Thread: TSA adopting gestapo tactics

TSA adopting gestapo tactics

Articles: TSA Now Storming Public Places 8,000 Times a Year

We now have hell on Earth happening people. Such abuses can't be allowed to continue.

When the TSA was strictly limited to just airports we had to decide between not flying, and begrudgingly accepting having our junk grabbed. But now that they're deployed outside of federally controlled facilities and warrantlessly groping and violating people at bus stops and other public locations that has gone too far. The amount of abuse occurring is unacceptable and must be addressed.
    Last edited by Charlie_XT; 06-22-2011 at 08:42 AM.
    Girls like guns too

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_XT View Post
    Articles: TSA Now Storming Public Places 8,000 Times a Year

We now have hell on Earth happening people. Such abuses can't be allowed to continue.

When the TSA was strictly limited to just airports we had to decide between not flying, and begrudgingly accepting having our junk grabbed. But now that they're deployed outside of federally controlled facilities and warrantlessly groping and violating people at bus stops and other public locations that has gone too far. The amount of abuse occurring is unacceptable and must be addressed.
    Please tell me this is a joke, because it's so bad it's almost funny. I don't think I've seen such a blatant violation of both the constitution and everything we believe in. Masked federal police in swat gear conducting random warrantless searches in public places? What is this, Iran?
    "They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq. Why don't we just give them ours? It was written by a lot of really smart guys, it's worked for over 200 years, and [heck], we're not using it anymore."
    -Jay Leno

Quote Originally Posted by Shooterandproud View Post
    Please tell me this is a joke, because it's so bad it's almost funny. I don't think I've seen such a blatant violation of both the constitution and everything we believe in. Masked federal police in swat gear conducting random warrantless searches in public places? What is this, Iran?
    Afraid it's the truth. Without congressional approval or constitutional authority the TSA is being elevated to a full force threat, pushing harder and harder against the people.

And knowing what we do from history about angry people in the middle of an economic crisis when the government starts pushing them harder and harder, this may very well be the straw that breaks the camel's back and causes the pressure cooker to explode.

And considering how liberals are gonna be getting junk groped just like everyone else when in a public place like a bus stop, they might be joining the anti-government movement because they don't wanna get violated and molested.
    Girls like guns too

Without question the TSA and gov't are both violating American people. The idea of patting down the genitals of old women and young boys is criminal.
    Laws such as these kill freedom and destroy the ideals of America.