiracy theorist you'd realize how idiotic it is to say Osama was in our sights.

    It was the Taliban who called a cease fire. Would you have broken it to capture Osama? Then I'd have to deal with people exactly like you (on the left) calling Americans senseless butchers.

    Quote Originally Posted by simone View Post
    Bush's financial connections with the bin Laden family were a major reason for his calling off the attack.
    .... what? Bush is on the payroll of bin laden? Truly, even your mad communist rants did not indicate how truly insane you are.
    Morals are a religious Myth.. - Xcaliber
    How is Evil Immoral? - Xcaliber
    I am right until you prove otherwise - Xcaliber

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    11,660
    Quote Originally Posted by simone View Post
    Obama has cut spending
    By what definition? Either you have a weird definition of "cut spending" or this is a flat our lie.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by Steeeeve View Post
    By what definition? Either you have a weird definition of "cut spending" or this is a flat our lie.
    Thinking that any President or any congressional house has control or controls monetary policies or the economy defies The Federal Reserve Act of 1913... which in turn defies The Constitution Art 1 Sect 8 "Congress has: the power to coin money". There is no such thing as controlling debt or deficit in a debt based economy that is chilled and checked by a "federal reserve board"... like telling a crack head at a crack party to stop smoking crack... under The Constitution we would be able to hold those responsible for economic decisions by the power of our vote, but unfortunately, we are all too ingrained into this debt based economy, that we are already slaves...
    Debt based economy = mandatory debt = indentured servitude = slavery

    How far we would could go if money was no object?

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Oregon,Linn County
    Posts
    1,991
    I agree with a777pilot I gave him a 1 because there are no negative numbers.Also anyone that believes that he got Bin laden also believes in the Easter Bunny.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    284
    I may have voted for Obama at the time, but that doesn't mean I support the man or what he's doing anymore. He didn't promise us bankruptcy and hostile takeovers of private corporations.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Left Coast
    Posts
    7,822
    Quote Originally Posted by zsu2357 View Post
    I agree with a777pilot I gave him a 1 because there are no negative numbers.Also anyone that believes that he got Bin laden also believes in the Easter Bunny.
    If you believe that Bush brought down Osama bin Laden, you have serious problems with reality.

    9/11: Bush Sr. Had Breakfast With Bin Laden's Brother
    9/11: Bush Sr. Had Breakfast With Bin Laden's Brother - YouTube

    Unfortunately, true.
    Brother, you can believe in stones as long as you do not hurl them at me. Wafa Sultan

    “War is an American way to teach geography,” British soldier

    War is sweet to those who have not tasted it, but the experienced man trembles exceedingly at heart on its approach. – Pindar

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,414
    Quote Originally Posted by simone View Post
    If you believe that Bush brought down Osama bin Laden, you have serious problems with reality.

    9/11: Bush Sr. Had Breakfast With Bin Laden's Brother
    9/11: Bush Sr. Had Breakfast With Bin Laden's Brother - YouTube

    Unfortunately, true.
    You are crazy.
    Morals are a religious Myth.. - Xcaliber
    How is Evil Immoral? - Xcaliber
    I am right until you prove otherwise - Xcaliber

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •