Thread: Environmental Enforcement Leaves Musicians in Fear

Environmental Enforcement Leaves Musicians in Fear

While liberals crusade against such terrifying things as evangelical music concerts in the military (oh the horror!), they continue to over-regulate in other areas too.

Guitar Frets: Environmental Enforcement Leaves Musicians in Fear | Postmodern Times - WSJ.com

Personally, I don't see how anybody can possibly question why the Obama administration is in so much trouble these days after reading things like this.
    “We must reject the idea that every time a law’s broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.” - Reagan

"A young man who wishes to remain a sound atheist cannot be too careful of his reading."
    - C. S. Lewis

"I suffer more harassment as a former homosexual than I ever did as an out and proud homosexual." - Greg Quinlan, PFOX

I doubt very much that the Obama administration had anything at all to do with this, other than enforcing environmental laws enacted in previous administrations.

Obviously, you, Jyoshu, would have no problem at all with slaughtering all the remaining elephants in the world so that pianos could have genuine ivory keys.
    Brother, you can believe in stones as long as you do not hurl them at me. Wafa Sultan

“War is an American way to teach geography,” British soldier

War is sweet to those who have not tasted it, but the experienced man trembles exceedingly at heart on its approach. – Pindar

Most musicians are out of touch with reality.
    God Given Talent CD @ my site