Thread: A little Help

A little Help

I'm new here and have about 10 or 15 posts I guess. The trouble I'm having, is that when I sign on, in the upper right hand corner where my user name is; it doesn't highlight as a link (I've used this format before), so I can't get to my pesonal page, or control panel, and I can't find my list of posts, so I'm having a tough time trying to keep up.

Perhaps some can help out.

Regards
    j

Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    I'm new here and have about 10 or 15 posts I guess. The trouble I'm having, is that when I sign on, in the upper right hand corner where my user name is; it doesn't highlight as a link (I've used this format before), so I can't get to my pesonal page, or control panel, and I can't find my list of posts, so I'm having a tough time trying to keep up.

Perhaps some can help out.

Regards
    j
    I honestly never noticed that before.

If you click on "private messages" you can access your personal page through there.

Personally, I just click on "new posts" when I visit. It displays new posts since your last visit.
    If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. —Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by daewoo View Post
    I honestly never noticed that before.

If you click on "private messages" you can access your personal page through there.

Personally, I just click on "new posts" when I visit. It displays new posts since your last visit.
    Well thanks very much for the New Pots suggestion. I thought it showed everybody's new post, so I didn't go there.

Yeah, the username: on another forum; same software, would react as a link ans all your posts etc would appear. The control panel needed a different link, but it was easy to keep track of posts and threads you made.

I'll go with new posts for awhile.

Thanks again.