Thread: Brutus keeps accusing everyone of lying

Brutus keeps accusing everyone of lying

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus View Post
    what publically funded lab, exactly????????????

I wonder why the liberal liar forgot to say??????????????
    This was in response to me pointing out that antibiotics were discovered in a publically funded lab, and developed by government funding.

I'd like him to prove that I'm lying, since he seems so certain. And if someone can give him help with whatever medical problem makes it difficult for him to lift his finger from the question mark key, then that would be appreciated too.
    “When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist” - Helder Camara
    “It is not the will of God for some to have everything and others to have nothing. This cannot be God” - Oscar Romero
    "It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder" - Einstein
    "We do know that no man can be saved except through Christ; we do not know that only those who know Him can be saved through Him" - CS Lewis

Zorba Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jo Bennett View Post
    This was in response to me pointing out that antibiotics were discovered in a publically funded lab, and developed by government funding.

I'd like him to prove that I'm lying, since he seems so certain. And if someone can give him help with whatever medical problem makes it difficult for him to lift his finger from the question mark key, then that would be appreciated too.
    I see no evidence that antibiotics were first discovered in a publicly funded lab according to the history of antibiotics, shown here: History of Antibiotics

For once in your life, do you have any actual evidence supporting your claims? From what I can see, Brutus was right to call you a liar regarding this fallacious claim. Unless you can actually prove otherwise. But as usual, I'm sure you'll hem and haw without proving anything regarding your claim that antibiotics were originally discovered in a publically funded lab, and developed by government funding.

If you believe something is true and you say that you believe it is true you are NOT a liar.

If you believe something is true and you say that you believe it is not true then you are liar.

It's hard to believe that Zorba and Brutus are too dumb to understand that and can still work a computer.

You don't recognise St. Mary's Hospital and the Oxford Infirmary as being publicly funded on what grounds?
    Why pray when you can Google?

poet Guest

He does it, regardless of what forum he's in. It's his schtick.

Brutus is not the sharpest pencil in the box. Dont worry about the opinion of fools.

Zorba is Archangel renamed...after being banned because he is a nutjob stalker type. Again....not somebody whose opinion should hold much weight.

Just sayin......
    If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. —Samuel Adams

He also continuously says 'too stupid' and 'low IQ' after a short assertion which he never bothers to support but claims was proven. According to bennedict that's just 'fun', to databed it could be because no one else will recognize that he has somehow already defeated every thought they could imagine; he's following accipiter's advice because he never explains (which is losing) and his example because he thinks a battery of insults is winning. He follows xcaliber's doctrine in his obviously blind belief that everyone who has ever thought anything smart is 'on his side'. He like poet manages to view every other poster as two possible stereotypes, and once he's made up his mind it's like talking to a machine which doesn't even hear what you're saying.

Why are we upset now?
    Morals are a religious Myth.. - Xcaliber
    How is Evil Immoral? - Xcaliber
    I am right until you prove otherwise - Xcaliber

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    He also continuously says 'too stupid' and 'low IQ' after a short assertion which he never bothers to support but claims was proven. According to bennedict that's just 'fun', to databed it could be because no one else will recognize that he has somehow already defeated every thought they could imagine; he's following accipiter's advice because he never explains (which is losing) and his example because he thinks a battery of insults is winning. He follows xcaliber's doctrine in his obviously blind belief that everyone who has ever thought anything smart is 'on his side'. He like poet manages to view every other poster as two possible stereotypes, and once he's made up his mind it's like talking to a machine which doesn't even hear what you're saying.

Why are we upset now?
    If it wasnt for your signature I would have felt pretty lonely there, Freedom

poet Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gansao View Post
    stupid birds of a feather, flock together.

Quote Originally Posted by poet View Post
    stupid birds of a feather, flock together.
    Maybe that was Freedom's point .Thanks for flagging that up

Quote Originally Posted by gansao View Post
    Ah but brutus doesn't like repeated counter-assertion. After he asserts he just ignores any responses after the first few insult exchanges.
    Morals are a religious Myth.. - Xcaliber
    How is Evil Immoral? - Xcaliber
    I am right until you prove otherwise - Xcaliber

Ah but brutus doesn't like repeated counter-assertion. After he asserts he just ignores any responses after the first few insult exchanges.
    Thats just being too stupid lol

He follows xcaliber's doctrine in his obviously blind belief that everyone who has ever thought anything smart is 'on his side'.
    I'm glad you think you know what you're talking about, even though I know you don't . Someone who had a brilliant thought told me that, and no it wasn't you.
    "You're too stupid to be saved." -- EasyRider.

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?"
    Epicurus